First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Quote Originally Posted by nanook View Post
    can i have weapons of massdestruction, then?
    Only if the instructions on how to use it had lots of illustrations and was color coded.

i dont know how Dick's test works, but usually tests are asking for "views", ie "what should be done if ...."

extroverted people are propelled to make decisions of ethical and strategical group-consequence all the time, they need to form the corresponding ethical opinions. like someone who is never allowed to vote is unlikely to become politically informed in a differentiated way. they may rather have some kind of wishful thinking, with undifferentiated (more totalitarian) formulation of the means of how one is supposed to achieve the wished for goal.

so type is not the causal product of anything that went wrong or right. (referring to: what if some types are actually "a mistake"? )

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I wonder, if there are different manifestations to a low feeler EQ within a p and a J personality. The latter maybe is more likely to overrule others and hurt them not knowingly, while the p is more prone to insecurity
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    It's a load of Bullshit in my opinion. Take a large, unbiased surveys and try to get these same results..I bet they'd be different.

It's random, in my opinion. Certain types can't be intellectually inferior? As a specific example, I can think of a few INFPs who are at the top of their classes. I can also think of a few INFPs who are at the bottom, EQ-wise. The trends are being exaggerated to make it appear that this type is superior than this type, when the actual scatter-plot data is probably more rounded and..well..more scattered.

Pretty ignorant to assume that these trends are necessarily true.
    And i'll also bet there was some kinda advertising goin on in or around those articles. Catching someones interest then writin a bunch of crap so that they the writer can be paid some bank by said advertiser.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

My theory, the whole field of "intelligence" attracts and interests the kinds of people who want to put themselves on a pedestal, Te types seem to love a good test, so perhaps these tests were designed by (and therefore biased towards) Te types, the whole concept is loaded with Te type thinking, I _F_ types aren't usually the kinds to go around attaching quotients to everything. Even if the test is valid, there is no measure of the value of being intelligent, perhaps intelligence is overrated?

MBTI
    ENTJ

As a feeler, however, my logic behind that statement is probably stupid and wrong.
    Greed, you're *enjoying* your new F status aren't you?

Fine then, we didn't need you anyway! *huff*
    "Only an irrational dumbass, would burn Jews." - Jaguar

"please give concise answers in plain English" - request from Provoker

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan View Post
    My theory, the whole field of "intelligence" attracts and interests the kinds of people who want to put themselves on a pedestal, Te types seem to love a good test, so perhaps these tests were designed by (and therefore biased towards) Te types, the whole concept is loaded with Te type thinking, I _F_ types aren't usually the kinds to go around attaching quotients to everything. Even if the test is valid, there is no measure of the value of being intelligent, perhaps intelligence is overrated?
    Thats my opinion too. But there is something like empathy and cleverness within people. And I substitute empathy with EQ here, I dont like to measure those things either

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Kangirl View Post
    Fine then, we didn't need you anyway! *huff*
    now that's just feeler talk

what if certain types are actually just another type "gone wrong"?
    you mean like the stongest ENTJ forces all other members of his tribe into an inferior "INFP" mode of "being human (=ENTJ)", so he can be the one and only ruler?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I think he meant that the ENTJ originally was meant to become an ENTP, but choosed the larger brain in heaven instead of the larger ... And nowadays he contemplates the decision as in being ENTJ