• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ENFP1-4.jpg

ISFP-6.jpg

INFP-7.jpg

INTJ-5.jpg

INFJ-6.jpg

ESFP-6.jpg

Alternatively party animals would of be good too.

ESFJ-6.jpg

This one's itching to be funny just my wit is gone.

ENTJ-4.jpg

Just because. :shrug:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
hah, yeah. You might also try getting to know the Keirsey descriptions a bit more, too. I hate to get annoying about KTT but really that's one of Keirsey's greatest contributions because when it comes to the descriptions, he has a really integrated focus based on observable personalities. Basically in each one you'll pretty much see certain groups of people you've always noticed.

Keirsey's Temperament and Type Descriptions

I do get distracted a lot which is a problem. I'm going to have to read that properly now.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Dude, I just have to redo a couple of these then, under your recommendation:

esfp1.jpg

infj1.jpg