• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How loud and obnoxious are you in reality?

phthalocyanine

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
What's your type?

INFP

How traditionally extraverted do you consider yourself to be?
-2. Stop looking at me!
-1. You can look but don't expect me to talk.
0. Extraverted but happy to stfu and listen.
1. I'm not always the centre of attention, but I should be.
2. People hear me coming from a block away, wooohooo!

definitely 0

Would the people who know you well call you extraverted or outgoing?

they'd probably call me an ambivert. i can be very silly and outgoing, but just as often be quite subdued.

How extraverted would most people consider you after meeting for the first time?

depends on my mood. first impressions are not always telling with me, because i tend to be very friendly in a formal sort of way when i am meeting someone...though other times i am very shy. it's one extreme or the other..

Do you enjoy, and are you comfortable in large social gatherings?

as long as i have one familiar person present, i can be comfortable and enjoy myself in a large social gathering. i'd probably be skittish about going to a huge party alone..

If you didn't know anyone at the gathering what would you do?

observe for a moment. look at the furnishings and decor.. then promptly head for the food and the bar! if those aren't an option, there's always the door...

Do any of these words fit you; Enthusiastic, talkative, assertive or gregarious? If so, under what circumstances?

enthusiastic - rarely. short bursts of weird!

talkative - engage me on the right topic and i am surprisingly verbose.

assertive - generally only when i'm getting pissed, or someone is trampling on someone else's rights

gregarious - if i'm energized and in a good mood, sure..then i love people.

Do you enjoy alone time or do you get bored?

varies. generally i am quite content with it. i just need social interaction to break up the alone time. 50/50

How long could you comfortably go without interacting with others?
a day or two, tops.

Are you answering this cause you're bored and you want attention?

attention? what's that?

dotdalidot

MBTI Type
UFO
What's your type?

INFP

How traditionally extraverted do you consider yourself to be?

-1. You can look but don't expect me to talk.
0. Extraverted but happy to stfu and listen.

Would the people who know you well call you extraverted or outgoing?

Maybe somewhat extraverted. actually no, I'll take that back. They'll probably call me a hermit.

How extraverted would most people consider you after meeting for the first time?

None.

Do you enjoy, and are you comfortable in large social gatherings?

I enjoy it, at times, yes. At first I'm very uncomfortable. But then I tend to just block everything out and just either focus on myself, or the person next to me.

If you didn't know anyone at the gathering what would you do?

Freak out. Well, internally. then I'd just pretend like I'm doing something important....if that doesn't work out. I just leave.

Do any of these words fit you; Enthusiastic, talkative, assertive or gregarious? If so, under what circumstances?

Enthusiastic, yes. Very much so. But only when I'm trying to get people to go along with one of my awesome plans/schemes. or when I'm trying to lighten the mood. talkative, no, never, unless I'm in the mood, or something interesting is being disscussed. assertive only when I'm stressed. gregarious, when I'm in the mood.

Do you enjoy alone time or do you get bored?

Yes. But too much of it, like say, more than a month, then I think I start to go a little insane. and depressed.

How long could you comfortably go without interacting with others?

With Internets: 3 weeks, at the most. and that's pushing it.

Are you answering this cause you're bored and you want attention?

yes, plz.