• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What if Ns weren't allowed on the internet?

deleted
What would you do? Where would you go? Where would we be? Would there be any typology forums to feed off of anyone's theories?

Think about it, before your time runs out.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd... *blank mind*

O_O

I'd go out and... do stuff. Live a normal life? Bond with other intuitives via IRL.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
What would you do? Where would you go? Where would we be? Would there be any typology forums to feed off of anyone's theories?

Think about it, before your time runs out.

I bet those nights in which you imagine yourself as a N are nasty aint they ? :D

deleted
I bet those nights in which you imagine yourself as a N are nasty aint they ? :D

1156779207zioEWa.jpg

plaguerat

MBTI Type
INTJ
It would be a much happier, much more informationally useless place.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Am i still on it?

Oh Good.

!/2 a minute away from those old encyclopedias. They really were there all this time.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*publically executes lemons* Don’t worry people, the panic is over :)

Scott

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9/5?
Well, I suppose the first question is who's enforcing it... If it's the SJs (which seems a safe assumption) we could all probably just congregate on the intertubes instead and no one would be the wiser. And if they caught on to that we could migrate to the blagospere. It'd wind up being a race between SJ enforcement and N creativity which, if copyright protection is any parallel, isn't looking so bad.

Seriously though, in some ways I wonder if I wouldn't like it... I love the ideal of a very simple life but it seems nearly all of the interesting and creative people are here on the internet, so there's a constant tension. If all of the interesting and creative people were off the internet, and we could still find some way to get together and be interesting and creative everything else, that may be more ideal in some sense to me. I'm not sure though... the mass collection of interestingness and creativity would be pretty near impossible to replicate, and my introversion doesn't like the finding-some-way-to-get-us-together part.

Scott

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9/5?
Oh... I guess I lose. Congrats Costrin.