Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Default MBTI @ Blood pressure

The XNFJ will do a tremendous amount of work making transparent to others (others-anyone else) subtle nuances that lay beneath the surface. Because those nuances beneath the surface were not transparent to the (said other). Subtle nuances that lay beneath the surface obviously existing in a social/natural environment being utilized by said other. Their (XNFJs) tremendous work is not from any tedious task of identifying subtle nuances that lay beneath the surface. That already comes socialy/naturally to XNFJ. The tedious task comes from being in the environment were social/natural nuances beneath the surface of (others) are prevalent. That tremendous work also exists in the mental sweat generated from the way XNFJs project this transparentcy to others in their (XNFJs) subtlely nuanced way beneath the surface. Socially/naturally lowering their (XNFJs) bloodpressure with the satisfaction of knowing they (XNFJ) assisted (others) in their (others) social/natural environment. Not bein sarcastic here folks.

The XSTJ reads the top paragraph and sais 'oh, he's refering to me'. Or makes a feeble attempt at finding errors in the philosophy. It reads-(subtle) nuances (beneath) the surface. Thus proppelling XSTJ to the conclusion that their (XSTJs) interpretation to be nuances somewhere around the surface. And when they (XSTJ) make transparent (nuances around a surface) to others, they (XSTJ) wonder why (others) are upset at XSTJ. (Others) are well aware of their own nuances around the surface in a social/natural environment. The redundantcy in the social/natural environment makes the environment not so social/natural. I know, i know XSTJ, my spelling is getting redundant. <that not so subtle nuance lays around the surface. So it could very well be the nuances of XSTJ that lay around the surface being made transparent to XSTJ, via feedback, which send XSTJs bloodpressure soaring.

The way i see it=in my opinion/ XNFJs have the lowest blood pressure. And of course, XSTJs have the highest. Edit: As far as MBTI goes. Definately genetics, financial status, diet, ect play the biggest role. Yet another redundantcy, crap.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    I

Start making some sense already!!! Also, explain that in simpler words and more concisely!!!

MBTI
    ENTP

I think mine was 89 over 68 last time I had it taken. My ESFJ mom has really high BP and my INTJ dad and brother are high too. I think it is hereditary.

Is high blood pressure hereditary? - 3/24/08 - New York News and Tri-State News - 7online.com

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by Bougal View Post
    I think mine was 89 over 68 last time I had it taken. My ESFJ mom has really high BP and my INTJ dad and brother are high too. I think it is hereditary.

Is high blood pressure hereditary? - 3/24/08 - New York News and Tri-State News - 7online.com
    My dad has very high BP, and he's ENTJ. Funny thing is my INFJ mom has low BP, so to Prof. Goodstain, you are right in one example. At the rate I'm going, I'm going to have high BP soon if I don't have it already at age 21.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

I can see XSTJs having high blood pressure, because when I have deal with them, my blood pressure rises.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

Your description/explanation is overly verbose. Flowery language gets you no where while concise wording will work like a charm.

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    The way i see it=in my opinion/ XNFJs have the lowest blood pressure. And of course, XSTJs have the highest. Edit: As far as MBTI goes. Definately genetics, financial status, diet, ect play the biggest role. Yet another redundantcy, crap.
    Your theory is not correct. XNFJs are likely to be of Type A personality and have hypertension. Removing familial basis of hypertension (i.e. your family is prone to experiencing hypertension), Stress response and feeling tensed up is correlated to J. To put it simply, the need for perfectionism. XNFJs as a group are very much perfectionists (You can say the same for any NJs). Which means they'll stress over everything. In fact I think they're even more likely than SJs to worry excessively because they tend to think more long term. Which means they might worry about some thing that might happen in the very distance future even though the chances of it occurring is very very slim.

Low blood pressure, you're looking for somebody that is mellow... I'd say NPs are a better fit.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I have really low blood pressure. I have nurses comment on it. "whoa, I can't believe how low it is!"

I had low blood pressure when I was 9 months pregnant. Freaked out the people taking my blood pressure.

Both low blood pressure and high blood pressure run in my family. So does heart disease. Yay us!

MBTI
    ISTx

I have high BP.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    Your description/explanation is overly verbose. Flowery language gets you no where while concise wording will work like a charm.

Your theory is not correct. XNFJs are likely to be of Type A personality and have hypertension. Removing familial basis of hypertension (i.e. your family is prone to experiencing hypertension), Stress response and feeling tensed up is correlated to J. To put it simply, the need for perfectionism. XNFJs as a group are very much perfectionists (You can say the same for any NJs). Which means they'll stress over everything. In fact I think they're even more likely than SJs to worry excessively because they tend to think more long term. Which means they might worry about some thing that might happen in the very distance future even though the chances of it occurring is very very slim.

Low blood pressure, you're looking for somebody that is mellow... I'd say NPs are a better fit.
    Verbose Flowery Language. The "nuance laying somewhere around the surface" observed by XSTJ to be "subtly beneath".
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    Start making some sense already!!! Also, explain that in simpler words and more concisely!!!

Simplicity and concision from an INTP? Not likely. Much as I love these folks, I have yet to encounter one that thought either concision or simplicity was a positive thing. Even when they are capable of communicating in this manner, they don't seem to have any desire to do so. If you want to make sense of what's being conveyed, you have to abandon any hope of doing so with linear or algorithmic thinking.