• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

Saslou

MBTI Type
ESFJ

ESFJ: Oh, yeah it definitely is. I've grown so much from the people Ive loved.:) I loved this one girl back in kindergarden, and this puppy I had when I was 10. But the puppy ran away....

ESFJ: ...but I knew dad was lying when he said Spot was in puppy heaven because our pastor never mentioned it and I talked to my friend and he said he'd never heard of it but there was a gerbil heaven cause thats where his was...

ESFJ:...but my dad was always a liar even about the damn secretary. Thats why when I get married and have a family I'm going to be different than he ever was. That's why I stay positive, but I loved that dog.

Lmao. We are not worthy of 3 mentions. But it must be expained so you know where we (OK, i) am coming from. I am trying to work on that. I don't think it will ever happen though.

:cry: .. Oh Spot. *sigh*. Hehehe.

Is it annoying though?

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
motivatore3de023e614ea373d57ad58d73552c48ce1c2895.jpg

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lmao. We are not worthy of 3 mentions. But it must be expained so you know where we (OK, i) am coming from. I am trying to work on that. I don't think it will ever happen though.

:cry: .. Oh Spot. *sigh*. Hehehe.

Is it annoying though?

Nah, all in good fun. ;)

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
:tongue: Those are great NoahFence.