• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

A survey for all types

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
*edit* I now consider myself an ISTJ, but I'm too lazy to edit my post. So... yeah...

BC's Qs:
1.) What is your MBTI type?
ISFP, ISTP, or ISTJ. I'm debating. (I suppose that isn't very helpful. :tongue:)

2.) If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.
See this thread: http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/what-s-my-type/17258-let-me-try-again.html

3.) What are your percents? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?
I don't know.

4.) What is your enneagram type (if known)?
According to online quizzes, 6w5 sp/so/sx. I haven't really looked into enneagram, but that's what teh internets says about me for now. :tongue:

5.) What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?
Ehh, I don't really know. I don't have a whole lot of friends so it's hard to compare. I do know that my older brother and I have always been close. He's an ESFJ and apparently that's the perfect match for an ISFP.

6.) What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?
None for the time being.

7.) What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?
idk

8.) What does your room/house look like?
Messy, very messy.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
I am not very imaginative.

10.) What can you relate to about your type descriptions?
I like the literal, and I am constantly looking at things to see if they fit in with what I believe. I am hard to get to know because I am very reserved, but I can still enjoy a good time with people. I love to look at the beauties of nature, maybe not experience them first-hand, but I like looking at things. I can also usually tell when a person is upset when others fail to notice.

11.) What other types can you relate to well?
ISTPs I guess. I'm not sure

12.) What are you satisfied about in life?
Not being poor, having a great, living, healthy family... I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of things right now.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?[/QUOTE]
I have no idea what I want to do as a career, nor do I wish to choose.

Costrin's Qs:
1. What do you when you get stressed to get unstressed?
Nothing, really. I guess I just try to forget about things. I would really like to break things whenever I'm stressed (pencils, etc.) I guess.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)
Ooh boy, this is a toughie. I'm probably going to get it wrong too, even if you can't have wrong answers. :tongue: I guess my advice would be to be less rigid and try to be more laid-back. Life is much more enjoyable when you rid of your stress and just try to have fun.

3. How would you describe your "social role" in your group of friends?
You wouldn't really call me a leader, but I'm not exactly a follower either. I'm the fun-loving person who can easily get into a debate if my feelings about it are strong enough. I hate having to start conversations or keep them going if they die down, but I'll try to bring up the energy if I have to.

4. When presented with a (somewhat challenging) problem, how do you solve it?
Ugh, another hard question. It really depends on what kind of problem it is. An intellectual problem? I research it and try to come to a conclusion. A relationship problem? I can try to think of solutions, but I rarely act on them. A different kind of problem? I have no idea. (Probably got this one wrong, too. :tongue:)

5. Do you have pets? If so, what n' how many? AND, how do you treat your pets?
I have one dog. She's a golden retriever named Wendy. I don't really like her that much. She's too hairy, gross, and annoying. I was never the big animal lover like my friends were when I was little. Don't get me wrong, I loved animals. I loved to look at them and learn about them. But interact with them? Yeah, that's just not me.

6. What's one thing that really annoys you in other people, and why?
When people are snobby, inconsiderate of others, when they exclude others, etc. It just makes me really angry.

7. Left or Right?
In terms of politcs? Then left. In terms of randommocity? Then right :D

8. How do you have fun?
I entertain myself on teh internets. How I want to have fun is going on vacation with my family.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).
Uh, well I guess my thoughts can be kind of random at times. Uh... um... uh... *panics* I don't know how to answer this. :cry:

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?
Music... I just adore music. Some songs have a special meaning to me; they may relate to a certain event when I (first) listened to the song. I don't listen to music all of the time, though. I think music is special and I'm afraid that if I listen to a song too many times, that I'll "wear it out." I typically like to listen to slow tempo'd music that I can really "feel" when I listen to it. Music can make me happy when I'm feeling sad and can occasionally make me sad when I'm happy (when they have a nostalgic meaning to me, if that makes sense). I love to "feel" music (I know I already said it, but it's important, okay? :tongue:). I really just don't know how to explain it, but I can be very contented when listening to certain songs. I just can't imagine my life without music. :headphne:

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?
I'm not annoyed. I'm just looking forward to the ISFP description. :D

12. What are your "secret desires"?
I want to be really little again. When appearance/clothes didn't matter that much and everyone was friends with each other. I liked being ignorant about the world and not knowing of it's evils. I want to go back when Santa Claus was real and the only thing I knew about my relatives was that they were the greatest people in the world. I suppose it's not really that big a secret though. I'd probably tell anyone if they asked about it.

13. How do think people view you when they first meet you?
If they meet me at school, they'd probably think that I was a depressed loner and they'd feel sorry for me. I hate that. If they met me somewhere else, they would probably notice that I don't dress as well as some, but I can be a very friendly and polite person.

14. What do you feel about introverts, and why?
Introversion can be both a good and a bad thing. I wish I was more outgoing myself, though. I don't like explaining things, so I'll skip the "why" part. :D

15. What do you feel about extr(a/o)verts, and why?
I'm envious of them. They know how to live, imo. Again, not explaining. :smile:

16. What do perceive are the differences between male and females of your type?
Well, I'd imagine the males as being more sensitive than other males. I don't really know.

17. How annoyed are you at the vagueness of my questions?
It's giving me something to do though, isn't it? :)

18. What is the most common misconception people have of you?
That I'm depressed. Funny, I didn't realize this until people started asking me if I was "sad" or "okay." I just hate the whole school and cliques type dealio.

19. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you hate?
That I don't like sharing my emotions with other people and that I don't like hugging people unless they're in my family. Or it could be my insecurities, I'd pick one of the two.

20. What is the biggest thing about yourself that you love?
That I'm sensible and I don't like cliques. I believe that everyone should be friends with most everyone and not hide in their groups all of the time.

21. What questions would you ask for this?
I don't know.

22. What is one thing that people don't know about you?
That I'm actually very emmotional.

23. Would you date Costrin?
I posted in there, but no.

24. How and why did you pick the avatar that you did?
Because I love Walt Disney World. I've made many happy memories there, and I want to return there again some day with my family.

25. YO EAGLE IMA BEAT YOU
K.

26. How do you generally meet new friends?
I don't, they meet me. I wait to be approached. Unless you're talking about the internet, in which case I meet people through forums.

27. What are some of your most important values?
Uhh... be kind and have fun... I don't know.

28. Whee!! :happy: :hi:

29. What are your mornings generally like?
Hitting the snooze button about ten thousand times. Reluctantly getting out of bed and doing the days daily rituals. I just hate waking up. I love the morning itself and I love to experience it, but I just hate the waking up part. I'm like a zombie in the morning.

Last edited:

ladyinspring

MBTI Type
INFP

INFP

When I first took a type test, it was ISTJ. For a long time I considered myself to be ISXJ, and then ISFJ for years. This was based on testing and reading type descriptions, not an accurate understanding of theory or an authentic awareness of my lived experience.

I don't believe percentages are meaningful.

4w5

ESFP females -Their boldness, confidence, and ability to take concrete action brings me out of my "shell" when I'm around them. They appreciate my stability, strong loyalty, and unwavering support for them as individuals.

SFJs - Because they care about people, and because I am attracted to their need for a stable society. Because I fascinate them.

INTJs - I don't know, I just love them a lot. For some reason this is my ideal man. Because they don't take my independence and quirkiness as a personal affront. They don't judge me on a personal level. They're straightforward to talk to. They have a depth of feeling buried where only I can see it combined with an attractive mind.

ISFPs - Gentle, good-natured, with many interests, and highly creative. Mostly because their sense of inner value is strong and they are independent like me.

ISJs - We have snarky fun with each other because I playfully outrage them, and we also get things done.

A complete and utter mess. You cannot see the floor in my room.

9.) How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?

Highly imaginative. Usually imagining I'm in different situations that I've never been in before. There aren't many activities I can do without using my imagination. For example, I can't sing to myself unless pretending I'm a rock star, or in a talent show, or something like that. And I feel all the feelings as if I were really in the imagined situation.

Strong, unchanging inner values combined with an external approach to life that appears tolerant and is highly adaptive.

The ability to know if people are "good" or "bad" pretty quickly, and the need to make that determination. If they are "good", I will understand everything they do, including murder. But there are certain things that an essentially "good" person would never do, and many of those things might seem innocuous to someone else. For example, telling a lie to intentionally get someone else in trouble is as bad as murder to me.

I relate to the survival games played by NFs. The need to hide or deny the self in order to protect the self.

I agree with the descriptions that say INFPs have a calm, pleasant-seeming exterior that belies the highly active interior.

ENFPs. Listening to them talk is like hearing someone stating aloud my perceptions. They are also really comfortable with uncomfortable emotions, and talking about them. There is never any small talk.

That the people in my life are good people.

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?

Mediation.

Retreat to isolation and minimize external stimuli. So something like meditating in a warm bath.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make life easier for them? (Try to be somewhat specific)

Don't change to fit what others want you to be. There is nothing wrong with what you are.

The calm one in a crisis (not that I'm doing anything besides being calm). The one who wants to do whatever my friends want to do. The ultimate cheerleader who supports their dreams and desires.

Keep taking in more and more information until it all integrates.

A cat and a dog. I am extremely loving toward animals, and they love me right back.

They interpret disagreement or a difference of perception as a character flaw in others. Character flaws are revealed in the way people treat others, not in what they believe or how they see the world.

7. Left or Right?

meaningless question

8. How do you have fun?

Reading. Music. Playing life simulations.

9. Do you consider your inner world structured, and if so, how? Basically, describe your inner world (or die!).

My inner world is the world of my emotional reactions and values. I do not respond to your need for logical structure.

10. How does music affect your emotional state? Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc. Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?

Music has personal meanings assigned by me. Music of any kind makes me feel better. When listening to music I am not me anymore.

11. How annoyed are you at the positioning of my post, and the work-in-progressness of it?

I don't care about that.

To destroy all bad people. To just make them disappear.

Quiet and boring.

Hard to talk to, they need me and I like being needed.

Judgmental but make life easier for me.

Don't know enough people of my type to perceive any differences or similarities.

I am probably ignoring the things I find vague.

That I don't change.

Inability to get things done in the world around me.

My love of God's living creatures.

I wouldn't.

That I am a genuine freak.

I don't date outside my religion. If he was in my religion, sure, I'd date anybody just to try it.

I don't have an avatar because pictures are meaningless to me. If I use one it would be to have people attach something to my screenname so my responses aren't overlooked.

Extroverts who keep wanting to be around me, talking to me, drawing me out.

Everyone has worth exactly as they are. You can't fulfill potential until you accept your strengths and weaknesses. Kindness is number one.

Usually I stay up all night so in the morning I am asleep, but if I am awake, I usually like being by myself and relaxing in the sun, slowly becoming more energized and active.

Jaguar

You mean there's a way to get unstressed?
But seriously, I usually pace while using 4-letter words, then relax on the bed.

2. What advice would you give to the majority of people that would make lifeeasier for them?

Know that being teflon-coated from peer pressure is one of the greatest gifts in life.

The H-bomb.

Plan A,B, and C.
I don't usually need B or C.

At other times, I can fly by the seat of my pants.

No. Used to. Pets are people, only 100 times better.

Ignorance. Why? Because you can always do something to change it.
People choose not to--lazy bastards.

7. Left or Right?

Both hemispheres.

8. How do you have fun?

Transforming a boring situation into an interesting situation.

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
My inner world is like watching scenes from an upcoming movie.
Visual and Audio.

10. How does music affect your emotional state?
Do you listen to specific music in certain moods, is it especially nostalgic for you, etc.
Do you consider music as having a personal meaning assigned by you, or a universal meaning that you figure out?

Huge. Music is no different than oxygen.
Music is universal.
It has no boundaries.

WTF?
Why would I be annoyed?

You first.

Direct and witty.

What do you feel about ice tea, and why?

What do you feel about coffee, and why?

Don't get me going on "type."

A. I'm not annoyed
B. Your questions aren't vague.

Couldn't you have come up with something a bit less transparent?
Lol.

I don't think there really are any.
People have always referred to me as the only person they ever met,
who says what others only dare, to think.
Because of that truth, there's no room for misconceptions.

Health problems.

Getting a kick out of seeing others achieve their dreams,
more than my own.

It never ceases to amaze me there are actually *ucked up people,
who are threatened by the success of others.

Ones similar to yours.

I sing, with a capital S.

Would you date Costrin?

Teacher: Jaguar, your answer is correct.
How did you arrive at your answer?

Jaguar: If my answer is correct, who cares how I got it?

I chose the avatar because it's symbolic of me.
You figure it out.

I hate rap music.

Anywhere, any way, any day.

Knowledge
Fairness
Integrity
Justice
Competence
Accuracy

Valued Behaviors:
Defending the underdog.
Inspiring others.

Now that's clever. I'd do something like that. Lol.

Nightmare on Elm Street.

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
this seems like a lot of questions, but i am going to try to answer them.
maybe it will help people here get to know me?

ISTP

i haven't.

high on introversion, moderately high on perceiving, very high on sensing, some higher thinking than feeling

9w1, and i never mistyped myself on this

i have a lot of ISTP and ESTP friends, they are easy-flowing friendships. i have great conversations and mutual understanding with my ISFP friends. i like ISFPs a lot. sometimes ENTJs for adventures. other types as well.

SFPs and STPs, i like the familiarity of my own type. i guess i date all types though, i am not aware of peoples types in everyday life.

INFJs for a good balance of abilities between us and for their strong moral compass.

very messy, very cluttered. littered with empty beers. bizzare home-made decoration and found items on all surfaces, walls are completely hidden, posters on the ceiling, rugs covering the entire floor, that kind of thing. overwhelming to some people.

not especially imaginative

most of it. constrained emotions, bursts of physical activity, personal freedom loving, non-communicative.

i relate the best with ISFPs and other ISTPs. but i do not actually think about types outside of a conversation about mbti. i am also extremely poor at typing other people.

a lot, i am very fortunate and have little to complain about

13.) What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?

currently labor and odd jobs. i loose interest in jobs after an alarmingly short time and move on to something else. i prefer diversity of experience, many different jobs, over long-term job security. paycheck means almost nothing to me, i can and have been very happy living hand-to-mouth.

play basketball. it melts the stress away, and leaves me very happy. also my punching bag when i am really stressed.

stop expounding your moral code to other people and start acting on it.
for every moral debate you get into with someone, do something morally "right" that will make a difference.
and don't tell anyone about it.
this may not make life "easier" but it is better to lead a good life than an easy one.

like a foundation, a stable base that experiences spring from.

i try not to? haha. i solve it in the fastest and most efficient way possible.

my room-mate has a cat, i am very sweet to it.

entitlement, it is indulgent

7. Left or Right?

right

8. How do you have fun?

playing basketball, parties, good conversation with close friends, individualized experiences - things that only happen once or rarely.

yes, everything internal makes sense to me. it is simple and concise and straightforward.

i can only listen to certain music in certain moods, i never listen to put me into a mood. i do not believe music has a universal meaning, it is all very personal and subjective.

i did not notice, it seems very complete to me.

oh, that shit is secret, you know? ;)

disinterested or extremely laid-back or maybe high.

i am not really concerned with introverts vs. extroverts outside of a philosophical conversation, and even that has pretty limited merit in everyday life.

i don't think there are big gender traits/differences in the types, not really.

these seem fairly pointed, not vague. i am not annoyed.

i don't know, i don't think i have a good feel for what people think about me.

i have no ambition. i am sailboat with no sail on a windless sea. haha! i don't know if i actually believe that.

i am a terrific person, i love a lot about myself. even some of my 'flaws' seem like misunderstood strengths to me. haha, i am pretty conceited sometimes.
also, i always do the right thing.

i don't know, truthfully my interest in this is beyond waning. this is really long, and i did not realize i would become so disinterested, no offense.

i had tuberculosis. i consider myself somewhat of an idealist. i started a fight club with my friend. there is a lot of shit people don't know about me. i mean, in real life. i guess here no one knows anything about me yet. oh well.

i think that he is a guy? so no.

it is an old man in a ridiculous hat smoking like a badass. also it is Monet who i respect as a painter, but that is secondary.

alright.

i don't have a habit of meeting them in any same places or ways.

i think everyone deserves to live free with many opportunities, free from oppression. i am very defensive of women being taken advantage of. some other stuff.

i wake up at the last possible second, it is like an art. i am useless for about an hour or so, and stagger around unresponsive/unaware of people.

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
INTP
I used to be ENFP, but aren't all little kids kinda like that?
On an absolute value 100 scale they are: I92, N78, T56, P38.
5w4.
Other N's except for ENT's and INTJ's. The ENT's hang out with E artisans, and that never goes well for me. INTP's are like me, but the friendship is short. I get along amazingly well with NF's, even the ENFP's.
ENFP, ESFJ, and ENFJ. They are typically open, and welcomming, as well as not awkward, although the ESFJ does require a bit of explaining. I know an ESFJ chick, and she actually has a mild clue of what I'm talking about.
IN's, because they're responsible.
The house: neat. My room: Somewhere between a redneck's yard and a disaster zone leaning closer to the redneck yard.
I am highly imaginative, and my imagination is about the apocryphal (not that kind, you horndog!), and science fiction.
Just about everything.
All NF's, and INTP's.
I am smart, and did not fall to the extraversion pressure.
I'm in high school, so no dice.

hommefatal

MYYYYYYYYYYYY ANSWERS

1. What is your MBTI type?
xNFP

2. If you ever thought you were a different type, explain why.
At first I thought I was an INTP, based on behaviour (I was very depressed and stuff.)

3. What are your percentages? Are they on a 0-100% scale or 50-100% scale?
Depends. E/I is 50/50, S/N is 30/70, T/F is 30/70, J/P is 10/90. It changes over months though.

4. What is your enneagram type (if known)?
4w3, 7w8, sx/sp/so

5. What types are you attracted for for friendship and why?
All intuitives and STP types. Most STJs/SFs don't belong to my friends due to my unconventional behaviour. I may like them though.

6. What types are you attracted to for romantic relations and why?
ENFJ - simply amazing
INFJ - simply amazing
ISFP - simply cute

7. What types do you generally enjoy working with and why?
TPs. They are logical and not too fussy.

8. What does your room/house look like?
Messy. I never put things back where they belong, that's mundane. Since I'm on the internet all the time it's not too severe though.

9. How imaginative do you consider yourself and what are you typically imaginative about?
VERY! The perfect relationship, world domination, all that shit.

10. What can you relate to about your type descriptions?
interested in people, smothering, easily bored, enthusiastic, win-win

11. What other types can you relate to well?
All Ns.

12. What are you satisfied about in life?
receiving love, being popular

13. What do you want to do as a career/what are you currently doing as a career?
politician, psychologist, actor, inventor, writer, musician, celebrity

1. What do you do when you get stressed to get unstressed?
Talk to others, tell them to say "You're so cute" and then sleep a bit.

Be yourself, do whatever you want

Oh, fuck, what is a group of friends? I hate groups. I reply to questions but that's it.
I prefer not to meet my 'real' friends in groups.

1. Try everything that comes to mind.
2. Search for it on the internet.
3. Be frustated.

None. I don't like animals, they bite. :D

assimilation, antipathy, superficialness
Since those make me feel uncomfortable.

7. Left or Right?
Politically? Left.
Hands? Right.
Brain? Right.
I can't decide.

8. How do you have fun?
Talking. Listening to music. Intimacy (currently not possible :<). Sarcasm/Irony.

My inner world is basically what I don't show to others. My Ni/Te driven power fantasies.

Every song reminds me of something. I listen to music to change/fit my mood.

:huh: It's no problem.

Fuck every girl I like. Become the most popular person in the world.

They overlook me or think I'm very mysterious.

Easy to make them like me because they don't change themselves so much.

Complicated because they are often too focused on their appearance and don't really open up.

16. What do you perceive are the differences between males and females of your type?
Male NFPs show their emotions less often.

AWESOME! THE MORE OF A CHALLENGE THE BETTER!

That I'm traditional. (WTF?!)

NOTHING! I LOVE MYSELF!

My ability to make others love me.

:huh: I can't think of any.

That I'm cute.

HELL, WHY NOT? I'D DATE ANYONE AS LONG AS THEY PAID ME! xDDD

I saw the avatar sexiness thread and thought I'd search for a sexy one. I like sexy women anyway so I chose it.

FO SHIZZLE MA NIZZLE

Using social networks, coquetting with them.

Social liberalism all the way, conservatism sucks ass.

:huh: Where is it? I really wanted to answer! :cheese:

-_- Oh no, I have to stand up? Let me sleep, in the evening I will be fine.

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
IxTP
iXtp... I see a lot of both INTP and ISTP in myself and I get typed as both so I'm not really sure
5w6
NTs and SPs. Most of them share the same interests as I do so I know more of them
...not sure of that....
My desk is really messy
I'm more imaginative when I'm excited and then it's usually crazy plans
ISTP - The need for alone time, the occasional emotional outburst, adventuresome
INTP - Knowledge above all else, don't talk to new people, difficulty being warm
INTJ, ENTP, ESTP sometimes
Something without physical labour

Stay alone enough to wear it off
How can I give advice to the majority of people? Doesn't Typology rule out any sort of Majority?
I just kind of sit back and observe
What's the problem?
Yes
The need to express everything. The obliviousness and shallowness of the people around me
7. Left or Right?
Up.
8. How do you have fun?
I'm not really sure, I guess just hanging out with friends I know.
No.
Playing music definitely gets me more excited and I put most of my energy into doing that. Sometimes listening to new music puts me in an emotional mood.
Bananas.
Have this giant traveling adventure across America.
Depends on the situation. I guess in a party or group of strangers I'd be considered shy, but in a group of well known friends I guess I'd be considered overactive.
Awesome
well they help me by sticking their necks out.
I don't know any other IXTPs, and I don't know any ISTP or INTP females personally.
Please ask again later
That I'm somehow this comedian 100% of the time.
I don't get anything done
that I'm knowledgeable
I would ask for this one.
I'm actually Several dolphins disguised in apple costumes
I'm Straight
Same interests, or they force themselves upon me.
Wisdom, Justice, and Truth
28. What is your favorite vegetable?
It's a pickle definitely. Or maybe a more technical answer is the Cucumber. Did you know that Pickles are Pickled Cucumbers? Ha! Ha! Good times...
Wake up, Take a shower, brush teeth, Shave, put on clothes.

Ambrosia

MBTI Type
INFP
BlackCat:

What are you talking about...? What is an MBTI? (INFP)
INFJ because... Well, doesn't every INFP?
I'm too lazy and find the percents somewhat redundant... Strong I, Strong N, Vague F, Vague P.
I usually test as 5, but I assume I'm a 4w5.
I like most people, typically a bit more drawn to intuitive types, though one of my best friends is an ISxJ, go figure.
INFJ and INTJ stand out to me, I am drawn to their intrigue.
Other Intuitive-Feelers are refreshing to me.
I make messes very quickly without realizing it... The house is actually clean... For now.
I have a pretty vivid imagination - I have broken a silence with gut-busting laughter because I imagined something funny. Though my creativity seems stifled by my perfectionist tendencies...
Still waters run deep.
Besides the usual INFP-cliches, ISTP, I get the black sheep vibe from them.
I guess... the things that are so easy to overlook sometimes.
I'm currently in an existential-meltdown over this very question. Being a writer is my personal pipe dream.

Costrin:

Isolate myself from other people, reflect on why I'm so stressed, meditate, listen to music, etc.
You're the one who chooses your attitude, it's cliche, but I hate watching people fuel their bad mood.
The chilled out quiet one... I even walk slower than most people.
--Violently. I usually do a mental trial and error, like "what will probably happen if I do this?" and go with the one that leaves the least damage.
I have a dog, two cats, and two bearded dragons... Oh! I thought this was asking who my masters were.
Plain-and-simple ignorance, people who choose not to take the time to try and understand.
7. Left or Right?
Ambidextrous, forealz.
Slight right hemisphere dominance.
8. How do you have fun?
Sit with my thoughts, tell myself stories, lurk forums, browse the internet, play video games, dabble in the dark arts, write in my diary, listen to music, etc.
Interestingly enough, I have this place I retreat to in my mind... I'm in a glass dome with a nebula above me... The bottom of the dome is flooded with an ocean of mist and I'm usually on a rock... There's a lot of motion going on around me yet I'm in my own bubble...
tl;dr: It's a bit of both.
I kinda believe that you see yourself in other people and their art as an extension of that... A painting is just paint stretched over a canvas, it's what you make of it... I see it all as a reflection into myself.
The incompleteness makes me feel at home. :wubbie:
... I really wish I had telekinesis.
I think people think I'm really stupid when they first meet me, then once they actually start talking to me believe they are mistaken... They when they get to know me they realize they should have stuck with their gut.
I usually love being around them (irony) but it can feel awkward if I'm the one who has to initiate conversation all the time.
They can bring out another side of me, but they can be exhausting sometimes.
I can "feel" the difference, but it's hard to explain empirically. I think INFP's can seem a bit ambiguous because we don't typically try to follow the standard of what's "masculine" or "feminine."
I'm having a harder time with the more specific ones. Imagine that.
I've been told I'm very hard to read...
I can not stand up for myself at all.
My!... :devil:
It would have to be about superpowers.
I usually don't share how I feel about things, it just feels so contrived and unnatural...
C-can't we just be friends first...?
I couldn't find an illustration of ambrosia that the gods ate... So I just chose the actual dish.
Don't hate, appreciate!
I don't really know, I think they're just manifestations of my mind that just sort of bud off from my imagination... They're just there one day!
If you're not fighting to kill someone, then you're just a jackass.
Tastes like lime.
Sometimes I wake up in strange places with no recollection of how I got there.