• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
INFP54.jpg

INFP57.jpg

INFP56.jpg

I really liked this series for INFP. I think the focus on J and Justice often overshadows the INFP focus on Good vs. Evil which is a major theme. Also, this includes the shadow just behind reality and that all good has some evil in it and vice versa (as in the last picture)...

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ergophobe said:
I agree, do more ENFP ones. The ones you have are fun but one-dimensional. Tap into our other characteristics besides our playfulness... (I'm sure we have some). :tongue10:

I am a bit one-dimensional because I'm feeling lousy health wise, when I get healthy cognitively that will improve, I've been saying that for years though. I will definitely make more ENFP ones and see where my mind takes me.

Jeffster said:
What is the connection with ISFJ and tattoos?

Well I tend to think the most likely people to have an interest in the artifacts and tattoos are SJ personalities. Having emphasis on their body as sensory and finding value in decoration. Then I though maybe introverts enjoy this more since they express inward, aka body art. haha though over all I rarely see SP's into tattoos. This of course applies to NJ as opposed to NP probably.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I definitely want tatts, though, it's just I have such a hard time deciding what I want to make a "commitment" to. ;)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
heh heh heh ;)

actually, ESTPs are usually rather honest...according to their own definition.:D ISTPs too, but don't make many efforts to be smooth.

Interesting, I never thought of including her as an ESFP!

I was a child the last time I've seen an episode. I don't really remember for her type. ESTJ could be a good match too..

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
actually, ESTPs are usually rather honest...according to their own definition.:D ISTPs too, but don't make many efforts to be smooth.

Yeah I know, but as per that other thread we'll often change the way we think according to the situation, so we don't always look that "honest" to other folk. If we let our weakness get the best of us. :doh:

I was a child the last time I've seen an episode. I don't really remember for her type. ESTJ could be a good match too..

She did seem to have a penchant for sensory pleasure, though, from what I remember...

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So I got bored and made a few more... Most of these were just funny images I found and was determined to make them into personality type motivational posters. Especially the first four. I found all these pictures of crazy inventions made and thought I'd make theme ones :D

motivator3565f65cf5680e5213b2a7833f.jpg

ESTJInvention.jpg

ISTJinvention.jpg

motivator31f22e4d152e2ba4475a679bef.jpg

motivator22de9348f401e75ae78044a3a2.jpg

motivator94533379ce1ba81fda8a02e7b6.jpg

motivator7ff001997d4a3d3ff2a3ca3412.jpg

motivatora5849ef38429fc564ae65497a6.jpg

motivatorf499d4271d94bc2c33969b0ce0.jpg

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
So I got bored and made a few more... Most of these were just funny images I found and was determined to make them into personality type motivational posters. Especially the first four. I found all these pictures of crazy inventions made and thought I'd make theme ones :D

motivator3565f65cf5680e5213b2a7833f.jpg

motivator22de9348f401e75ae78044a3a2.jpg

Haha! I love these. :laugh:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I think the ENTP one is perfect for my best friend and I just love the ENFJ one! HAH!