• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Extraverted Intution

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Do you find that that you notice the possibilities before what's actually there when observing something? then once you've gone through the possibilities you go ok this is what is. It's like a tree! then you think about how the tree came to be evolution of the tree, did someone fall out of the tree? is the tree sensitive? then after that you can go more into what kind of tree it is how tall etc. Does this make sense?

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Do you find that that you notice the possibilities before what's actually there when observing something? then once you've gone through the possibilities you go ok this is what is. It's like a tree! then you think about how the tree came to be evolution of the tree, did someone fall out of the tree? is the tree sensitive? then after that you can go more into what kind of tree it is how tall etc. Does this make sense?

Ne dominant? Or can Ne feeding Ti be presented to assist?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i've got mad ne...it's a straight up mess. :cheese:

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
I'm FiNe so yeah.

To be honest i was following your question almost as if i was observing that tree in reality. Up untill the "is the tree sensitive" part. Then picked right back up at the "what kind of tree" part. Cliche i know but the tree is more analized as-if it had bugs or desease that could be detremental to the forest. Someone falling out of it in the past would surface some sort of (feeling) concept, and my own individual preference (only) would more than likely overlook that possibility.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I have have the same problem of repeating words in sentences actually. Thats funny :D.

It absolutely makes sense :D

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faRlFsYmkeY"]Evolution[/YOUTUBE]

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
It is possible that FiNe sees the bugged or deseased tree could get so week that the tree could fall on someone. Or someone in it could fall out because a weekened branch broke. And the tree would have to be cut more because of its liability to people more than its liability to the trees around it, in that it may infest them.
Good material example(tree). Bear in mind, i'm only speculating FiNe. Is it remotely close?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
nah I'd probably be like the person probably deserved to fall out of the tree. he was probably an asshole.

wolfy

awsm
Unless I stick a stake in the ground and leash my mind to it I don't think through anything. Stick a stake in the ground and my mind runs around like a crazed dog.