User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Well, still by your own admission you've said macroevolution is akin to a magic man in the sky, which is good enough for me to show your doubt.....most in the scientific community are not so open minded.
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Quote Originally Posted by paisley1 View Post
    Well, still by your own admission you've said macroevolution is akin to a magic man in the sky, which is good enough for me to show your doubt.....most in the scientific community are not so open minded.
    I never stated that, I asked you the question, whether evolution is more improbable than a magic man in the sky. I think it's obvious which is more probable but that's just a personal belief I suppose.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

I don't know about more, but it's the same as magic. Somehow a pool of inorganic material magically turns into amino acids and magically turns into a cell and magically turns into more cells and magically turns into a simple being or simple plant and magically creates more plant and animal life that helps to support each other and work together for mutual benefit. It came into existence without an explanation and the ordered process started without an explanation by a given randomness and chaos which should lead to more chaos, but actually turns into order and organization, by magic. There's no explanation for it and its taken completely on faith that it happened that way, and everyone seems to take it as absolute, when there's nothing holding anyone to it as being scientific or truthful.

Again, it doesn't give any real answer for why, it just states that it is because it is, and we don't need to think about it because we don't have to think about it. It's so redundant and unintelligent. Altogether grasping at straws while attempting to prop up a failed theory.

I don't know why you ask the old school boy question of who created the creator but God is uncaused and exists infinite, beyond our comprehension of space and time, and created the known universe. God by his very nature is without beginning or end, your concept is some sort of person in the sky idea, which is still within space and time as though God is trapped within space and time and only capable of being within what he created, which is not the concept of God. God is infinite and exists outside of space and time, and in Christianity is made of three personhoods; a Father, Son, and Spirit. That's the common ancient answer of a monotheistic triune God. I'm surprised you aren't familiar with that.
    "Truth stands true, independent of whether you agree with it or not."

"Don't let what matters least, matter most."

Extroverted (E) 50% Introverted (I) 50%
    Intuitive (N) 62.5% Sensing (S) 37.5%
    Feeling (F) 51.61% Thinking (T) 48.39%
    Judging (J) 51.52% Perceiving (P) 48.48%
    8w9 EIE

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Altogether grasping at straws while attempting to prop up a failed theory.
    That's what creationism is about. Evolution is a scientific theory that will be debunked when something more plausible comes up.

Creationists have a conclusion ready, which they try to prove with "evidence"
    Science gathers evidence and makes conclusions based on it.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

US adult population stats (the UKs are similars): ISFJ: 13.8% ESFJ: 12.3% ISTJ: 11.6% ISFP: 8.8% ESTJ: 8.7% ESFP: 8.5% ENFP: 8.1% ISTP: 5.4% ESTP: 4.3% INFP: 4.3% INTP: 3.3% ENTP: 3.2% ENFJ: 2.4% INTJ: 2.1% ENTJ: 1.8% INFJ: 1.5%

French adult population stats: ENFP: 16.2% ISFJ: 9.2% INFP: 8.6% ESFJ: 8.2% ISTJ: 7.7% INTP: 6.6% ENTP: 6.4% ISFP: 5.9% ESTJ: 5.8% ESFP: 5.7%ENFJ: 4.8% INTJ: 4,2% ENTJ: 3.6% ISTP: 3.6% INFJ: 3% ESTP: 2.9%

Take in count that T types are more frequents with males and F types are more frequents with females.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

where'd u get ur stats from speed?
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

your resident asshole

I think it's really interesting how different cultures have different frequencies of MBTI types.

Lasting_Pain

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    US adult population stats (the UKs are similars): ISFJ: 13.8% ESFJ: 12.3% ISTJ: 11.6% ISFP: 8.8% ESTJ: 8.7% ESFP: 8.5% ENFP: 8.1% ISTP: 5.4% ESTP: 4.3% INFP: 4.3% INTP: 3.3% ENTP: 3.2% ENFJ: 2.4% INTJ: 2.1% ENTJ: 1.8% INFJ: 1.5%

French adult population stats: ENFP: 16.2% ISFJ: 9.2% INFP: 8.6% ESFJ: 8.2% ISTJ: 7.7% INTP: 6.6% ENTP: 6.4% ISFP: 5.9% ESTJ: 5.8% ESFP: 5.7%ENFJ: 4.8% INTJ: 4,2% ENTJ: 3.6% ISTP: 3.6% INFJ: 3% ESTP: 2.9%

Take in count that T types are more frequents with males and F types are more frequents with females.
    Yeah where did you get those statistics from?

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Kind of makes sense in my mind that in France there would be more INFPs.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

Again, it doesn't give any real answer for why, it just states that it is because it is, and we don't need to think about it because we don't have to think about it. It's so redundant and unintelligent. Altogether grasping at straws while attempting to prop up a failed theory.
    "Why's" are usually outside of the realm of science, "why's" are for philosophers and INFJs to deal with. I feel that you are looking for meaning where there doesn't need to be any, it's just something that happened.