• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

GYRODUDE

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
7bi3k9547x.jpg

I have to discern the humor or meaning of this picture. Would anyone care to enlighten me?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Exactly.

ESFPs are stereotypically very affectionate and huggy and INTPs are stereotypically too concerned with discerning meanings to know what's really going on ;)

CoolCole

MBTI Type
INFJ
Exactly.

ESFPs are stereotypically very affectionate and huggy and INTPs are stereotypically too concerned with discerning meanings to know what's really going on ;)

Maybe the NT already knows what's going on, but is happy to just wonder :p

GYRODUDE

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Aaaaaaaah. I greatly appreciate your response. I have female acquaintances who are usually "very affectionate and huggy", and until now, I could not type them. Again, my gratitude is directed towards you.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm insulted that "Rachel Barry" is under ENTJ.

Finally someone got Lisa Simpson's type correct. People who say she is an INTP easily forget the INFJ/INTP similarity.

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm insulted that "Rachel Barry" is under ENTJ.

Finally someone got Lisa Simpson's type correct. People who say she is an INTP easily forget the INFJ/INTP similarity.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
no, definitely INFJ. she is not an Fe dom.

She is an Fe dom. She's always identifying with project outside and jump into it, she is always talking about this and annoying people, she can't shut up, she has a hard time to stay at home an entire day and she like being the center of attention.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She is an Fe dom. She's always identifying with project outside and jump into it, she is always talking about this and annoying people, she can't shut up, she has a hard time to stay at home an entire day and she like being the center of attention.

that's Ni dom. they are intellectual and get obsessed with their projects that they can't shut up about. she likes being the center of attention a little bit, but that's because she's a 3w4 (which would also make my first point more apparent)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
that's Ni dom. they are intellectual and get obsessed with their projects that they can't shut up about. she likes being the center of attention a little bit, but that's because she's a 3w4 (which would also make my first point more apparent)

She is a 3w4>>>She like attention>>>She is an extrovert. It's cause and effect. She does'nt like attention "a little bit", she likes it and she need it, that's all. INFJ are more effaced and contemplative, it's not her.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She is a 3w4>>>She like attention>>>She is an extrovert. It's cause and effect. She does'nt like attention "a little bit", she likes it and she need it, that's all. INFJ are more effaced and contemplative, it's not her.

you make it sound like 3w4s can't be introverted, but many of them are
- David Bowie: ISFP 3w4 Sx/So
- Poison Ivy: INTJ 3w4 Sx/Sp
- Dagny Taggart: INTJ 3w4 Sp/Sx
- Barbara Streisand: ISFP 3w4 Sx/So (assuming she isn't really a 7)
- Viggo Mortensen: I?F? 3w4 Sp/Sx
- Tiger Woods: ISFP 3w4 Sp/Sx

and many more. 3w4s are often much more introverted than 3w2 (and even some 3w2s are introverted, albeit much less)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
you make it sound like 3w4s can't be introverted, but many of them are
- David Bowie: ISFP 3w4 Sx/So
- Poison Ivy: INTJ 3w4 Sx/Sp
- Dagny Taggart: INTJ 3w4 Sp/Sx
- Barbara Streisand: ISFP 3w4 Sx/So (assuming she isn't really a 7)
- Viggo Mortensen: I?F? 3w4 Sp/Sx
- Tiger Woods: ISFP 3w4 Sp/Sx

and many more. 3w4s are often much more introverted than 3w2 (and even some 3w2s are introverted, albeit much less)

I'm not saying that 3w4s can't be introverted, theses peoples on your list, indeed, are introverted and behave as introverts. That's all. But Lisa is an extrovert.

I thought at first that she was introvert too, but i eventually realised that it was not the case.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not saying that 3w4s can't be introverted, theses peoples on your list, indeed, are introverted and behave as introverts. That's all. But Lisa is an extrovert.
I thought at first that she was introvert too, but i eventually realised that it was not the case.

she doesn't want attention in the same way Bart does. Bart (7w8 So/Sp probably) wants people to be shocked by him and get a rise out of him, Lisa just wants recognition, that social energy like Bart does. she wants people to know what her accomplishments are, that's different from wanting attention.