Socionics
    ENTj

I think S stands for simple minded
    ENTJ LIE
    3w4 sp/sx
    3w4(4w5)-5w6(6w7)-9w8(1w9)

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    And yet, Ns still complain about mistreatment IRL. So, Ns come online to commiserate about how Ss don't understand them IRL (and, often, take no responsibility for the lack of two-way communication), then they complain that Ss are too sensitive to criticism online? That is the definition of "double standard."
    How is that a double standard? S's are perfectly free to make complaint here about the N's whom they feel don't make enough effort to communicate clearly. In fact they'd be lauded as being open-minded and free of the nasty N bias. You could create special threads in your private forums to complain about it without comments from the N.

But let's just forget all of that!

Okay, you've convinced me, the sensors need and deserve special protection on a board full of brutal truth towards every other function type--- single out the sensors and make it politically incorrect for them to be criticized, even though they are still allowed to criticize N's on here with the very same criticisms that the evil N were daring to complain about them using in the first place. Will that help soothe everyone's ruffled feathers? Sounds like a win-win to me.

MBTI
    yupp

Humans! shut up for a moment. think. think. no no just think. ok still thinking? Oh forget it you would never understand. N or S's

HA! just called you both stupid and closed minded, now their problem fixed.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    Heh, that does seem to be the solution Heart is suggesting. Open season on Ns, or something.

Nothing like embracing understanding to help understand each other.

MBTI
    yupp

nah, I'm just tired watching people dig their self's deeper when trying to defend themselves, I really don't care enough to hate or like sensors or intuitives exclusively neither one is that OMG amazing marry me your a genius! I love you have my babies and eat bran with me when we get old and constipated. or OMG You fucking moron kill yourself, I've met people from both groups who I've had those reactions to, of course I wasn't being completely serious....most of the time.

wait...I'm a girl i should be having their babies, technology ok yes they can have my babies.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by ptgatsby View Post
    Heh, that does seem to be the solution Heart is suggesting. Open season on Ns, or something.

Nothing like embracing understanding to help understand each other.
    Nothing like putting muzzles on one side and letting the other side have total freedom. That seems to be what your side wants.

All I say is it shouldn't be seen as some kind of crime that N complain about S criticizing them in offline life. Then PureMerc said that was a double standard, that N shouldn't get to be criticized in real life and then expect to get to also come on here and complain about it too. That's just too much fun for anyone person to have in life.

So I suggested that the way he could deal with his stress over this intolerable double standard was to create his own threads to complain about it. It is better that he feel free to complain about what he doesn't like that to try and muzzle the voices of the other side.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    All I say is it shouldn't be seen as some kind of crime that N complain about S criticizing them in offline life.
    I agree with this.

If I have an observation about a type that might be seen as unfavorable, I should still be able to state this observation. At least in my regard, it has nothing to do with them being S or N, I'm just stating what I have observed. If a certain type tends to be critical of me, I will say so. If a certain type tends to make me laugh too much, I will say so. I would hope that others would not get on their moral soapbox about this, but even so, I still stand by my thoughts.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    NT, NE
    Thank you on the part about my posts.

What Heart is saying is pretty self-evident from just reading posts about type tendencies all over the board. By and large, you can't criticize any behavioral tendencies associated with a given type without people from that type getting needlessly upset and insisting emotionally that you take it back, or repeating endlessly (and quite pointlessly) that OMG THAT DOESN'T APPLY TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN MY TYPE U R AN A-HOLE!

She's right, though, that a degree of political correctness about being nice to Sensors has arisen around the forum. I know you didn't ask for it personally and probably had little to nothing to do with its genesis, but saying anything bad about Sensors has turned into this litmus test for prejudice or bigotry, when just about every other type and preference gets its share of criticism, too. Look at the recent series of "I hate x type" threads!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

I think N have more long term memories, while S are more efficient at processing short term memories.

A S could nrever understand an N because information to S seems two dimensional, while information to an N seems 3 dimensional. That is what i think the difference is.
    The fear of poverty turns people into slaves of money.

"In this Caesar there are many Mariuses"~Sulla

Conquer your inner demons first before you conquer the world.