• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Match the type with the disorder

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Now I know there are not any disorders which correlate to specific MBTI types, but this should be a fun game... say which type correlates BEST to the disorder.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Anti-Social Personality Disorder?

Avoidant Personality Disorder?

Paranoid Personality Disorder?

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder?

Schizoid Personality Disorder?

Also...

ADHD?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Narcissistic Personality Disorder? ENTJ, ENTP, ESTJ

Anti-Social Personality Disorder? INTJ

Avoidant Personality Disorder? INTP

Paranoid Personality Disorder? ENFP

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder? ISTJ, ISTP

Schizoid Personality Disorder? INTP

Also...

ADHD? ENFP

just silly guesses

Qre:us

I wonder why you make this assumption?

The INTJ personality type is very unlikely for ASPD. I'd go more with ENTP or ESTP or even, ENFP, or ESFP, heck, even ENTJ or ESTJ.*

I'd go with INTJ or INFJ for OCD.

Individuals with anti-social personality disorders are anything but *anti* *social*...they're actually quite charming, and often on the look out to 'interact' with others (to use them) and are quite impulsive [not contingency planning like INTJ] who hate boredom.

* if we're to go by type descriptions, and just extrapolate....cuz in reality, anyone with a disordered personality can't really be tested for a type (too much noise)

Negative_

Guesses:

ESTP
INFx
ISTJ
INTP

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The INTJ personality type is very unlikely for ASPD. I'd go more with ENTP or ESTP or even, ENFP, or ESFP, heck, even ENTJ or ESTJ.*

I'd go with INTJ or INFJ for OCD.

Individuals with anti-social personality disorders are anything but *anti* *social*...they're actually quite charming, and often on the look out to 'interact' with others (to use them) and are quite impulsive [not contingency planning like INTJ] who hate boredom.

* if we're to go by type descriptions, and just extrapolate....cuz in reality, anyone with a disordered personality can't really be tested for a type (too much noise)

oh yeah...interesting.

Shaula

Te > Fi > Ni
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
You forgot Schizotypal, Borderline, Histrionic, and Dependent Personality Disorder.

Qre:us

oh yeah...interesting.

Yeah, at their extremes, they're the sociopaths, and the psychopaths. And, when they're kids, they'll most likely exhibit conduct disorder.

One we were profiling with my prof., who exhibited conduct disorder was the gregarious 'gang' leader of the neighbourhood kids, who...tied the tails of two cats together, and flung them over a clothesline, just to see how crazy the cats would get, trying to get free, and scratch each other to death in the process. Apparently,he laughed throughout the whole story. :shock:

...he def. was not the quiet, brooding, sullen type....that's for sure.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
just silly guesses

I know that is is silly guess. But there must be something why you have chosen this type. The thing is that this disorder is not about being lonely wolf.

This is generalization

Narcissistic Personality Disorder? ETs

Anti-Social Personality Disorder? Any type

Avoidant Personality Disorder? IPs

Paranoid Personality Disorder? FPs

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder? TJs

Schizoid Personality Disorder? INs

ADHD? ENs.

Schizotypal Personality Disorder Ns

Borderline Personality Disorder SFs

Histrionic Personality Disorder EFs

Dependent Personality Disorder FPs

VagrantFarce

* Paranoid personality disorder: (INXX) characterized by irrational suspicions and mistrust of others
* Schizoid personality disorder: (INTX) lack of interest in social relationships, seeing no point in sharing time with others
* Schizotypal personality disorder: (INXJ) also avoids social relationships, though out of a fear of people

* Antisocial personality disorder: (XSTP) "pervasive disregard for the law and the rights of others."
* Borderline personality disorder: (IXTJ) extreme "black and white" thinking, instability in relationships, self-image, identity and behavior
* Histrionic personality disorder: (EXFP) "pervasive attention-seeking behavior including inappropriate sexual seductiveness and shallow or exaggerated emotions"
* Narcissistic personality disorder: (ENTX) "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy"

* Avoidant personality disorder: (IXFX) social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation and avoidance of social interaction
* Dependent personality disorder: (EXFJ) pervasive psychological dependence on other people.
* Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (XSTJ) (not the same as obsessive-compulsive disorder): characterized by rigid conformity to rules, moral codes, and excessive orderliness

[edit] PTypes - Correspondence of PTypes, Keirsey, Enneagram, Psychiatric, and Astrological Types <-- interesting site regarding mbti, enneagram and personality disorders

Cronkle

MBTI Type
INFJ
Just highlights the absurdity of categorization of some of these things.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Now I know there are not any disorders which correlate to specific MBTI types, but this should be a fun game... say which type correlates BEST to the disorder.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder? - INTP

Anti-Social Personality Disorder? - INTJ

Avoidant Personality Disorder? - INTJ

Paranoid Personality Disorder? - INTP

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder? - INTJ

Schizoid Personality Disorder? - ESFP

Also...

ADHD - ENTP

:smile:
Any perceived similarities to actual persons on this forum are merely coincidental and the product of a feverish imagination.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4

What makes you say that ?
teehee.gif

Isn't that kind of an ironic question considering your username and type?

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

ESTP; ENTJ

ESTP; ENTJ

INTJ; INTP

Paranoid Personality Disorder?

INTP

INTJ

INTJ

ADHD?

ENTP, ESFP

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
My turn...

Narcissistic Personality Disorder? - ESFP

Anti-Social Personality Disorder? - ENTP

Avoidant Personality Disorder? - INFP

Paranoid Personality Disorder? - INTJ

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder? - ISTJ

Schizoid Personality Disorder? - INTP

Also...

ADHD? - ENFP, ENTP

How come (for both these)??

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Originally Posted by INTJMom
Quote:
Originally Posted by INTJMom

How come (for both these)??

As an INTJ, I was very anti-social, and a lot of the INTJs on the INTJ forum have voiced something similar.

The ESFP that was just a wild guess. Seems like a wild personality all over the place. It wasn't very scientific. xSFP has the capability of morphing.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
teehee.gif

Isn't that kind of an ironic question considering your username and type?

it kinda was but...i misunderstood the disorder i guess.