User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Basically the S/N difference. ENTJ's are more imaginative in their commanding. They have more foresight. ESTJ's are more practical in their commanding. They use facts more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    It's the difference between a strategist and a tactician, respectively.
    I agree - it's the ability to formulate a longer term vision of what to do next.

MBTI
    INFJ

I think estj are better at detail, which I think irritates most N.

Also, ESTJ are better dressers

ENTJ are good at judging potential and predicting the outcome of stuff. (Oh and entj like to used the word stuff, and lots of pronouns and thinks everybody understands)
    I find ESTJ think the world will remain the same, and people will remain the same.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    ESTJs micromanage more than ENTJs. ESTJs have better "concentration" on a given task, ENTJs are better at multitasking. ESTJs are better at learning a task (even a complex one), and applying it multiple times, ENTJs are better at coming up with diverse solutions (that sometimes are improvements, sometimes are a waste of time). ENTJs are usually more energetic/high strung, ESTJs somewhat calmer/less energetic.
    i think ESTJs are more energetic. but ENTJs are UNSTOPPABLE when they get going. but before they start to do anything they are CALMER.

ESTJs are suppose to be one of the physically strongest types. they are extremely figure conscious, physically tough and they workout a lot. they are extremely conscious about their food too. these are actually pretty good traits. and i personally believe that ESTJs HAVE THE BEST PHYSICAL STAMINA.

and they are hyperactive and are always doing something.

But when ESTJs are relaxing they look very relaxed and they are....they are less likely to be thinking always.

The reason ESTJs look calmer is this. when they are relaxing they ARE relaxing.

but ENTJs are not entirely relaxing when they are relaxing. even while they are relaxing they are thinking thinking thinking and thinking. which gives them a TOUGHER look. and YES THEY ARE TOUGH. ENTJs look like EAGLES. dangerous and territorial and WISE.

MBTI
    TiSe

I see the difference between ESTJ/ENTJ the same as I do ISTP/INTP. We all have similar hierarchies in our functions (TSNF-TNSF), but it would be harder to determine ESTJ/ENTJ since they share the “In Charge” interaction style. In fact Berens sees a greater similarity between ESTP/ENTJ since Se/Te and Ti/Ni can easily be mistyped and some similarity between ESTJ/ENFJ.

From reading what they say about themselves, here are their thoughts on organizing. ESTJs say, “I like for things to be organized, and when they are not, I’m great at getting them organized.” ENTJs also like organizing, but more from a leadership standpoint in saying, “Not organizing and not problem solving is hard for me. I am most comfortable in the idea development stage—the push for putting things together, new solutions, and improvements to take us to the next step. I have several dimensions I work in.” Again this parallels the thinking of ESTP types.

Other tale-tell signs are apparent in their temperament core values. ESTJs are community and family oriented. They have strong work ethics and actually are incensed by those who do not. ENTJs are more prone to the NT way of doing things and they are ideas people. Interestingly although neither have to be the leader, I have read where ESTJs actually scoff at those who feel they must lead. So I would think that ESTJs would be more comfortable taking a lesser role than ENTJs. Finally again like the ESTP, ENTJs seem to adapt to chaos and may enjoy it in order to show their organizational skills. ESTJs seem to always want things in order and have a low tolerance when structures breakdown. Just my thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    They both think being a TJ will help them conquer the world.
    What is with you and this conquer the world shit? You do know it's not really possible, right?

Quote Originally Posted by chegra View Post
    I think estj are better at detail, which I think irritates most N.

Also, ESTJ are better dressers

ENTJ are good at judging potential and predicting the outcome of stuff. (Oh and entj like to used the word stuff, and lots of pronouns and thinks everybody understands)
    I find ESTJ think the world will remain the same, and people will remain the same.
    I think your spot on about the details. I can become really overhelmed sometimes with managing the details of my various projects.