User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Generally, I try not to check out another dude's P-ness.

(Although, ladies, feel free to analyze mine)
    Extremes: Need To Pursue

I like my cars fast, my music loud, and my women even faster and louder!

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by 563 740 View Post
    Generally, I try not to check out another dude's P-ness.

(Although, ladies, feel free to analyze mine)
    You try not to? So you have to actually fight it off... eh thanks for sharing.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

My beloved brother is a J. I used to have a bad habbit of having the last word of "ya". For Everthing. Every time i would finish a conversation with him saying "ya" he would repeat with a "ya". It took about 4 months for me to get it. This was all well before mbti. But yet i got it at the time because he put (me) in order. Now i know he's a J because he put "ya" in a social order, being aware of mbti.
    After being aware of a Js order to things i seen a woman for a while who did the same thing and she's a J. So of course i repeated "ya" after she would finish with a "ya". She fliped. I never did it again. But the first thing i would notice about a J anyway is that there has to be some kind of an order to something. Not all things, But something. Or better yet, who would be the first to set an order to something, anything but not all things, would narrow it down to at least that one person possibly being a J.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    My beloved brother is a J. I used to have a bad habbit of having the last word of "ya". For Everthing. Every time i would finish a conversation with him saying "ya" he would repeat with a "ya". It took about 4 months for me to get it. This was all well before mbti. But yet i got it at the time because he put (me) in order. Now i know he's a J because he put "ya" in a social order, being aware of mbti.
    After being aware of a Js order to things i seen a woman for a while who did the same thing and she's a J. So of course i repeated "ya" after she would finish with a "ya". She fliped. I never did it again. But the first thing i would notice about a J anyway is that there has to be some kind of an order to something. Not all things, But something. Or better yet, who would be the first to set an order to something, anything but not all things, would narrow it down to at least that one person possibly being a J.
    Hahaha. Nice. I'm going to start acting like a J more. I get to be completely upset because of a repetitious ya. I have no idea why that would upset me. It might though... just might.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Organization/punctuality.
    Associated with J-ism? I disagree, to a degree. Organization and punctuality manifests itself in multiple ways. For example, the house is a mess, but my teaching and research materials are quite organized. In addition, I am usually fairly punctual to school-related events, but often late to personal things like meeting someone for dinner or poker night with the guys.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    Hahaha. Nice. I'm going to start acting like a J more. I get to be completely upset because of a repetitious ya. I have no idea why that would upset me. It might though... just might.
    I think it's because she felt i was putting her in social order. Her J being instinctively aware of my P attempting to put her J in some social order,,,,God forbid.
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

MBTI
    INTP

I'm not sure how accurate this is but generally I look at whether or not someone is happy to wing it and make it up as they go along.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    I'm not sure how accurate this is but generally I look at whether or not someone is happy to wing it and make it up as they go along.
    It doesn't have to be accurate, because I am asking for personal reason. This is a good example of an answer. Haha. because all the other ones suck.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by lemons View Post
    It doesn't have to be accurate. Because I am asking for personal reason. This is a good example of an answer.
    Well, I'm curious to hear whether others think it's a vaguely accurate way of telling J and P apart.
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    Well, I'm curious to hear whether others think it's a vaguely accurate way of telling J and P apart.
    I could say that of preparation.

Pretty +