User Tag List

First 24323334353644 Last

Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    what some people(intuitive types) forget is that their Ni is useless without their Se.

best ex - ENTJ
    an ENTJ has lots and lots of good ideas thank to their Ni(i think). but their Se is the one that makes them implement their Good ideas. Ni Te makes them good planners.

BUT Se is what makes them implement Their plans. thus making them "Field marshals".

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...lay-entjs.html
    You win the prize.
    I have no idea how people fail to see the value of Se.
    Perhaps we should take away their entire vestibular system.
    There would be a lot of people in wheelchairs.
    The future is for the unafraid.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by ravana View Post
    what some people(intuitive types) forget is that their Ni is useless without their Se.

best ex - ENTJ

an ENTJ has lots and lots of good ideas thank to their Ni(i think). but their Se is the one that makes them implement their Good ideas. Ni Te makes them good planners.

BUT Se is what makes them implement Their plans. thus making them "Field marshals".

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...lay-entjs.html
    Makes 'em kinda cool, too.

Banned

S is the one function I genuinely wish was better developed in myself. The SPs I've had the pleasure of knowing are some of the neatest people I've spent time with. I truly envy their ability to pick up sense data from the world around them and take pleasure in it. I don't think of them as simple at all, just able to appreciate simple things. My former ESTP spouse is still the coolest person I've ever known. He's the only person that's ever made me feel like I might be "missing the point". I think I wanna be an SP when I grow up.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

i don't really believe in the descriptions about sensing. i see sensing more as a lack of intuition. it all comes down to personal belief here, because there is no merit of proof to any of this... at least so far.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

...people tell me i have wildfires in my eyes

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sentura View Post
    i don't really believe in the descriptions about sensing. i see sensing more as a lack of intuition. it all comes down to personal belief here, because there is no merit of proof to any of this... at least so far.
    Tell me that next time to careen face first into a telephone pole that you just didn't "sense".

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Tell me that next time to careen face first into a telephone pole that you just didn't "sense".
    oh please. of course we have senses like that. what i mean is that the sensing function is a lack of intuitive function... there is no common sense in it, it's just an observational tool and not a function. the other functions make the best out of it, but much less through intuitive understanding.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty
    FUNCTION ORDER FOR THOSE THAT CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHAT ENXP MEANS: Ne > Ni > Fi=Ti > *

There is PREJUDICE against the prejudice against sensors!!!

Who gave this topic 1 star??

:steam:

Banned

Speak for yourself, I know I've missed an awful lot as result of my under-developed S. Ns tend to be quite condescending about this, but I think the S function is probably one that most of them would benefit greatly by developing. We spend so much of our lives locked in our heads that we forget there's a (materially) real world out there. The sensing function is definitely not a lack of intuition.

Individuals who prefer sensing are more likely to trust information that is in the present, tangible and concrete: that is, information that can be understood by the five senses. They tend to distrust hunches that seem to come out of nowhere. They prefer to look for details and facts. For them, the meaning is in the data.
    I don't understand what the rest of your post means so I'm going to refrain from commenting on that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    There is PREJUDICE against the prejudice against sensors!!!

Who gave this topic 1 star??

:steam:
    Q, you squeezed in there too quickly. My response was intended for the poster above you.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    Speak for yourself, I know I've missed an awful lot as result of my under-developed S. Ns tend to be quite condescending about this, but I think the S function is probably one that most of them would benefit greatly by developing. We spend so much of our lives locked in our heads that we forget there's a (materially) real world out there. The sensing function is definitely not a lack of intuition.

I don't understand what the rest of your post means so I'm going to refrain from commenting on that.
    what i'm saying is that sensoring is just that: sensoring. it's not a function, it's a tool used by the other functions to determine what is and what isn't. sensing isn't opposite of intuition, because sensing isn't a function. things are just interpreted through non-intuitive functions instead.

you have no proof anywhere of the existence of a S function anywhere else than just the observational tools you get from your 5 senses. and without proof, you can only have belief or assumption.
    i hunt INXPs for bounty