User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

ENTJ: "i generally find that if i have enough work to do:
    i will make a mini month long calender, or map out a plan. However, i wont really keep referring to it (its changeable, and mapping it out once was just to help me visaulize it all)."

ESTJ: "i generally make lists and constantly refer to an organizer".

ESTJs are better at giving explicit, point-by-point instructions to dumb people.

ENTJs like to boss people around almost as much, but it takes far more effort for them to actually explain something to another person.

ESTJ: "If it isn't REALLY broken, don't fix it."

ENTJ: "How about if we... [list of possible improvements here]?"

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by theplacesyoullgo View Post
    ESTJs are better at giving explicit, point-by-point instructions to dumb people.

ENTJs like to boss people around almost as much, but it takes far more effort for them to actually explain something to another person.

ENTJ: "How about if we...
    [list of possible improvements here]?"
    Good distinctions. Especially the first.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

i believe we should organize a systematic coup d'etat on all the estj management types in every corporate office retail restaurant job in this country and replace them with entjs.

who's with me???? viva le resistance?

MBTI
    Zzzz

I like your post, theplacesyoullgo. I shall functionize and further what you've written. Hope you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by theplacesyoullgo
    Te-Si is able to organize the thoughts for others based on a clear recollection of data regarding what they know.

Te-Si is accustomed to the working order of the system, so until it's proven ineffective, there's no real need to start over. And sometimes there really isn't a need as someone tries to do something new it becomes obvious that the old way really was for the best. But if they do see a need to fix the system they'll use a storehouse of former systems to compare and contrast, altering the system into one that's newly perfected from all the prior ones.

Te-Ni can be more effort to explain due to the abstract quality of Ni unless the ENTJ has got a good handle on it. And that the ENTJ in question doesn't just expect the other to "know" what they mean just because they've said it. Makes sense to them, not necessarily to others, and when better balanced they typically strive for clarity with what they're saying because it's important that they're understood before they can move them/everyone forward.

This applies to ESTJ as well, though, instead with Si it might be more effort to explain something they deem obvious and others as being oblivious towards their understanding whereas ENTJ would think it's complex to others and that they're merely obtuse towards their understanding.

ENTJ: "How about if we... [list of possible improvements here]?"
    Te-Ni discovers newly alternative views for transforming what they view as an outdated system, and they gather people into not only accepting their vision but of participating in the new design with their own little touches.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

You should read please understand me 2 my keirsay OP!
    He has big sections all split into SJ SP NF NT!
    Read his intelligence theory on NTs and SJs then read there profiles again. It will become clearer!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by theplacesyoullgo View Post
    I've noticed this in my ESTJ brother.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

I don't think ENTJ get so obsessed with stability\the past\traditions as they get older.

My father's an estj, it's pretty painful when ur totally future\present oriented to have somebody ALWAYS talking about the past and thinking that if something 'was this way' it 'should be the same way'.
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

ESTJs micromanage more than ENTJs. ESTJs have better "concentration" on a given task, ENTJs are better at multitasking. ESTJs are better at learning a task (even a complex one), and applying it multiple times, ENTJs are better at coming up with diverse solutions (that sometimes are improvements, sometimes are a waste of time). ENTJs are usually more energetic/high strung, ESTJs somewhat calmer/less energetic.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    :run

The problem with the profiles is that they are so vague. No wonder we're all confused on what type we are. No wonder people think the mbti is bull.