First 210111213 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

djeez this feels like homework
    ENFPs are no longer required though, right?
    Should turn out interesting results though
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENTP

Too long.

(That's what she said.)
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

WTF is this dude saying? A Schnitzel's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Socionics
    B.S.

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Too long.

(That's what she said.)
    Do you always respond to your own jokes?
    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    sheesh humans! for realz

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by A Schnitzel View Post
    Do you always respond to your own jokes?
    Someone has to.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5(?)
    Socionics
    LII

What is your MBTI type?
    INTJ

If you have ever thought you were a different type, explain why.
    I can relate to some items in the description of the INTP and the ISTJ. When I first got acquainted with Jung's types I did not take a test right away. This probably wasn't very wise, since the descriptions I read were not very good, or at any rate are quite different from the ones that are usually available with the myriad of tests. For example, I often can be very passive, which is not something that would be said of an INTJ, and would be consistent with what I have read about the ISTJ type. On the other hand, I have also read that introverted sensation types, and also sensation types in general, perceive sensations in detail, or the subjective perception of things, but that is something I have never had. Also, some of the descriptions of introverted intuition and introverted intuitives are quite "out there", painting them as mystics or artists, which I am not. Thomson's description made much more sense, meaning that I could relate to it better, in fact, better than any of the other descriptions of the functions. Keirsey's description of the INTJ I think focus more on extraverted thinking than on intuition, and I do not relate very much to it either. I don't feel like my extraverted thinking is very strong, and I think that I am better at introverted thinking than extraverted. And hence the aspects of the INTP description to which I relate. Sorry for going at this at length.

What are your percentages?
    Introversion-Extraversion
    70-100

Intuition-Sensation
    60-80

Thinking-Feeling

80-100

Judgment-Perception

70-80

What is your Enneagram type (if known)?
    In the tests I have taken I have gotten: an even score between 4 and 5, and 5 followed by 6.

What type you are attracted for friendship and why?
    I don't really relate very much to people outside my closest relatives. I did use to have a small group of friends, whose types I can only guess: INFJ or INFP, INTP, INTJ, and ENFP or ENFJ. I can't say we related very well with each other. I was closest to the first two. Our friendship developed into a love triangle and as a consequence I withdrew completely from it and into myself. My other friend, the INTJ, I didn't see him very much, and our relationship was more collegial. The only one with whom I am (occasionally) on speaking terms, is my ENFX acquaintance and not due to any effort on my part.

What types are you attracted to for romanitc relations and why?
    I think my ideal mate (and imagination is all that I can do for now) would be INFX. Perhaps this has a lot to do with my own experience, but coming from a family of IXTJs and INTPs, I say that I am too set in my introverted ways to be truly happy with an extravert, and too put off by thinking.

What types do you generall enjoy working with and why?
    I like to work/study by myself. I never study in a group. When I must work with other people I like to be given something to do and work on it alone.

What does your room look like?
    Nothing fancy, just a desk with a computer and books, keys, etc., a bed, a window, a closet, a bathroom, and stacks of books, paper everywhere.

How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
    I don't know, I spend a lot of time in my head, but how do you distinguish genuine thought or sensation from imagination and intuition? And how do you distinguish developed intuition from undeveloped, inferior intuition? Anyway, I usually imagine the (my) future, and I also imagine how my past could have been better. My imagination is also fed by novels. Sometimes I can get pessimistic about the future.

What can you relate to about your type descriptions?
    INTJ:
    -- "...once a decision is made, the INTJ is at rest.", Keirsey & Bates.
    -- "If an idea or position makes sense to an INTJ, it will be adopted; if it doesn't, it won't, regardless of who took the position or generated the idea.", Keirsey & Bates.
    -- "...(INTJs) will be able to tell you almost immediately whether or not they can help you, and if so, how. INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know." typelogic.com/intj.html
    -- "...many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals..." typelogic.com/intj.html

INTP:
    -- "They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them." typelogic.com/intp.html
    -- "A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data." typelogic.com/intp.html

ISTJ:
    -- "There is something a little vague and passive about them.", van der Hoop, Conscious Orientation.
    -- "They have a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in their area of interest and/or responsibility. They are noted for devotion to duty. Punctuality is a watchword of the ISTJ." typelogic.com/istj.html
    -- "ISTJs are easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't keep their commitments. But they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked." typelogic.com/istj.html
    -- "...interested in security and peaceful living." personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html
    -- "They place a great importance on honesty and integrity." personalitypage.com/ISTJ.html

What are you satisfied about in life?
    I think I have it pretty good, to be able to pursue things I like at the University, and to have people take care of many (practical) things I would be terrible in handling. Although, I am always looking towards my ideal, and sometimes I can get very pessimistic about it and the present.

What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
    I am an undergraduate economics student, and hopefully I will be able to proceed to graduate school and doctorate to try my luck in acamedia.

What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed? I lie down and calm down, or watch some pointless and vulgar comedy on television.

What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them?
    I have nothing.

How would you describe your "social role" in you group of friends?
    I don't have a group of friends.

When presented with a somewhat challenging problem, how do you solve it?
    I try to stop dealing with it before I get angry. Then, when I calm down, I spend some time doing other things to distract me. Sometimes I come up with a solution then. If no solution is to be had by then, I try to get some background information on the problem (I'm thinking with problems at school), usually go over the relevant topic. If definitely no solution is to be had, I make up some patched-up solution (I'm thinking of exams) and leave the problem alone. If dealing with intellectual problems outside school, I give up. If dealing with an emotional problem, I withdraw and avoid.

Do you have pets? No.

What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?
    When people insist in talking to me when I want to be alone.

Left or Right?
    ??

How do you have fun?
    I like to do nothing, not that I don't like to do anything, but that I like doing nothing. I need to relax by lying down.

Basically, describe your inner world.
    I don't think my inner world is structured. Sometimes I will be thinking about something, and then I switch to something else, and then have a hard time remembering what was it I was thinking before.

How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
    I tend to wander off (mentallY) when I listen to music, so I miss most of it. In traffic it can be reassuring (I get angry in traffic). I used to get very sad when I listened to the opening of Cos fan tutte, because it became associated to a disagreeable event that happened to me. But since it was so long ago, I can't feel the effect anymore.

How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
    Indifferent. Suum cuique, To each his own.

What are your secret desires?
    I have a very strong and inconspicuous desire to meet my ideal mate.

How do think people view you when they first meet you?
    Serious, I guess.

What do you feel about introverts and why?
    I suppose I judge them on a case by case basis. A good trait of the introverts I know is that they back off when I want to be alone.

What do you feel about extraverts and why?
    I don't understand extraverts. I have a hard time conceiving how theyu are possible. I like them in small doses.

What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?
    I don't know females of my type.

How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?
    To each his own.

What is the most common misconception people have of you?
    I am so out of touch with what the people around me think, that I don't know the answer.

What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?
    My extreme shyness, my perfectionism, and anger.

What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?
    I love that when I don't know something, I answer "I don't know."

What questions would you ask for this?
    I don't know.

What is one thing that people don't know about you?
    A lot of things. I am an extremely private person. Perhaps it is that I have a large collection of music downloaded from the Internet.

Would you date Costrin? No.

How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?
    It is the name of a minor character in The Republic. His position is I think somewhat positivistic, and was dismissed quite early, but I think that it has some merit.

YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU
    He who runs away lives to fight another day.

How do you generally meet new friends?
    I don't.

What are your most important values?
    Intelligence, integrity.

What are your mornings genrally like?
    I wake up, I get dressed, I eat, and I go to school.
    Or I just sleep until I can't do it any more and must get up and slack off all day.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?
    When I'm stressed, I NEED to do idiotic, crazy stuff. Like sending weird text messages to people I don't know.
    2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
    Just don't worry and don't let other people tell you what to do.
    3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?
    I need to be the leader because I just can't follow. Following drives me crazy. So I always think of things we can do. Mostly weird things. I just can't stand doing "normal" stuff, that bores me.
    4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?
    I let other people solve them. I'm just to messed up.
    5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?
    I have a cat. I call her Patsy (named her after Patsy from Absolutely Fabulous) and I treat her like she is my babysister.
    6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?
    Most people are so predictable! They never do something you don't expect and that becomes exhausting. The worst kind of people? Those who are proud of being dull and boring and who get agressive when they get into a non-boring situation.
    7. Left or Right?
    Huh?
    8. How do you have fun?
    Writing, partying, pampering people I like.
    9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
    Not at all! It's just like my head is a carnival. My thoughts are like bumper cars, they are just bumping around. And my feelings are cotton candy. They are sticky and mess everything up. Sort of.
    10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
    I get annoyed by sad ballads and happy eighties pop music. But that's about it.
    11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
    Not at all.
    12. What are your "secret desires"?
    They're secret? Dohh?
    13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?
    They usualy think I'm hyperactive.
    14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?
    Some of them are cool, some of them are boring. Just like extraverts. They just talk less.
    15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?
    Some of them are awesome, some of them suck.
    16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?
    I don't know that much male ENFPs. Or I must be mistaking them of something else. :S
    17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?
    Nope. I like vagueness. Sometimes.
    18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?
    They think I'm always happy and that I'm a genius. But'I'm not always happy and I'm definately NOT a genius. In fact, I'm pretty average when it comes to geniosity (is that a word?).
    19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?
    My lack of freedom. But that's not my mistake!
    20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?
    I'm pretty positive. Usualy. I guess.
    21. What questions would you ask for this?
    I don't know.
    22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?
    I totally hate eating at fancy restaurants. It's a waste of money and they even serve better stuff at MacDonald's.
    23. Would you date Costrin?
    Who?
    24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?
    I just thought it looked cool.
    25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU
    I'm from Holland.
    26. How do you generally meet new friends?
    Whenever I get to do new fun things.
    27. What are some of your most important values?
    Fun. Freedom. Err...

29. What are your mornings generally like?
    Horrible. I'm not a morning person.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

1.) What is your MBTI type?
    ENFP

2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.
    I once thought I was INFP, because I often tested as one.

3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?

E 59% N 65% F 65% P 78%

4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?

5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?

NFs, NTs, SPs, SFs---all types---because they all have different gifts that I enjoy and admire.

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why? NFs, because there is generally a natural sympathy and understanding between myself and other NFs.

7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?

SFs, because they're helpful, knowledgable, and dependable -----and SPs, because they make work fun

8.) What does your room/house look like?

Like a tornado hit it. Yeah. That bad.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?

Very imaginative. Mostly about people, and imagining what kinds of lives they lead. (Sounds a little creepy, but people fascinate me--what can I say? )

10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions?

Everything, basically.

11.) What other types can you relate to well?
    INFP

12.) What are you satisfied about in life?

Frankly, I'm not satisfied, and don't particularly want to be satisfied, because it sounds so final. On the other hand I am extremely thankful for the many good people and things in my life.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?

I'd like a career in something to do with psychology, but I can't seem to narrow it down. ---Currently I'm an office assistant in a state job.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

ENTP

INTP- that was what I scored as
    INFP- when i realized that I'm not an INTP
    ENFP- when I noticed how similar we are, but then solved the issue in about an hour

F/T and E/I are leaning slightly towards the edge, but it depends on what test I take

3w2 maybe? Charmer sounds about right

intuitives?

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?
    Fs, because I like 'em

Any type

there's shit everywhere, and I refuse to clean it up

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
    fairly, I tend to just spout out random nonsense every now and again for amusement purposes

ENTPs are charming, outgoing (Not particularly), friendly people who make good first impressions and are good at getting other people excited about their ideas and projects. They are very perceptive and good at communication with people and noticing trends. ENTPs have very good negotiating skills and can convince anyone of anything. They have a need to please people and be liked, and are happy to be the focus of attention. ENTPs are good at telling stories and enjoy demonstrating their intelligence through their use of sophisticated language. They love bending rules to get what they want and enjoy getting away with things just because they can. ENTPs are very clever and observant , but procrastinate a lot so they may never show their true intelligence in school or other structured environments. They are at their best when improvising.
    Their speech is filled with puns, jokes, plays-on-words and stories. They are the best of all the Thinkers at showing emotion, but it is hard to tell if they are faking it or not. In dress, ENTPs try to impress people, and will often surround themselves with as much luxury as they can afford. They have a reputation for being untrustworthy, which may come from their tendency to forget birthdays and planned gatherings.
    Charismatic and flirtatious, ENTPs love challenges and being around people. They are aggressive and opportunistic and perform best when trying to win. ENTPs have short attention spans and leave many projects unfinished and goals unreached. They dislike people who try to control them and they hate hierarchies of power.
    It's pretty well all good, and I'm quite well known for being argumentative...

None? I'm pretty unique , but I can relate to some ENTPs I think... not to sure

It's not bad

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
    Chemistry
    5 3 9

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

^^^ Why are you calling yourself an ESTJ? Just curious.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

ENTP

I originally tested as INFJ, so I thought I was that for a while, until I realized how un-F I am, which lead me to believe I was INTJ. Then I realized I was getting Ni and Ne confused, and it kinda clicked into place, so I wound up as the ENTP I am today. I know, fascinating, right?

Heh, this is the amusing thing. I routinely score INTJ on percentage tests, so my percentages are almost always incorrect. I could invent my own, though. Hmm... I'd say, E: 58%, N: 82%, T: 78%, P: 67% on a 0-100% scale.

7w8 SP. This is mostly a best-fit through testing. I also identify with 3 and 5.

Mostly N types, though I can get along with S types as well. I just need my Ns there for when I completely dork out.

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?
    INXJs, though INFJs more than INTJs. I love their senses of humour and their general quirkiness. Plus, they're fun.

Any type is fine, though I tend to get more done around Js.

Right now, like absolute crap. That tends to have more to do with the fact that it's getting repainted than anything else. Normally, it'd look fine if I cleaned it, but it never does get cleaned.

I'm fairly imaginative, I think. I love to imagine worlds where really futuristic things exist, and then I like to create random functions for things that could exist in those worlds. If I were at all productive, I'd probably have a bunch of random sci-fi fanfics out there at the moment.

Mostly all of it, actually, now that I think of it.

I apparently can somewhat relate to INTJs, as when I thought I was one there were a few who agreed with what I was saying. Aside from that, INTPs and, to an extent, XNFPs.

Heh, you know, I'd probably be very satisfied with where I am, if I didn't keep getting so bored with everything.

Well, I'm a student at the moment, but I'm trying for a degree in mathematics. I'm not entirely clear on what I want to do, specifically, but I've decided to aim for cryptography. It's one of those ones where, if I don't entirely make it, there's still tons I could do if I wanted to.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]