• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

D

Dali

motivator5634726-1.jpg

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
INFJ: Make the World better
ENFJ: Make everyone better
INFP: To save the World
ENFP: To save everyone

ENTP: I'm the most innovative
INTP: I'm the most brilliant
INTJ: I'm the most gifted
ENTJ: I'm the boss

ESTP: I'm a man of action
ISTP: I'm a man of principle
ISTJ: I'm a man of duty
ESTJ: I'm the boss

Who are you and what'd you do with the SF's?

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I laughed! I couldn't find my way out of a paper bag.

Them paper bags are scary for sure. :jew:

I constantly got lost in the woods as a child, living basically in the middle of a forest didn't help it of course.
I always returned with great tales of fearsome wolves, nimble deer and scary witch-houses.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I always had a good sense of direction, unless I begin to second guess my self, but if I don't I'm fine. I remember we were vacationing in the mountains, and I was 7 I decided to go ride my bike and everyone thought I was lost but I knew how to get back no problem, and they sent someone to go find me my mom freaked out. Of course I wasn't lost I just like to explore.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTP.jpg

INFP.jpg

ISTJ.jpg

ISFPvsENTJ.jpg

INFJ.jpg

Last edited:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
One I made at the INFJ forum a while ago.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz

Speeding doesn't really bother me that much that they're just breaking rules. It's more like, if so many people are able to do it and get away with it and such a fraction of the people actually get caught, what does that say for our police officers and the effectiveness of that actual rule? Why should I follow it then except for situational safety?

sade

Speeding doesn't really bother me that much that they're just breaking rules. It's more like, if so many people are able to do it and get away with it and such a fraction of the people actually get caught, what does that say for our police officers and the effectiveness of that actual rule? Why should I follow it then except for situational safety?

Yup, but I still decided to go with that seeing the couple of ISTJs I know being so damn happy seeing the guy who'd speeded past us moments ago get caught by police. I find it amusing. Yer a nice lot. :D