User Tag List

First 1252606162636472 Last

Results 611 to 620 of 805

  1. #611
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Lisa S is an ENFJ
    no, definitely INFJ. she is not an Fe dom.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #612
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    Lisa is different things in different episodes.

  3. #613
    Senior Member Rex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deirgderc View Post
    What do you think about this one?
    I play protoss.. does that help?
    Epic derailment:
    wierd memory work->Tamagochi->tetris->Starcraft2->thugs->Chess->german techno->Love parade->disaster->death..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1wH2...eature=related

  4. #614
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    67

    Default


  5. #615
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    no, definitely INFJ. she is not an Fe dom.
    She is an Fe dom. She's always identifying with project outside and jump into it, she is always talking about this and annoying people, she can't shut up, she has a hard time to stay at home an entire day and she like being the center of attention.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  6. #616
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    She is an Fe dom. She's always identifying with project outside and jump into it, she is always talking about this and annoying people, she can't shut up, she has a hard time to stay at home an entire day and she like being the center of attention.
    that's Ni dom. they are intellectual and get obsessed with their projects that they can't shut up about. she likes being the center of attention a little bit, but that's because she's a 3w4 (which would also make my first point more apparent)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  7. #617
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    that's Ni dom. they are intellectual and get obsessed with their projects that they can't shut up about. she likes being the center of attention a little bit, but that's because she's a 3w4 (which would also make my first point more apparent)
    She is a 3w4>>>She like attention>>>She is an extrovert. It's cause and effect. She does'nt like attention "a little bit", she likes it and she need it, that's all. INFJ are more effaced and contemplative, it's not her.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  8. #618
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    She is a 3w4>>>She like attention>>>She is an extrovert. It's cause and effect. She does'nt like attention "a little bit", she likes it and she need it, that's all. INFJ are more effaced and contemplative, it's not her.
    you make it sound like 3w4s can't be introverted, but many of them are
    - David Bowie: ISFP 3w4 Sx/So
    - Poison Ivy: INTJ 3w4 Sx/Sp
    - Dagny Taggart: INTJ 3w4 Sp/Sx
    - Barbara Streisand: ISFP 3w4 Sx/So (assuming she isn't really a 7)
    - Viggo Mortensen: I?F? 3w4 Sp/Sx
    - Tiger Woods: ISFP 3w4 Sp/Sx

    and many more. 3w4s are often much more introverted than 3w2 (and even some 3w2s are introverted, albeit much less)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  9. #619
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    you make it sound like 3w4s can't be introverted, but many of them are
    - David Bowie: ISFP 3w4 Sx/So
    - Poison Ivy: INTJ 3w4 Sx/Sp
    - Dagny Taggart: INTJ 3w4 Sp/Sx
    - Barbara Streisand: ISFP 3w4 Sx/So (assuming she isn't really a 7)
    - Viggo Mortensen: I?F? 3w4 Sp/Sx
    - Tiger Woods: ISFP 3w4 Sp/Sx

    and many more. 3w4s are often much more introverted than 3w2 (and even some 3w2s are introverted, albeit much less)
    I'm not saying that 3w4s can't be introverted, theses peoples on your list, indeed, are introverted and behave as introverts. That's all. But Lisa is an extrovert.

    I thought at first that she was introvert too, but i eventually realised that it was not the case.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  10. #620
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I'm not saying that 3w4s can't be introverted, theses peoples on your list, indeed, are introverted and behave as introverts. That's all. But Lisa is an extrovert.
    I thought at first that she was introvert too, but i eventually realised that it was not the case.
    she doesn't want attention in the same way Bart does. Bart (7w8 So/Sp probably) wants people to be shocked by him and get a rise out of him, Lisa just wants recognition, that social energy like Bart does. she wants people to know what her accomplishments are, that's different from wanting attention.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 11:42 PM
  2. For which types does E/I make the biggest difference?
    By Elfboy in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 08:48 PM
  3. If you could test drive a different type for one day...
    By Affably Evil in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:37 PM
  4. Let's make motivational posters for members...
    By The Ü™ in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 552
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 11:51 AM
  5. Collective Nouns for MBTI Types
    By JivinJeffJones in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 01:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO