User Tag List

View Poll Results: The weirdest type?

Voters
148. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISTP

    3 2.03%
  • ISTJ

    6 4.05%
  • ISFP

    4 2.70%
  • ISFJ

    1 0.68%
  • INTP

    38 25.68%
  • INTJ

    12 8.11%
  • INFP

    24 16.22%
  • INFJ

    22 14.86%
  • ESTP

    2 1.35%
  • ESTJ

    1 0.68%
  • ESFP

    3 2.03%
  • ESFJ

    5 3.38%
  • ENTP

    13 8.78%
  • ENTJ

    3 2.03%
  • ENFP

    7 4.73%
  • ENFJ

    4 2.70%
First 910111213 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 135

  1. #101
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Poor misunderstood INs....

  2. #102
    Senior Member MrME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    383

    Default

    INTP by a country mile. I'm not even sure they themselves know why they do some of the bizarre-ass shit they do.

    INFJ
    4w5

  3. #103
    Member Split_Infinitive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    That's because you're INFJ. See? You're sposed to be attracted by our vim, our vigor, our vices, our virtues, our vanity, our Vandal hearts.
    And, of course, your wonderful talent for alliteration.

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    XNTJ
    Posts
    145

    Red face `

    I'd say ENTJ...we can be goal oriented and serious, and always studying
    something and putting our imatinations and mental energy into something
    that fascinates us like an intj or intp, but we're not above goofing off,
    partying even if we don't drink every time (o.k noticably less than some of
    our friends) and having ditz moments. I'll be translating foreign music, read-
    ing difficult books, and then I'll be acting out a song from a play or some-
    thing...multi-characters and watch anything that doesn't make me have
    to think so I don't fry my brain with intellect overload. I'd be like Pinky and
    the Brain if they shared a brain, lol.

  5. #105
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunset5678 View Post
    I'd say ENTJ...we can be goal oriented and serious, and always studying
    something and putting our imatinations and mental energy into something
    that fascinates us like an intj or intp, but we're not above goofing off,
    partying even if we don't drink every time (o.k noticably less than some of
    our friends) and having ditz moments. I'll be translating foreign music, read-
    ing difficult books, and then I'll be acting out a song from a play or some-
    thing...multi-characters and watch anything that doesn't make me have
    to think so I don't fry my brain with intellect overload. I'd be like Pinky and
    the Brain if they shared a brain, lol.
    And ENTJ finally gets their first vote. And it's because of narcissism. How surprising....
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  6. #106
    Member Gengar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    71

    Default

    ISFJ and ENTJ not weird? Interesting. . .

    I say INFPs are the weirdest.

  7. #107
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    And ENTJ finally gets their first vote. And it's because of narcissism. How surprising....
    Haha. Good point, Costrin!

    ENTJ. Boring, yes. Weird, hmm no. Unless it's how strangely boring and flat they can sometimes be, which is super weird, now that you mention it.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  8. #108
    Once Was Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gengar View Post
    ISFJ and ENTJ not weird? Interesting. . .

    I say INFPs are the weirdest.
    INTJ: robot weird
    INFP: dorky weird
    INTP: retarded weird
    ENTP: annoying weird
    INFJ: inscrutable weird
    ENFP: drama weird

    Actually. INFJ are the weirdest.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  9. #109
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INFP
    Posts
    963

    Default

    For INTP's: we barely survive, and indeed are pretty much treated like borderline psychos.

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    5
    Socionics
    INFP
    Posts
    963

    Default

    For INTP's: we barely survive, and indeed are pretty much treated like borderline psychos. We aren't strange. It's often logical to us. Just hear us out. Like Linkin Park says: I won't wait! Won't take this any more! Don't turn your back on me; I won't be ignored!

Similar Threads

  1. The sexiest type?
    By am_i_evil666 in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 276
    Last Post: 05-25-2017, 06:36 AM
  2. The Your Type Of Girl Test
    By FranG in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 08:35 PM
  3. The MBTI types of MLB stars.
    By ferunandesu in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-05-2008, 04:53 PM
  4. Which type is the "chameleon" type?
    By Kiddo in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 09:44 AM
  5. [MBTItm] A Question For The Domiant Type At This Forum?
    By "?" in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 10:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO