I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Now I know there are not any disorders which correlate to specific MBTI types, but this should be a fun game... say which type correlates BEST to the disorder.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder?

Anti-Social Personality Disorder?

Avoidant Personality Disorder?

Paranoid Personality Disorder?

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder?

Schizoid Personality Disorder?

Also...

ADHD?
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder? ENTP, ESTP

Anti-Social Personality Disorder? INFJ, INTJ

Avoidant Personality Disorder? INFJ, INTJ

Paranoid Personality Disorder? INFJ, INTJ

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder? ESTP, ESFP, ENTJ, ESTJ

There are only a handful of people whose tyes I know 100% for sure, and I don't dish out assumptions because that is not my style, so although my set of answers is MBTI limited, I have full faith in my responses.

Schizoid Personality Disorder? ????

Also...

ADHD? ESTP, ENTJ

There are only

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    its more like copensatory narcissisum
    ESTP is the regular narcissisum
    Yeah, but its justified! We're cool! Those ENTPs are just a bunch of overly logical pricks!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    While Anti-social personality disorder means a lack of concern/empathy toward others and everything that comes with that.
    I have never thought otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
    Mine is

Dramatic
    Code: DRA
    Disorder: Histrionic
    Enneagram: 2w3, 7w6
    Variant: Social
    Myers-Briggs: ESFJ, ESFP
    Function: Extraverted Feeling

Description: Dramatic types are all heart. They have been granted the gift of feeling, with which they color the lives of everyone around them. When possessed of great talent, Dramatic men and women can transform human emotion into the highest art form. Even in their daily lives, their wit, their laughter, their sense of beauty, their flamboyance, and their sensuality can lift the spirits of a roomful of strangers. All the world's a stage for individuals with this very common personality style. Life is never dull or boring for them and certainly not for those who share it with them. Dramatic people fill their world with excitement; things happen in their lives.
    # Feelings. Dramatic men and women live in an emotional world. They are sensation oriented, emotionally demonstrative, and physically affectionate, They react emotionally to events and can shift quickly from mood to mood.
    # Color. They experience life vividly and expansively. They have rich imaginations, they tell entertaining stories, and they are drawn to romance and melodrama.
    # Attention. Dramatic people like to be seen and noticed. They are often the center of attention, and they rise to the occasion when all eyes are on them.
    # Appearance. They pay a lot of attention to grooming, and they enjoy clothes, style, and fashion.
    # Sexual attraction. In appearance and behavior, Dramatic individuals enjoy their sexuality. They are seductive, engaging, charming tempters and temptresses.
    # Engagement. Easily putting their trust in others, they are able to become quickly involved in relationships.
    # The spirit is willing. People with Dramatic personality style eagerly respond to new ideas and suggestions from others.

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Anti-Social Personality Disorder? INFJ, INTJ
    ADHD? ESTP, ENTJ
    No.

MBTI
    TNT

Narcissistic Personality Disorder? ESTJ, ESTP, ENTJ (those are most likely imho)

Anti-Social Personality Disorder? INs, especially INTs, and ENTs too when they're depressed

Avoidant Personality Disorder? Almost every type, except maybe ES types

Paranoid Personality Disorder? I suspect this would be a lot more prevalent in the N population

Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder? Also almost any type, though I think N can contribute to this

Schizoid Personality Disorder? INTs

ADHD? Almost any type can have it but I think NPs are most likely, N contributes to this too

Schizotypal Personality Disorder Ns, NTs maybe more

Histrionic Personality Disorder EFs

Dependent Personality Disorder IxFx

I believe your personality type has a huge effect on the possibility of getting some of these personality disorders. I really can't see an ESFJ having schizoid personality disorder or an INTP having histrionic p.d.

MBTI
    ISTP

Paranoid Personality Disorder - ISTP
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

Senior Member InsatiableCuriosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

A simple chart:

PTypes - Correspondence of PTypes, Keirsey, Enneagram, Psychiatric, and Astrological Types

This from official research from The British Journal of Psychiatry (2007) 190: 503-508. doi: 10.1192/bjp.bp.106.024737
    © 2007 The Royal College of Psychiatrists

Temperament, character and personality disorders as predictors of response to interpersonal psychotherapy and cognitive–behavioural therapy for depression
    PETER R. JOYCE, MD, PhD, DSc, FRANZCP, FRSNZ, JANICE M. McKENZIE, MB ChB, FRCP(Canada), FRANZCP, JANET D. CARTER, DipClinPsych, PhD, ALMA M. RAE, MB ChB, FRANZCP, SUZANNE E. LUTY, BM BS, PhD, FRANZCP, CHRISTOPHER M. A. FRAMPTON, PhD and ROGER T. MULDER, MB ChB, PhD, FRANZCP

BJP -- JOYCE et al. 190 (6): 503 Table BL1
    "Study hard what interests you the most in the most undisciplined, irreverent and original manner possible."
    — Richard P. Feynman

"Never tell a person a thing is impossible. G*d/the Universe may have been waiting all this time for someone ignorant enough of the impossibility to do just that thing."
    author unknown

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InsatiableCuriosity View Post
    A simple chart:

PTypes - Correspondence of PTypes, Keirsey, Enneagram, Psychiatric, and Astrological Types

This from official research from The British Journal of Psychiatry (2007) 190: 503-508. doi: 10.1192/bjp.bp.106.024737
    © 2007 The Royal College of Psychiatrists

Temperament, character and personality disorders as predictors of response to interpersonal psychotherapy and cognitive–behavioural therapy for depression
    PETER R. JOYCE, MD, PhD, DSc, FRANZCP, FRSNZ, JANICE M. McKENZIE, MB ChB, FRCP(Canada), FRANZCP, JANET D. CARTER, DipClinPsych, PhD, ALMA M. RAE, MB ChB, FRANZCP, SUZANNE E. LUTY, BM BS, PhD, FRANZCP, CHRISTOPHER M. A. FRAMPTON, PhD and ROGER T. MULDER, MB ChB, PhD, FRANZCP

BJP -- JOYCE et al. 190 (6): 503 Table BL1
    LOL

I'm a Libra, 5w6, and INTP...

I don't think SPD is a real disorder btw.