* Paranoid personality disorder: (INXX) characterized by irrational suspicions and mistrust of others
* Schizoid personality disorder: (INTX) lack of interest in social relationships, seeing no point in sharing time with others
* Schizotypal personality disorder: (INXJ) also avoids social relationships, though out of a fear of people
* Antisocial personality disorder: (XSTP) "pervasive disregard for the law and the rights of others."
* Borderline personality disorder: (IXTJ) extreme "black and white" thinking, instability in relationships, self-image, identity and behavior
* Histrionic personality disorder: (EXFP) "pervasive attention-seeking behavior including inappropriate sexual seductiveness and shallow or exaggerated emotions"
* Narcissistic personality disorder: (ENTX) "a pervasive pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and a lack of empathy"
* Avoidant personality disorder: (IXFX) social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation and avoidance of social interaction
* Dependent personality disorder: (EXFJ) pervasive psychological dependence on other people.
* Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder (XSTJ) (not the same as obsessive-compulsive disorder): characterized by rigid conformity to rules, moral codes, and excessive orderliness
 PTypes - Correspondence of PTypes, Keirsey, Enneagram, Psychiatric, and Astrological Types <-- interesting site regarding mbti, enneagram and personality disorders