User Tag List

First 444525354555664 Last

Results 531 to 540 of 805

  1. #531
    Senior Member Chaotic Harmony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Posts
    1,436

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    and




    They aren't together anymore, and it breaks my heart! I thought they were such a good match. And after reading his book he seems like an I... Or maybe he was just an I when he was addicted to heroin....

    Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    A lot of these are hilarious. Some of them are off or make me go, huh? And I don't get the ESTP one this time 'round. But mostly I just wonder why you keep thinking ISFJs always look so bizarre. They usually look pretty traditional or at least pretty plain. BTW, Kat (at the very top of your last post) probably isn't an ISFJ. It's possible but I think she's most likely an ISFP (though one of her employees probably is). I'm not sure about Nikki Six, I'm guessing ESTP, though.

    Anyway, I love the realism! Keep it up.
    I don't know about Sixx's type either... I do know that he had a big hand in almost all of the songs written for Motley Crue. He was probably the most stubborn in the band... Very opinionated and very clear in the vision and the direction he had for the band.

    I'm not obsessed or anything... I swear.


  2. #532
    PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    hah. So that could be xSTP, probably ESTP. I guess I just don't picture an ISTP having a radio show, but it's possible I guess.

    Anyway I had no idea about the break-up, I've just been trying to follow the show. This new story though makes it all sound obscure:

    Kat Von D and Nikki Sixx: When Did They Break Up?

    Also, as if she's now dating Jesse James...?
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!


    Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

  3. #533
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    A lot of these are hilarious. Some of them are off or make me go, huh? And I don't get the ESTP one this time 'round. But mostly I just wonder why you keep thinking ISFJs always look so bizarre. They usually look pretty traditional or at least pretty plain. BTW, Kat (at the very top of your last post) probably isn't an ISFJ. It's possible but I think she's most likely an ISFP (though one of her employees probably is). I'm not sure about Nikki Six, I'm guessing ESTP, though.

    Anyway, I love the realism! Keep it up.
    Darn it the esfp one I had was too nude and the host provider removed it. oh well so much for that.

    Oh nah with the estp I thought so good looking you wouldn't think she would be geeking books or something but an awesome intelligence there is.

    When I haven't met too many personalities I make them up and strangely I don't know if I've met isfj's though you are right, my istj friends are very traditional so it would stand to reason. Oh and didn't know who I was portraying until now.

  4. #534
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kymbirleigh View Post


    They aren't together anymore, and it breaks my heart! I thought they were such a good match. And after reading his book he seems like an I... Or maybe he was just an I when he was addicted to heroin....

    I don't know about Sixx's type either... I do know that he had a big hand in almost all of the songs written for Motley Crue. He was probably the most stubborn in the band... Very opinionated and very clear in the vision and the direction he had for the band.

    I'm not obsessed or anything... I swear.
    I knew there was something familiar about them, i didn't know who they were until you started pointing it out. sheepish of me. thanks. and then I can see how it would be off a bit, and yeah didn't know they broke up.

  5. #535
    Senior Member Rebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,505

    Default







    Last edited by Rebe; 09-30-2010 at 12:27 PM.

  6. #536
    Reptilian Snuggletron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    10
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    @NFJ one:

  7. #537
    PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Darn it the esfp one I had was too nude and the host provider removed it. oh well so much for that.
    I know it! Damn photobucket. That's why I'm slowly switching over to Flickr and/or Image Shack.

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Oh nah with the estp I thought so good looking you wouldn't think she would be geeking books or something but an awesome intelligence there is.
    Hellz yeah!

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    When I haven't met too many personalities I make them up and strangely I don't know if I've met isfj's though you are right, my istj friends are very traditional so it would stand to reason. Oh and didn't know who I was portraying until now.
    Hah, well just change one letter and you got it: ISFP! In fact, I think Kat Von D is one, and she looks like alot of the "ISFJs" you've posted.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!


    Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

  8. #538
    Senior Member Synapse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    3,403

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    I know it! Damn photobucket. That's why I'm slowly switching over to Flickr and/or Image Shack.

    Hellz yeah!

    Hah, well just change one letter and you got it: ISFP! In fact, I think Kat Von D is one, and she looks like alot of the "ISFJs" you've posted.
    Thanks and yeah ESTP's are cool people, knows this for having a good ESTP boss, I would have liked to have stayed and worked there but alas health got in the way. As to ESTP women, yeah I can dream, and I dream well.

    Makes me happy when I can almost get good with the fit too, its like I sit there scratching my arm sometimes and just to post some I assign a personality hoping it seems right too, hahaha.

    And yeah good idea I might have to go with another host for some of them.

  9. #539
    PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Posts
    1,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    As to ESTP women, yeah I can dream, and I dream well.
    I DON'T BLAME YOU

    Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Makes me happy when I can almost get good with the fit too, its like I sit there scratching my arm sometimes and just to post some I assign a personality hoping it seems right too, hahaha.
    hah, yeah. You might also try getting to know the Keirsey descriptions a bit more, too. I hate to get annoying about KTT but really that's one of Keirsey's greatest contributions because when it comes to the descriptions, he has a really integrated focus based on observable personalities. Basically in each one you'll pretty much see certain groups of people you've always noticed.

    Keirsey's Temperament and Type Descriptions
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!


    Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

  10. #540
    Senior Member Rebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE
    Posts
    1,505

    Default

    what happened to my posters?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-05-2016, 11:42 PM
  2. For which types does E/I make the biggest difference?
    By Elfboy in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 08:48 PM
  3. If you could test drive a different type for one day...
    By Affably Evil in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-24-2011, 07:37 PM
  4. Let's make motivational posters for members...
    By The Ü™ in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 552
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 11:51 AM
  5. Collective Nouns for MBTI Types
    By JivinJeffJones in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 01:06 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO