• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFJenoughsaid.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Actually, you've got it all wrong. Bowser and the princess are just trying to have a fun time inside the castle, and Mario keeps coming in without a warrant in order to steal the princess. She only treats him nicely after he "rescues" her so she doesn't hurt his feelings.
If this is true... Why can't that girl be CLEAR?!
If I would be "rescued" against my will, I wouldn't spare any feelings of that Mario guy. Maybe that's the reason why I'm still together with my Bowser ESTJ.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
Actually, you've got it all wrong. Bowser and the princess are just trying to have a fun time inside the castle, and Mario keeps coming in without a warrant in order to steal the princess. She only treats him nicely after he "rescues" her so she doesn't hurt his feelings.

LOL.
yes.

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP
If this is true... Why can't that girl be CLEAR?!
If I would be "rescued" against my will, I wouldn't spare any feelings of that Mario guy. Maybe that's the reason why I'm still together with my Bowser ESTJ.

Because she's an ESFP or something like that, you know, one of those types that would spare feelings. Anyway, I've gotta go knock Toad and Yoshi out of my way in Mario Kart.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
"Show me the plane hitting the Pentagon." :doh:

I don't know what the print below that says, but you don't need it to recognize a pretty-faced INFJ conspiracy theorist delightfully out of touch with reality.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Because she's an ESFP or something like that, you know, one of those types that would spare feelings. Anyway, I've gotta go knock Toad and Yoshi out of my way in Mario Kart.
But what about Bowser's feelings, then? You'd think she would want to spare them too, no?
(Incidentally, I don't agree with the 'Princess loves Bowser' hypothese. She sends powerups to Mario and Luigi... Even the most subtle-hinting Feeler would rather send nothing and maybe later claim it on not being able to, wouldn't she? And a not-so-subtle one would maybe send poisoned mushrooms instead of powerup ones. Sorry to disappoint you.)

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
But what about Bowser's feelings, then? You'd think she would want to spare them too, no?
(Incidentally, I don't agree with the 'Princess loves Bowser' hypothese. She sends powerups to Mario and Luigi... Even the most subtle-hinting Feeler would rather send nothing and maybe later claim it on not being able to, wouldn't she? And a not-so-subtle one would maybe send poisoned mushrooms instead of powerup ones. Sorry to disappoint you.)

ahh, bby. you're over-thinking it (like a true NT).

Max

MBTI Type
ISTP

It's all part of their extremely kinky role-playing game!

Or maybe there isn't any romance or sex going on between them. Maybe they're just trying to peacefully play Mario Kart together.

Timeless

Playnerd
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I seriously think this is the perfect poster for all the ENTP's on this site:

w_c___our_victory_is_imminent_by_thesupremesultan.jpg

(Seeing how there are so many of us)

:devil:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
ESTP Promoter (simultaneously subtly promoting Keirsey Temperament Theory!):

fonzieposter.jpg

freshprinceposter.jpg

madonnaposter.jpg

pippiposter.jpg

kirkposter.jpg

jackposter.jpg

hawkeyeposter.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
With courtesy to GraphJam:
song-chart-memes-press-button.jpg

Green: SJ
Orange: NJ
Purple: FP
Red: TP

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
^ ROCK ON, Stellar and Elaur!!! :nice:

They are ALL perfect! :rock:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I love this poster, but shouldn't the last sentence be "me" instead of "you"?

Yeah, I was looking for a mirror on the picture for the whole time!

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
poster1.jpg

*hums happily*