• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
ENFJ34.jpg

xD

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Not ..

I have altered this somewhat .. True for me anyway.

haha cool. my weakness is creating ideas for sensory and intuitive types that I am less familiar with that is to say i'm guessing. and you changing the captions helps me in the future should i go nuts and do stacks more for the ones that are less seen as fitting.

shall post more in the series.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
You got some types mixed up, like ISTP and ISFP, or INTP and ISTP. Some I just didn't understand where they were coming from. I think you may have a different impression of ISFJs, they usually like to dress in regular modest clothing, although my ISFJ friend could really relate to the being "board" one.

Sounds more like Jenocyde! (ENTP)

Hah, YES!

wolfy

awsm
You got the ISFP bang on. Especially in the skateboard and photography ones. Good Job Synapse!

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Oh yeah, I thought that photography one was perfect. The skateboard one seemed more ISTP to me, but I guess it could go for either or any SP, really.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
You got some types mixed up, like ISTP and ISFP, or INTP and ISTP. Some I just didn't understand where they were coming from. I think you may have a different impression of ISFJs, they usually like to dress in regular modest clothing, although my ISFJ friend could really relate to the being "board" one.

Sounds more like Jenocyde! (ENTP)

Hah, YES!

Sweet I do have the most trouble with SF/ST. Thanks for that. Then for some reason I'm struggling to place ENFP and ENTJ well and others.
Oh yeah and I have ISFP friends, I just reckon I haven't met many personalities in person, with practice I could get better, though the wit is reduced, odd sense of humour for some. Good that I experiment, keeps me focused on something. Some need better captions for sure.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Don't get me wrong, you have alot of good ones up. I just picked out the couple that I really associated with.

I think you've probably got the ENTJ type spot on, actually. And some of the ENFP ones were pretty good too (especially the werewolf one, I think! :newwink:)

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I agree, do more ENFP ones. The ones you have are fun but one-dimensional. Tap into our other characteristics besides our playfulness... (I'm sure we have some). :tongue10:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
What is the connection with ISFJ and tattoos?

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Well I sure haven't. Most ISFJs are damned-near covered with tatts! And piercings. In fact, they're the most likely type to hang from their piercings, didn't you know that?

Those ISFJs. What a crazy bunch!