• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Motivational Posters for different Types

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
motivator896301637422be.jpg

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
hahahaha, these are REALLY good! I especially like Steph's (and no, not because I'm biased ;))

Ok, thank.:D
It's because I've ever find this one on another site:

Uh-oh, someone must've copied mine. And it wasn't even that well done. Time for a pounding.

My tribute to the lovely ESFJ's (and ENFJ's :D):

slowfeposter.jpg

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
hahahaha, these are REALLY good! I especially like Steph's (and no, not because I'm biased ;))

Uh-oh, someone must've copied mine. And it wasn't even that well done. Time for a pounding.

My tribute to the lovely ESFJ's (and ENFJ's :D):

slowfeposter.jpg

Wow. That is so accurate, haha. Probably one of the best ones for ESFJ/ENFJs I've seen so far- they're tough.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Oh, well thanks. I have a not-so-secret penchant for ESFJs and when I saw that product in the drugstore after seeing this thread again just earlier, I just had to make that.

It was so funny to me that "Fe" was on the box though it stands for Iron, and I had a stroke of genius when I remembered how hard it often is for them to grasp complex intellectual thoughts.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Hahah thanks :D I've had a stash of pictures I find on the internet that crack me up... so I decided I'd turn a few more into motivational posters. FYI: I'm not sure if I got all the types right, but at least the pics are funny :p

motivator57f54d65ccf297a4d857a9f510.jpg

motivator0beb1aa8975a439fb1b49a9948.jpg

motivator96fb98f5e3854f67d033b7e54d.jpg

motivatorab3ddd71e5277d452a67c28f9a.jpg

motivator4a9d9315a4ba2b461bbb7fde48.jpg

motivator7ec1d9c3cc1b2550f23ef5adb6.jpg

motivator0f1f883319cc0b5223a4f4fff0.jpg

ISTP.jpg

motivator42157d1dc90364bf2d6f89a8e8.jpg

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
^That INTJ one is crazy funny! Actually, they're all spot on in my opinion.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
That's what I'm sayin', saslou. ;) :D

poppy, I know! They seem to love to conduct experiments on other people. hahaha.

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hahaha thanks guys. I have plenty of pictures + ideas in my arsenal. :newwink:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
yes, moar!

I really liked the ISTP one. I can definitely relate. (I used to act like an ISTP when I was a wee one.)

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Haha, Speed Gavroche, the ENFJ and ENFP ones are spot on in my opinion!

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Bubbles and Steph--yall are doing some masterful work here. (I was dying over the Ne one with the owls)

Ok, I have no 1337 photoshop skills but to contribute a little bit of theater I call the MBTI of Love and Loss:

ESTJ: It is better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

ESTP: It is better to have loved and lost when you still have 6 days worth of back-ups anyways. :devil:

ISFP: It is better to have lost, wait no, it's better...ok come back to me....

ESFJ: Oh, yeah it definitely is. I've grown so much from the people Ive loved.:) I loved this one girl back in kindergarden, and this puppy I had when I was 10. But the puppy ran away....

ENFJ: Yeah, we're still in negotiations about the "lost" part. Get back to my people next week.

INTP: No no, I know Im right on this. My zero-sum game matrix indicates pretty decisively "never loved at all" is the most rational. No Im NOT missing the point here. :steam:

ENTP: My introverted brother is right. I'd love to discuss it with you some more over a few drinks at my place. Maybe take a little chance to better acquaint ourselves after. What? No, I'm not being a hypocrite, foolin' around is the Nash equilibrium, baby. I thought youd like to get some practical application.:woot::devil:

ESFJ: ...but I knew dad was lying when he said Spot was in puppy heaven because our pastor never mentioned it and I talked to my friend and he said he'd never heard of it but there was a gerbil heaven cause thats where his was...

ISFP: No seriously I have it this time. It's better to have loved and lost than to... hey you ever notice how happy you feel under a tree when its sunny outside? I do. Oh not again...

INTJ: No, I know the saying. I just think it's painfully stupid. Now get the fuck out.

INFJ: I feel as though everyone I love eventually goes away. We're born into this world alone, and will die that way. I accept that. Excuse me while I explore the labyrinths of my inner complexities.

ESFP: The INFJ was joking right? He/she was joking. Why are they so sad? Should I be sad.:cry: Oh no. Wait! Ill go cheer them up, thatll make me feel better! Yay! :static:

INFP: Look, I appreciate your viewpoint, but that doesn't change the fact that things are going to work out. Even if he is already seeing someone else and only calls me to pick up dry cleaning. No one gets him like I do and he needs me.

ISTP: It's better to have loved and loss, but I got better things to do with my time. We done? I gotta date with Mt. Kilimanjaro.

ENTJ: What the fuck type of touchy-feely bullshit is this? In this organization if you lose something you kill the sorry bastard who has it and go on your merry way, because last time I checked I was running a business not a junior soccer league. I wish I had a time travel machine so I could shoot whatever dipshit wrote this in the leg.

ISFP:... I think I love it because its cooler where the shade is but its warmer where the sun is, but you do lose that when the sun goes away and its better than no sun at all so its not totally off topic. Umm, that's only wrong because you're mad you lost.

ESFJ:...but my dad was always a liar even about the damn secretary. Thats why when I get married and have a family I'm going to be different than he ever was. That's why I stay positive, but I loved that dog.

ISTJ: It's only better to have loved than lost because that's what's on the schedule. I wasn't sure how to work in "never loved at all", so I wanted to know what the procedure is for unexpected emotional growth.

ENFP: Yeah, my turnaround between "love" and "loss" is pretty short so I win right? :D:D:D