• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The weirdest type?

The weirdest type?

• ISTP

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • ISFP

Votes: 4 2.8%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • INTP

Votes: 36 25.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 12 8.4%
  • INFP

Votes: 23 16.1%
  • INFJ

Votes: 21 14.7%
  • ESTP

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • ESFP

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • ENTP

Votes: 13 9.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • ENFP

Votes: 7 4.9%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 4 2.8%

• Total voters

nanook

a scream in a vortex
since i think that this is weird:

Gigant.jpg

derjaeger00kl.jpg

i vote for istj

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP. Somehow I'm not able to relate to them...

nanook

a scream in a vortex
how would you type that phenomenon? what about a dichotomy judger who goes around judging physical living objects? for the sake of orderliness, because after all nature would be all .... alive wild (ugh) ... without human intervention. btw, you know how i think about the functions behind dichotomy judgers, when you look at my signature.

juggernaut

Permabanned
Love, love, love 'em, but INTPs are definitely the oddest little duckies in the pond around these parts.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
I had it in my head that INTJs and INFPs are viewed as just as weird as INTPs, but that might not be true.

I suppose INFPs are more whimsically weird, and INTPs are more unconventionally weird. And when an INTJ is weird it's just outlandish.

L

Lasting_Pain

I had it in my head that INTJs and INFPs are viewed as just as weird as INTPs, but that might not be true.

I suppose INFPs are more whimsically weird, and INTPs are more unconventionally weird. And when an INTJ is weird it's just outlandish.

I hardly ever see a weird INTJ, but I encounter my weird breathren quite often.

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
INFJ - only because the weirdest person I know irl is one. So, not very scientific of me, but yes, he's a big ol' freak. Not generally in a good way.

deleted
Just because you're unable to relate to someone shouldn't make them necessarily the weirdest type, if you are quite weird.

Not that I can really trust them, but people say I'm weird and I have to make a judgement from that, I wouldn't know where to start. Is my beard on my foot?

MBTI Type
INxJ
INxP

INTPs are entertaining weird.
INFPs are complicated weird.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
Yeah I'd say INxP

I voted INTP cause I'm pretty damn odd.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I suppose INFPs are more whimsically weird, and INTPs are more unconventionally weird.

I guess I could go with that, but what is weird anyway?

I hardly ever see a weird INTJ, but I encounter my weird brethren quite often.

Laughed out loud when I read that I did!

INxP

INTPs are entertaining weird.
INFPs are complicated weird.

INFP's are mega-entertaining. I know because I sing in a band. :headphne:

BUT, I Will Not Vote for any type here!

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
INPs, eh?

Ne is the cause of the weirdness. It's random ideas, tangents, contexts are seen as weirdest. Ne in fact, has a drive for new ideas, for uniqueness. No other function can compete. Yet ENPs are not seen as the weirdest. Perhaps because pure Ne is more random than weird. The primary Ji of INPs takes the information Ne provides, and develops them tremendously. Rather than just being random ideas of dubious quality, the Ji takes the best of those, and works them further into something truly "weird". Ne provides the drive for uniqueness, and Ji provides the full understanding of it, thus INPs become the weirdest.

imo

norepinephrine

MBTI Type
INTP
Earlier today, I went out grocery shopping for a bit. And when I came home, discovered this thread.

WTF, all I needed was to pick up some piano wire, fertilizer and thumbtacks.

And eggs. Did I remember the eggs?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
how would you type that phenomenon? what about a dichotomy judger who goes around judging physical living objects? for the sake of orderliness, because after all nature would be all .... alive wild (ugh) ... without human intervention. btw, you know how i think about the functions behind dichotomy judgers, when you look at my signature.

You are certainly making a case for the INFx's :D

I hardly ever see a weird INTJ, but I encounter my weird breathren quite often.

Yeah, INTJs are just nerds, not really "weird".

G

garbage

I also work in a highly technology-oriented city with a bunch of engineering types. People like me are the oddballs here ;)

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
INTP, probably. And they are funny, too. They are so carried away by the clever stuff going on in their own minds that they don't see what's right in front of them until they've crashed into it. They're the only type that I can think of that's oblivious to a big brick wall!