• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
lol I like those ones.
hah, thanks.

That first one really reminds me of my dad.

Behold! Another:

infj1.jpg

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
This isn't really a type poster ..Or is it????
I made it, and I am posting anyway

motivator7f9be1b871fd21.jpg

Last edited:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
The internet is evil, so there I am in a bit of a mindfunk and I start browsing images for realism. Would be helpful to have sharper humour but its still okay. I kept finding ideas with potential and one thing led to another and I made some more.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
and

ENFJISFJ.jpg

INFPENFP.jpg

INFPandENFJ.jpg

ENFPINTJ.jpg

ISTPISFP-1.jpg

Bah mixed that last one up, meant ISFP & ISTP

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
A lot of these are hilarious. Some of them are off or make me go, huh? And I don't get the ESTP one this time 'round. But mostly I just wonder why you keep thinking ISFJs always look so bizarre. They usually look pretty traditional or at least pretty plain. BTW, Kat (at the very top of your last post) probably isn't an ISFJ. It's possible but I think she's most likely an ISFP (though one of her employees probably is). I'm not sure about Nikki Six, I'm guessing ESTP, though.

Anyway, I love the realism! Keep it up.

Chaotic Harmony

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx

:boohoo:

They aren't together anymore, and it breaks my heart! I thought they were such a good match. And after reading his book he seems like an I... Or maybe he was just an I when he was addicted to heroin....

A lot of these are hilarious. Some of them are off or make me go, huh? And I don't get the ESTP one this time 'round. But mostly I just wonder why you keep thinking ISFJs always look so bizarre. They usually look pretty traditional or at least pretty plain. BTW, Kat (at the very top of your last post) probably isn't an ISFJ. It's possible but I think she's most likely an ISFP (though one of her employees probably is). I'm not sure about Nikki Six, I'm guessing ESTP, though.

I don't know about Sixx's type either... I do know that he had a big hand in almost all of the songs written for Motley Crue. He was probably the most stubborn in the band... Very opinionated and very clear in the vision and the direction he had for the band.

:blush: I'm not obsessed or anything... I swear. :smile:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
hah. So that could be xSTP, probably ESTP. I guess I just don't picture an ISTP having a radio show, but it's possible I guess.

Anyway I had no idea about the break-up, I've just been trying to follow the show. This new story though makes it all sound obscure:

Kat Von D and Nikki Sixx: When Did They Break Up?

Also, as if she's now dating Jesse James...?

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram

Darn it the esfp one I had was too nude and the host provider removed it. oh well so much for that.

Oh nah with the estp I thought so good looking you wouldn't think she would be geeking books or something but an awesome intelligence there is.

When I haven't met too many personalities I make them up and strangely I don't know if I've met isfj's though you are right, my istj friends are very traditional so it would stand to reason. Oh and didn't know who I was portraying until now.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
:boohoo:

They aren't together anymore, and it breaks my heart! I thought they were such a good match. And after reading his book he seems like an I... Or maybe he was just an I when he was addicted to heroin....

I don't know about Sixx's type either... I do know that he had a big hand in almost all of the songs written for Motley Crue. He was probably the most stubborn in the band... Very opinionated and very clear in the vision and the direction he had for the band.

:blush: I'm not obsessed or anything... I swear. :smile:

I knew there was something familiar about them, i didn't know who they were until you started pointing it out. sheepish of me. thanks. and then I can see how it would be off a bit, and yeah didn't know they broke up.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Darn it the esfp one I had was too nude and the host provider removed it. oh well so much for that.
I know it! Damn photobucket. :threaten: That's why I'm slowly switching over to Flickr and/or Image Shack.

Oh nah with the estp I thought so good looking you wouldn't think she would be geeking books or something but an awesome intelligence there is.
Hellz yeah! :yay: :happy: :nice: :solidarity:

When I haven't met too many personalities I make them up and strangely I don't know if I've met isfj's though you are right, my istj friends are very traditional so it would stand to reason. Oh and didn't know who I was portraying until now.
Hah, well just change one letter and you got it: ISFP! In fact, I think Kat Von D is one, and she looks like alot of the "ISFJs" you've posted. :newwink:

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I know it! Damn photobucket. :threaten: That's why I'm slowly switching over to Flickr and/or Image Shack.

Hellz yeah! :yay: :happy: :nice: :solidarity:

Hah, well just change one letter and you got it: ISFP! In fact, I think Kat Von D is one, and she looks like alot of the "ISFJs" you've posted. :newwink:

Thanks and yeah ESTP's are cool people, knows this for having a good ESTP boss, I would have liked to have stayed and worked there but alas health got in the way. As to ESTP women, yeah I can dream, and I dream well. :)

Makes me happy when I can almost get good with the fit too, its like I sit there scratching my arm sometimes and just to post some I assign a personality hoping it seems right too, hahaha. :D

And yeah good idea I might have to go with another host for some of them.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
As to ESTP women, yeah I can dream, and I dream well. :)
I DON'T BLAME YOU :D

Makes me happy when I can almost get good with the fit too, its like I sit there scratching my arm sometimes and just to post some I assign a personality hoping it seems right too, hahaha. :D
hah, yeah. You might also try getting to know the Keirsey descriptions a bit more, too. I hate to get annoying about KTT but really that's one of Keirsey's greatest contributions because when it comes to the descriptions, he has a really integrated focus based on observable personalities. Basically in each one you'll pretty much see certain groups of people you've always noticed.

Keirsey's Temperament and Type Descriptions

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
what happened to my posters? :(