• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
They are good! I like the Judging/Perceiving one on p.11. I'll leaf through the whole thread :D

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
INFP2.jpg

"The Nice Nihilists." That will be the name of my next band. :D

INFP =
I'm a
Nihilist
For
Profit
:D

Chunes

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
ENTJ - Forests are so annoying when you're trying to take over the world.

:D I love it!

motivatorea.jpg

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
boxmotivator.jpg

NTP: thinks of the Jordan these when seeing this poster.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
flawless, yall

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Any Perceiver!

Any self-respecting perceive would never describe their sense of time with a word that has such a negative connotation such as "late." More appropriate phrases include: "I make my own time," "Time is relative," "I work at my own pace," "I don't need to know that it's time to start living and stop looking at a clock," or "my internal clock is better, anyways."

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Any self-respecting perceive would never describe their sense of time with a word that has such a negative connotation such as "late." More appropriate phrases include: "I make my own time," "Time is relative," "I work at my own pace," "I don't need to know that it's time to start living and stop looking at a clock," or "my internal clock is better, anyways."

I haven't worn a watch since the ninth grade and I sleep with my clock facing the wall.

I'm always late.

I was born late, in fact. No joke.

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
Any self-respecting perceive would never describe their sense of time with a word that has such a negative connotation such as "late."
Laughing at yourself is not a sign of low self-respect.
If I have to choose one type, I think Santtu chose right - any perceiver worth his salt has an internal clock like that, but I can see an ENTP being the one who actually makes such a thing and displays it in his room.
The nicest thing is this: while the clock gives a "don't care about outside time" message, it actually IS A CLOCK and you can use it for synchronizing yourself with the outside time!

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
About ISFJs...
:huh: I don't get it...
... wait are you saying we are cowards and don't like to have fun?
I thought the opposite, actually... ISFJ using his pass to get picked as the one saving the world or having the fun.
Maybe that's because one of my novel characters is an ISFJ and the bravest and most loyal one around.

I like the ENTJ one of Speed Gavroche :D

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
there's already a motivational thread in the bonfire. But that thread was getting kind of long anyway... I'll contribute again!

gkag4iqyi1.jpg

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
About ISFJs...

I thought the opposite, actually... ISFJ using his pass to get picked as the one saving the world or having the fun.
Maybe that's because one of my novel characters is an ISFJ and the bravest and most loyal one around.

Yes, the sense of the poster is that ISFJs like have fun and protect the world and enjoy social ritual wich show their membership, like to get out the multipass. It's also and above all a reference to a running gag in the movie The fifth element.