• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

100% E

thisGuy

MBTI Type
entp
Wow thisguy

How many jobs have you switched? Can you switch more than 100 jobs a year.

this is how my life has played out thus far....the year with most jobs...4-5 jobs

you want to know if i quit jobs cuz i get bored? no...and no, never been fired yet either

main reason for number and diversity of jobs...im a student and i like to put myself through undesirable situations and come out smiling...

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
This is my definition of extreme extroversion;
start a conversation with anyone you see in the street (can you do this)
make a public speech criticizing the government and everyone is wathcing you
start a political rally
sell like mad and beat the company's sales quota by a large martign, asking anyone in the street to buy whatever you are selling
go to party at night everyday and make 100 acquitances each day
live in foreign country and learn a new language, and then switch to another one every hyear or so
never shut up

if you can do all of the above, i would call you an 100% extrovert

Why would a 100 percent extravert necessarily be interested in politics, or be a great salesperson? It seems like you're only thinking about ESTPs and ENFJs here.