• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The weirdest type?

The weirdest type?

• ISTP

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • ISFP

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • INTP

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • INFP

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • INFJ

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • ESTP

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • ESFP

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • ENFP

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

Metis

ESTJ is a pretty weird type. I don't get the motives, but I know more ENTPs and they're pretty fucking weird, so I voted for them.

ENFPs. You tend to be here, there, and everywhere mentally and physically. In my book, weird doesn't always hold negative connotations. Creepy does. Which is a subtype of weird. I'm weird and fine with it. I guess I'm weird in a more calm and consistent fashion. You're my wild and crazy cousin that drags me into adventures I might grumble about and protest against at first but ultimately I'll thank you for the experience.

I'm aware me and my tribe are second in line to the throne of weirdness according to the poll.

Edit: Neck and neck with the INFJs now.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENFPs. You tend to be here, there, and everywhere mentally and physically. In my book, weird doesn't always hold negative connotations. Creepy does. Which is a subtype of weird. I'm weird and fine with it. I guess I'm weird in a more calm and consistent fashion. You're my wild and crazy cousin that drags me into adventures I might grumble about and protest against at first but ultimately I'll thank you for the experience.

I'm aware me and my tribe are second in line to the throne of weirdness according to the poll.
I see INTP is in the lead. I was afraid it would be my type. Well, not afraid, but I considered that possibility.

Flâneuse

don't ask me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Weirdness is entirely subjective and is usually based on what an individual finds difficult to understand and different from themselves. As someone low in Ti and Ni, I find Ti-Ni (IsTP) and Ni-Ti (INfJ) types fascinating people who are incredibly difficult to understand, so they get my vote for weirdest.

I see INTP is in the lead. I was afraid it would be my type. Well, not afraid, but I considered that possibility.
Weird is too disturbing for the INTJ's focused and serious demeanor? I don't find INTJ's weird. A bit mysterious at times maybe. Many people associate weirdness with apparent randomness. I'm surprised so many people think INTPs are weirder than INFPs. They seem fairly normal to me.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Your opposite type

Quoted for truth.

I don't understand why ESTx types always seem to take things at face value for instance.

But in all objectivity : dominant introverted intuition types (INFJ/INTJ) are easily the weirdest / least conform in social behavior. For one we absolutely suck at small talk :D

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Weird and eccentric is enticing. Unpredictable in a positive light is always welcome.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I say ENTP with loveee :3

Thanks Jazzy :) for comfriming a important and vital universal truth that us ENTPs are weird. ENTPs are wierd on so many levels if ya think about it like that we are logical yet lead and ruled by illogical and fantastic intuition plus we have a winter/summer dynamic similar to a continental climate like Eastern North America or East Asia with our warm and hot feelings and a deep dry coldness in addition to that. As for what I think the weirdest type is I would have to say it depends on what idea of weird we are talking. In terms of outhereness Id say a Pe dom but in terms of coldness wierdness id say Ti/Te doms.

Ashtart

Obliviously Mad
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I guess INxx are pretty much weirdos.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Quoted for truth.

I don't understand why ESTx types always seem to take things at face value for instance.

But in all objectivity : dominant introverted intuition types (INFJ/INTJ) are easily the weirdest / least conform in social behavior. For one we absolutely suck at small talk :D

You're just saying that cause you're Ni dom, get over yourself.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think ISXJs are kinda weird tbh. Especially ISXJ 1s like my brother.

He gets upset about the WEIRDEST things. Like- VERY upset. And Im just baffled by the whys

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
You're just saying that cause you're Ni dom, get over yourself.

eeyore-okay.jpg