• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What if Ns weren't allowed on the internet?

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
There would be no internet without N's to build and invision it. However, we might have lithographs for pron.

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
What would you do? Where would you go? Where would we be? Would there be any typology forums to feed off of anyone's theories?

Think about it, before your time runs out.

we'd create our own internet. seriously.

Wade Wilson

MBTI Type
INTP
I'd be playing video games without FAQs/forums.

So... basically my life wouldn't change too much. I'd waste a lot less time. Be earlier for work, go to sleep earlier. Go out more. All the things I've done on the occasions when I had no internet access.

It would be the best thing to ever happen to me, socially.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
we'd create our own internet. seriously.

Yes, and kick the other internets ass and they would ask if they could use it, and we be like fuck you! and then go back to our kick ass internet.

and when you searching for something to do/go there be a "teleport here option"

Sentura

Phoenix Incarnate
MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
1w9
Yes, and kick the other internets ass and they would ask if they could use it, and we be like fuck you! and then go back to our kick ass internet.

and when you searching for something to do/go there be a "teleport here option"

word, brother

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
What would you do? Where would you go? Where would we be? Would there be any typology forums to feed off of anyone's theories?

Think about it, before your time runs out.

I would sit at home reading books, playing video games, studying my computer and playing around with it (though it didn't have Internet access), and watching television. I'd basically never interact with people at all, except in my head. I'd probably be crazier and more antisocial than I am now.

EDIT: Oh, I answered this before. Nevermind.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Believe it or not younguns, I lived before there was an internets.

I went on a lot of walks.

LunarMoon

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
A lot of the stuff recognized as Internet Culture is created by INTJs and INTPs. If Intuitives weren't on the Internet Gamefaqs and 4chan wouldn't exist. Think of that what you will.