User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: NE paranoia!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Default NE paranoia!!!

reminds me of the seinfeld episode where i can't even remember who leaves some really long ridiculous message on someone's machine and then breaks in to steal the tape...do you know what i'm talking about?

it's like that!! anyone want to tell me funny ne paranoia stories to make me feel better.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Rather than try to break in to steal the tape, i kept leaving more ridiculous messages in an attempt to camoflage the message before it. And so on and so on. All because the first rather short message was so ridiculuos. Ridiculuos in the way of being paraniod in how the receiver may interpret it. Like i've hinted before, i got troubles with predicting if the XSTJ will interpret the message for how it's meant. Because a phonetic message doesn't have real time hand gestures and body language backing it up. Bear in mind, that paranoia becomes prevalent emmediatly after the first message is sent on a cell, which creates a whole new strategy to conspire a way to temporarily seize a cell. There are a few ways to see this conspiring to fruition with the ESTJ. Get a matching cell and do the'ol switcherooski. Problem with that is the (E) in ESTJ. They will have allready listened to that paranoia inducing ridiculuos message. Also bear in mind, my Ne is my information gatherer. It's not so good at pulling off the switcherooski. With the exception of the technique of distraction. I'll space off some mundane detail as the color of the two matching cells. But hey, that's all part of the distraction. Perhaps, in my mind the mind of the Ne gatherer, once i noticed i got the wrong color, the switcharooski'ee wont notice the diffrence of color due the error of the switcharooski'er because the switcharooski'er thinks (maybe she'll (the switcharooski'ee) thinks she just got a diffrent cell and forgot the whole experiance of obtaining that diffrent cell due to remembering the whole forest part of the experience). Which is a characteristic of a potential Ne gathering blip by assuming the XSXX will not notice that obvious blemish in pulling of that specific switharooski.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yes...the multiple messages following the most likely relatively normal one...but now you've got 4 messages and they just keep getting worse...and then i just want to hide...what the hell...i'm cooler than this...i've got to be right?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    yes...the multiple messages following the most likely relatively normal one...but now you've got 4 messages and they just keep getting worse...and then i just want to hide...what the hell...i'm cooler than this...i've got to be right?

Tells one how cool the message'ee is. Could very well be the messager is sane and the message'ee is paranoid. Are their any restraining orders involved? Or do you foresee a restraining order in the future pertaining to the left messages? Remember, <^all that^> is writen by an Ne information gatherer
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yeah i don't know what the hell you're talking about...am i nuts or not...check yes___ or no___
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Then there is no future potential restraining order involved pertaining to my left messages. Thanks. That or none that i'm aware of because the sheriff hasn't came a knockin yet.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

you might...i really can't say but i'd watch my step cowboy..
    -Jim Morrison

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

I think Ne tends to give greater value and weight to alternate or created realities rather than the one we're in. That's what leads to wanting to intercept a message because you think you know what she will say, so you act in accordance to that reality.

I think it's also why a lot of Ns are idealists.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    you might...i really can't say but i'd watch my step cowboy..

Turns out i was left a message in return. Sent in the middle of the night saying "if you don't stop messaging, i'll change my number". Yet 2 months later i get a call from the number that i left a bunch of messages to saying something like "Hi baby. Haven't heard from ya for a while". tell me who's paranoid. ???? never returned any of those messages. I'll never understand ESTJ. That one ESTJ individual anyway. Somewhat reminiscent of a cowgirl or something.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    I think Ne tends to give greater value and weight to alternate or created realities rather than the one we're in. That's what leads to wanting to intercept a message because you think you know what she will say, so you act in accordance to that reality.

I think it's also why a lot of Ns are idealists.

Good call.