• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The weirdest type?

The weirdest type?

• ISTP

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • ISFP

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • INTP

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • INFP

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • INFJ

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • ESTP

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • ESFP

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • ENFP

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters
G

garbage

He, He....When I had my official MBTI testing, the women who was doing it said to me "I knew you had to be either INFP or INTP, you have that "alternative reality" vibe":shocking:
During the conference afterward, she then went onto say INFP's are just freaks,'cos they are the weirdest people she ever met" to everybody in the room.
I do my best to please:devil:

Wow, aren't the test-givers supposed to be.. I don't know.. unbiased?

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Wow, aren't the test-givers supposed to be.. I don't know.. unbiased?
You'da thunk....but seriously, I think it had some thing to do with the way I was dressed ;) I also had shortish hair back then, so I probably hadn't brushed it either....she was ESFJ by the way. Yeah, she had a real thing about INFP, she actually shivered, I said the INFP description suited me more then the INTP one.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ENTP. They're really off the wall with some of their ideas, and it's all out there on display. They definitely act the weirdest and zaniest.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INXX's seem to have weird covered. Gives me a warm feeling inside....I really shouldn't be that stoked about being thought of as weird, should I? BUT I am.:woot:

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
I think that type who lurks around at video game conventions staring at the scantily clad booth babes is the weirdest.

So INTP.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you guys mean creepy weird? Or Off beat weird? I'm pretty sure I'm not creepy, just eccentric (so I have been told).

R

Riva

no one has voted ENTJ.

shows how scary they are. people are scared to speak up against them. lol

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
no one has voted ENTJ.

shows how scary they are. people are scared to speak up against them. lol

I don't know if that's the reason, it's probably that they're just not weird.

Shadow

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't know if that's the reason, it's probably that they're just not weird.

Yeah, I don't get "weird" vibes from them. I like them because I know where I stand with them (that's in a good way).

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was torn between two types. If I could've, I would've picked INxP.

deleted
Weird is, when you're lying in your room one night, and you burst out "That's a type???" in awe. You know you've hit some unconscious boundary.

Split_Infinitive

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
ENTP, for sure! You guys are mental! Good mental, though! I like your kind of mental.

I guess INTPs are pretty odd, too. Also in a good way. In a quirky, unusual, clever way.

Weirdest as in I don't relate to them very well are ESTP and ESTJ.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP, for sure! You guys are mental! Good mental, though! I like your kind of mental.

I guess INTPs are pretty odd, too. Also in a good way. In a quirky, unusual, clever way.

Weirdest as in I don't relate to them very well are ESTP and ESTJ.

That's because you're INFJ. See? You're sposed to be attracted by our vim, our vigor, our vices, our virtues, our vanity, our Vandal hearts.