• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The weirdest type?

The weirdest type?

• ISTP

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • ISFP

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • INTP

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • INFP

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • INFJ

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • ESTP

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • ESFP

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • ENFP

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

Chimerical

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w5
You hopin' for your type to be picked as weirdest?

Why do people assume their standpoint, if they were in your position, is the correct standpoint? People ARE different and not everyone desires the same thing as you. This is why people piss me off.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I also work in a highly technology-oriented city with a bunch of engineering types. People like me are the oddballs here ;)

What's that supposed to mean ? "engineering types" ? :D

L

Lasting_Pain

INTP, probably. And they are funny, too. They are so carried away by the clever stuff going on in their own minds that they don't see what's right in front of them until they've crashed into it. They're the only type that I can think of that's oblivious to a big brick wall!

:BangHead:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I'd say ENFP. Crazy shit going on in their heads. It's like there's an amusement park in their heads and they're jumping from ride to ride every 2 seconds while having a conversation with a random person on their ride.

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
I voted for ISTJs. I think it's very weird to go crazy if you can't controll stuff.

matmos

MBTI Type
NICE
INFJ. They really do believe they're psychic. :)

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFPs!! lol You guys are mysticalspookycosmiccheeseeatingspiritcreatures. :D Love ya! hahaha!

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Why do people assume their standpoint, if they were in your position, is the correct standpoint? People ARE different and not everyone desires the same thing as you. This is why people piss me off.

You hopin' to be the weirdest type too?

Srsly (or not so srsly by definition), I'm kiddin' around.

Qre:us

Why the fuck are people still voting for ENTP???

As of the time of this post, the poll seem to confirm why ENTP are still being picked. The highest vote out of all the extraverts - ENTP. The highest vote out of all - INTP.

CJ99

Is Willard in Footloose!!
MBTI Type
ENTP
lets face it we xNTPs are weird.

AND ITS GREAT!

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i would like to point out that the ENTJ is the ONLY N with 0 votes... i dont think we are anywhere close to the weirdest, so i dont want/expect any votes...

but i just thought it was interesting.... :shock:

Qre:us

i would like to point out that the ENTJ is the ONLY N with 0 votes... i dont think we are anywhere close to the weirdest, so i dont want/expect any votes...

but i just thought it was interesting.... :shock:

Stop tempting me to vote!!:steam:

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
isfj's man, speak up! i wish to liberate you from your seemingly paradoxical & emotional natures! break the rules, project a little cheek (of the sass variety), explore recklessly with some abandon and some caution! you mysterious creatures you.

:) i'm kidding. face it, human beings are weird, period. time to accept our profoundly irrational natures while learning lessons about life, existence, and humanity along the way! ;) (stop hiding - yes, even you lovely, efficient entj's) wooooot :hug: simplicity and complexity, the unveiling of apparent contradiction. it's a beautiful thing

okay guys i promise i didn't whiff too much marijuana smoke coming from downstairs