User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Hell no. SolitaryWalker started a thread like this, he got flamed SO hard and disproved countless times. Sensors DO NOT lack imagination. Imagination =/= ideas. Anyone can have an imagination.
    haha, it was through a dialogue with SW, that I brought up this Q. I disagreed as well. Can you point me to that thread?

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    For example, do you believe that intuition goes hand in hand with imagination, and as such, sensors 'lack that level of imagination' as intuits?
    When you're interacting and paying attention to the concrete world, you're usually not forming mental concepts at the same time. But to a degree everyone has some imagination. It's a human thing.

if most of the people are stupid and lack a soul (or visible involution of a soul) and most of the people are sensors, then you have to expect that some intuitives, who are just smart and soulfull enough, to miss something in society, will confuse sensing with the traits of the majority.

i said somewhere else that developemental psychology and type need each other in order to work properly

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    In real life, no one knows what the hell a "sensor" is.
    Much truth. Artificial labels create divisions. Doesn't matter if it's wearing a green ribbon, or a red one... that is the majority of the explanation on prejudice.

I just think it's negative to slap on a stereotype like that to 75% of the human population, because I know that all sensors aren't closed minded.
    On one hand, we can stereotype humans to have two legs and two arms... it's normally true.

On the other hand, that gives you no meaning whatsoever. So it is with describing 3/4 people. Could be true, although I doubt it, and relatively useless regardless.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

haha, it was through a dialogue with SW, that I brought up this Q. I disagreed as well. Can you point me to that thread?
    Sure thing. He's a great example of a closed minded intuitive imo. http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...n-sensors.html
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Sure thing. He's a great example of a closed minded intuitive imo. http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...n-sensors.html
    Your opinion is subjective !
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Ashley View Post
    IRL there is a prejudice against Intuition. The minority always gets singled out and put down.
    Are 2 wrongs supposed to make a right?

if closed mindedness means to become attached to constructed theories without constantly checking for a pattern match with observed reality, then we know who is really prone to closed mindedness, dont we?

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    With sensors being about 75% of the population, many of us have been clashing with them throughout our lives. And now we're on a forum where we are the majority. So it makes perfect sense that some would vent about sensors, especially SJs. It's the least I would expect.

Also, we have to admit, intuition is pretty effin cool.
    But, the bolded part is what I'm getting at....how much of this vent is due to some misconstrued understanding of sensing (or even types) and how much is really *ahem* grounded in the reality of what sensors are?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

But, the bolded part is what I'm getting at....how much of this vent is due to some misconstrued understanding of sensing (or even types) and how much is really *ahem* grounded in the reality of what sensors are?
    I think it has everything to do with what you just said. We create a false image in hour heads that we think is true, but we cannot know as intuitives because we are not sensors.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)