i dunno what else to say so

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    well I'd probably just run away. because I'd think you were a scary person
    You wouldn't, but I know you would try.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    If you ask "what's your problem?" to a random person, you will easily learn how to type them with proficiency.
    Can you give the sixteen examples of answers? I'm not yet convinced.
    Why do we always come here?

I guess we'll never know.

It's like a kind of torture,
    To have to watch this show.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Mort Belfry View Post
    Can you give the sixteen examples of answers? I'm not yet convinced.
    I said if you do this you'll learn. I didn't say read my examples. The wording of the phrase is somewhat ambiguous until it shows some belligerence, and this technique and it's results are quite subjective. You pretty much have to put some of your own thought into a 'mocking' scheme.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    If you ask "what's your problem?" to a random person, you will easily learn how to type them with proficiency.
    That's a good idea - never thought to try that on someone.

Depending on my mood, I'd either say nothing was wrong and then go into some ramble about why I was so damn happy or I'd be pissed off and go into some annoying rant about what was bugging me. Both of those are probably typical ENFP responses, just like prpl wondering what she did to offend you would be a typical INFP response.
    "I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." Frederick Douglass

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by untypable View Post
    Generally, I don't waste time typing people in the real world.
    But i enjoy figuring out famous historical figures fictional figurres
    I'm the opposite, I don't bother typing historical/fictional figures, I find no value in that whereas typing people irl helps me understand their intricacies better and therefore build better relationships.

I work out SP/SJ/NT/NF first, I find them pretty easy to get right most of the time and a good base to start from. What I look at next depends on the which one of the four they are.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

If someone asked me "whats your problem?" Id ask "what do you mean?" because Id want
    to play off his/her response, because i dont know what they mean. id want to deflect the
    question into any arena, instead of what they intended.
    That which does not kill me, improves my looks. - Michael Jackson

garbage

I'm just gonna copy my post from the "NF-specifics" thread, because it might generate some discussion here.. I might edit this and/or my post in the other thread to refine my wording if it's unclear.

Really, type identification to me becomes a function of how I act around them, since I tend to act differently around different people, whether or not I realize it. How I perceive them perceiving me, or how they act toward me, or how they act in general, also, of course, plays into it.

Time for a disclaimer. I'm just gonna lay my thoughts out there, from my perspective, as far as how certain traits tend to come across to me most of the time. No hard feelings intended. Most of these only apply to strong types, anyway, and these are by and large from a first impression of others. I know that traits that I hold will come across negatively to other types, and that doesn't bother me too much, because I can bend to accommodate them pretty easily if I need to Also, keep in mind that I don't use these tendencies to judge other peoples' characters.. I can get along with all types and recognize the benefit of each trait.

If I find myself acquiescing to their arguments or saying, "well.. that could be true," struggling to find middle ground between us (:steam, or perceiving them as admirably decisive, somewhat closed-minded, or too structured and rigid? J.

If they understand me "naturally," without me consciously or subconsciously feeling the need to tailor my speech into some sort of sequence when I talk to them? N, or xNxP if this holds very true.

If we can muse about ideas and just jump from topic to topic without getting bored? xNxP, likely xNTP or ENxP. An ENTP and I can keep this up forever.

If I find that I end up having to console them in the short term but realize that they'll likely get over their issues the next day once they've had time to cool down or analyze their situation? F.

If I find that I can just shove my extroversion onto them without worrying about it? ExxP.

If I learn more about them through indirect rather than direct communication? I.

If they're a girl and they're all giggly and shy when I probe them with questions? INxP.

If they won't stop apologizing to me for things that I don't see as a big deal? INFP, possibly any other NF, too.

If they come across to me, from my initial perspective, as though they could be perceived as abrasive, direct, blunt, or insensitive by other people? T.

Thank you, and goodnight.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Certain types stick out to me. For example, ExFP, with a one on one conversation quickly determining N vs S. INFP. ESTP. They seem to be the only types I feel comfortable typing within a few meetings. The rest take time.

Fe secondaries tend to throw an artificial extroverted vibe. They are the hardest for me to identify as introverts.

For N vs S, I try to move conversations towards an N direction - taking whatever specific story we are talking about and applying it to bigger and theoretical principles. If the conversations tend to taper out when I do that, probably S. If they gain intensity, probably N.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I can usually know just from being around someone, I observe a good bit. Like what they do, how they say things, what their priorities are, how they do things etc. I'm always pretty accurate. I haven't been wrong for a while with my RL typings.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)