User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Thread: Bravest Type?

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    I disagree. Guts have nothing to do with it.
    could you kindly explain why you think so?

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    could you kindly explain why you think so?
    Guts imply risk. The risk of being bad at leading people to do anything you want is...well, not getting them to do what you want. That's it. Being confident in your abilities ensures you don't need to be ballsy most of the time. It's just arrogance (not saying it's the bad kind).

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

I say NTs in general as they dare to think the unthinkable. But even braver they dare to make it reality or atleast try.
    Obviously that applies to ENTJ the most but to the other as well NTs!
    "I'd never die for my beliefs, I might be wrong"

"Is it not enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe there are fairys at the bottom of it too"

"Intelligence is being able to hold too opposing views in the mind at the one time without going crazy" - Now all I need to figure out is if I'm intelligent or crazy!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by CJ99 View Post
    I say NTs in general as they dare to think the unthinkable. But even braver they dare to make it reality or atleast try.
    Obviously that applies to ENTJ the most but to the other as well NTs!
    But that is the problem with NT's .. they just think .. being an ISFJ .. i am the doer .. its OK to theorize but to actually put it into practice .. lmao .. For as much as i loved my husband, that was the one thing that drove me insane .. " I want to do this and that and the other" .. Just bloody do it then .. your a long time dead .. and still no, he didn't .. so whilst your THINKING .. i am out there conquering the world and taking what is duly mine ..

Where are my fellow comrades backing me up on this one???

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    But that is the problem with NT's .. they just think .. being an ISFJ .. i am the doer .. its OK to theorize but to actually put it into practice .. lmao .. For as much as i loved my husband, that was the one thing that drove me insane .. " I want to do this and that and the other" .. Just bloody do it then .. your a long time dead .. and still no, he didn't .. so whilst your THINKING .. i am out there conquering the world and taking what is duly mine ..

Where are my fellow comrades backing me up on this one???
    Whilest you jump off the bridge, we'll think how to build a rope to get you out the ditch.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Whilest you jump off the bridge, we'll think how to build a rope to get you out the ditch.
    Lmao .. I was already prepared .. and if by some chance i wasn't .. those who really cared wouldn't be thinking, they would be doing!!

MBTI
    STP

The most gutsy person doesnt live to see tomorrow, if what you did was safe in the first place then its not really guts.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Bravery comes in many forms, and I would say that even if there are type tendencies, I don't think it can be decided upon. I know a few ISTPs, and they do some amazing shit when it comes to physically daring feats... Extreme snowboarding, moto-cross, jumping long distances with snowmobiles and whatnot. The few ESTPs I know mostly talk, but they do end up doing some stupid shit sometimes... I know quite a few, and I can't honestly say that I think anyone is extraordinarily "brave". Most don't stand out in that department, but some are outright cowards.

Most of the ENTPs I know are very brave in some ways... But they tend to be horribly weak when it comes to staying committed to something or someone, and they don't seem able to show restraint, which in some cases is also a form of bravery.

When it comes to offense, I wouldn't stand against an army led by unflinching ENTJ officers hell-bent on the destruction of the enemy, followed in the charge by legions of loyal and fierce ISTJs, who will do exactly what they are supposed to and maybe a little more if it is needed...

When it comes to defence on the other hand, I wouldn't want to face a bunch of INFJs making their last stand for some weird cause. I bet they all have imaginary friends fighting alongside them or something.

EDIT: As an ENTJ, I would like to point out the difference between stupidity and bravery. It is not brave to do something unnecessary and dangerous. Bravery is doing something dangerous even if it is hazardous, painful or otherwise taxing because of necessity.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Te is not courage.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

A friend of mine is ISTP and was nominated across all branches of the military for Soldier of the Year Award. I asked him what this contest required him to do and he said 1) Physical fitness, 2) Weapons qualification, 3) Land navigation, 4) Testing on Soldier Tasks specific to war (like reacting to chemical warfare or wrapping a tourniquet), 5) Written essay and 6) Answering questions in front of a board of Command Sergeant Majors.

The contest lasts a week long and I think it sounds like it would require a lot of bravery. I vote ISTP.
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'