User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

I'd say at the margin sounds nicer than weak, but ya, it's weak.
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

pais? where's ur avatar from ?

I know I know it >_<
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    My flying monkeys will deal with you, little boy.
    that's coz u don't have the guts to confront me by urself
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by paisley1 View Post
    Macroevolution is just as subjective and unverifiable!!! Macroevolution is the EXACT same thing as the problems you are describing in that "drawing a picture and sticking it over top of the jigsaw puzzle and pretending it's finished." Macroevolution to the wider group who disagree with it's validity and are forced to put up with unending theories to try and prop it up, are feeling the same thing as evolutionists who are forced by religious nutters to believe something they don't agree with. Faith is to believe, and that is the same thing as macroevolution to the scientist, they believe it so strongly, without any verifiable evidence.
    What is it about macroevolution that is so preposterous to you? I assume you're fine with microevolution?

If in any way you think I'm forcing you believe what I believe, I'm not, I just want you to understand where I'm coming from....meet me half way on this discourse.
    Oh I didn't mean that at all, I'm enjoying our discussion.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Eck:
    Bruce Campbell in Goldrush....fun little made for tv movie.

Quinlan:
    I've gone over why macroevolution is science fiction many times, because there's no scientific answer to explain how the process happens. Microevolution doesn't deal with the origin of the species, microevolution is applicable to present day and is just variation, mutation, natural selection, survival of the fittest, etc, which are all basically saying the best survive and can all be logically deduced and explained by opening any text on the subject, it's explainable. There is no explaination for the process of macroevolution which puts it in the time travel, body swapping, super power, scifi theme pile of explanations.
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

MBTI
    ENTP

Ok so now this topic is about INFJ people....nice

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    i've never met another infj male. i might have met an infj female, once.
    I spent the other morning at Vons, looking for salsa. Keanu Reeves tic'd his head to his right a few thousand times after explaining which aisle I could find it. It was an awesomely wrong sleepy guess, but his portrayal in the sequel put me in the right frame of mind. Robert DeNero's younger, fatter sister scanned my pick as Michael Stipe carefully walked up behind me in line, making certain that he didn't step on any divisions between the tiles. As I watched my feet leaving the supermarket, I could hear the cashier asking for his autograph...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

In conclusion (for tonight), it helps to have some years of familiarizing yourself with the old, worn leather boot that is typology. After a while you meet all kinds of types and it gets difficult to take statistics as anything close to concrete fact because people are so different and may or may not congregate or mix in various settings. It's a bit of a whirlwindish situation for me because I'm not outside, supplementing my bad memory by taking notes on everyone I see. My Pness shows. Not remembering facts, losing them, then uncovering them later. My feet are glued stuck to a spinning carousel of faces.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    I spent the other morning at Vons, looking for salsa. Keanu Reeves tic'd his head to his right a few thousand times after explaining which aisle I could find it. It was an awesomely wrong sleepy guess, but his portrayal in the sequel put me in the right frame of mind. Robert DeNero's younger, fatter sister scanned my pick as Michael Stipe carefully walked up behind me in line, making certain that he didn't step on any divisions between the tiles. As I watched my feet leaving the supermarket, I could hear the cashier asking for his autograph...
    we should write a script.

this either reminds me of a chuck palahniuk novel on acid, or a very cosmic example of Ne gone awry like sweaty gym socks stored in a sweaty gym locker for 20 years then discovered by a scuba diver at the bottom of the ocean. the ebb and flow of wafting in the aquamarine purity and the accumulated stank of the wonder years slow-roasting on a rotisserie in purgatory.

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    In conclusion (for tonight), it helps to have some years of familiarizing yourself with the old, worn leather boot that is typology. After a while you meet all kinds of types and it gets difficult to take statistics as anything close to concrete fact because people are so different and may or may not congregate or mix in various settings. It's a bit of a whirlwindish situation for me because I'm not outside, supplementing my bad memory by taking notes on everyone I see. My Pness shows. Not remembering facts, losing them, then uncovering them later. My feet are glued stuck to a spinning carousel of faces.
    in other words, it helps you expand your insanity until the world flushes (depending on hemisphere) down the bowl of the universe, replenishing itself and flowing back into the inner depths of your own bowels?

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Quote Originally Posted by Apollanaut View Post
    And being rare is highly overrated! I've gotten used to being misunderstood all the time, or labelled as different, weird, eccentric, dreamy, odd etc, but sometimes I think life would be so much easier if I belonged to a more common or accepted type.
    That's how I am seen, except that I am ENFJ. :P
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari