• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

nemo

Enneagram
<3
I feel as though I need to start rep'in the ENPs up in here.

entpmotivatorbillnye.jpg

Mr Galt

MBTI Type
ISTP
ENTJ = New World Man, of course.

Have fun! I've seen them five or six times, I think the first time was in '91, whenever Presto was.

Five or six? I'm having another one of my all too common "Why couldn't I have been born 10-20 years earlier?" moments.

MBTI Type
INTJ
Five or six? I'm having another one of my all too common "Why couldn't I have been born 10-20 years earlier?" moments.

I wish the same thing when I think about the real Van Halen and the 70s era Stones. But then I think if I were born 20 years earlier I'd have never listened to my favorite bands of today.

/derail

Atomic Fiend

I don't get it. How does that describe ENFJ's?

After reading PinkPirahnas quote, it triggered the usual Ni chain reaction I get after seeing anything really. It lead me back to the lyrics of this smash mouth song, a verse about genorsity (Fe) and change (Ni).

I think that describes ENFJs quite well.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You know you enjoyed that!

I did... :unsure:

Seconded.

INTJ = Tom Sawyer
ENTJ = Hm....

Going to their concert May 4! w00t
Heyyy, Tom Sawyer is so ISTP.

I saw them on the Snakes & Arrows tour last Aug, they were amazing.

/derail

TenebrousReflection

MBTI Type
INFp
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've always found INFPs warm, to me, IRL I mean. On this site too. Somehow, they warm up quickly and are like the kitties, they always like to be cuddled, want to hold you and be held. They're seldom crude and rude. In fact, rather conflict avoidant until a value is trod on, then they become stone-stubborn and hurt, so it makes it hard for an argument. :D

I think the distinction I was trying to make may come down to perception. I do agree with those points above that I bolded (at least regarding myself), but I don't think I'm outwardly warm until someone gets to know me at which point they are more seeing whats inside rather than what others see at first, or see in an environment where I am not comfortable being myself. Even in a comfortable environment with close friends, its not an instant thing, it take a little bit of time to draw me out to the point where I could be considered outwardly warm and friendly. Once the initial trust has been developed, the transition can be very quick, and thats what you may be referring to in your above perceptions, you may be good at fostering the trust that an INFP needs to show their warm and friendly side, so your perception of your INFP friends may be different than if that same INFP were in the company of someone they feel uncomfortable around, and there can be quite a few differences among INFPs so it could be an individual thing as well.

Its not very witty or fluffy, but heres a more serious one sentence description that I think fits me and probably many INFPs.

INFPs - We want to understand ourselves and others and we want you to at least try to understand us.

suzyk

MBTI Type
INTP
INTP- The world ain't so complex. Get over it already.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
ROFL @ Optimus drinking WD-40 over booze...... these are good