Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    wow...my head is spinning. i think i may just stop talking...and thinking...that's the best answer i can come up with at this time....thank you for trying...and my si is worthless so...it can't help me now...they're coming to take me away haha...they're coming to take ma away hehe
    Who's coming to take you away? The local sheriffs office?
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

no professor...the cowboy...or was it the indian...i think i'd prefer the indian...or maybe a sheik....why not that could be cool...chic maybe...i have the perfect outfit.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Upon further examination, i noticed simularities. Paranoia of ones self due to leaving too many messages. And Fi to Ne / weakest with Si. Contrast with Ne to Ti / Si ter funtion. They have that most peculiar Ne floatin around somewhere. Sensing, feeling and thinking are natural. But Nx? You know, my intuition tells me that Nx smells of paranoia.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Do i need a disclaimer? seems appropriate in this thread...i am actually just exaggerating to amuse myself kind of...but was curious if ne affects other people in a similar way.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    Upon further examination, i noticed simularities. Paranoia of ones self due to leaving too many messages. And Fi to Ne / weakest with Si. Contrast with Ne to Ti / Si ter funtion. They have that most peculiar Ne floatin around somewhere. Sensing, feeling and thinking are natural. But Nx? You know, my intuition tells me that Nx smells of paranoia.
    what's nx and what's it doing here? was it invited?
    -Jim Morrison