User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: NE paranoia!!!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

yes...how to mess with a ne dom's head...stay silent. that's pretty much the worst.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Here here. Good thread. Yet i lay in patient wait for response that i will not respond to thanks to Ne and T. Would the Ne respond to eventual response if that Ne has some F influencing it's next message. Or possible lack thereof.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

hmmm...i always respond...and then usually wish i could respond differently after i've worked out all the ways it could've been interpreted....it's a mess...but i only care if i care what the person thinks...you know? how could you not respond? your ti talks you out of it? or decides it's not necessary? if it's not a question do you not feel it needs a response?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Ne is all about finding patterns in the real world. And sometimes the pattern seeking becomes ramped up and goes outside the bounds of reasonable and probable scenarios.

Sometimes I go to the brink of where connections being made become an accurate to a non accurate reflection of reality. But when things start not matching up with what's going on, it gets cut off.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

so...are you trying to say you're cooler than me...is that it. :p
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Possibly. My individual Ne has since noticed (thanks to your thread) this phenomenon with MY Nes relations with ESTJ only. Now my Ne to the Ti is wondering if (ESTJ female) has some sort of cowgirl mantality thanks to MY Nes creation of (cowgirl?) somewhere in the near past. Or my Ne gives ME some sort of useless imminent abandonment complex.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

loosing me with the cowgirl references but you could have some issues for sure.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Cowgirl came from Ne having a blip somewhere along the line after reading cowboy and sheriff somewhere along the same line. It could be an Ne message paranoia thing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

oh i know...but now you've confused it with something relevant and it really isn't...but you're concerned that estj might leave you? why?
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

It all happened 2 years ago. She moved ack to Austin. Now my Ne to Ti blames myself for it even though she got a job which pays big$. Reason i even know that is because i get messages that i don't respond to due to thinking i will send a response message that will lead to square one. The making big$ part allowes my Ne to live more secure about my behavior knowing that the other is secure.