User Tag List

First 19272829303139 Last

Results 281 to 290 of 511

  1. #281
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Oh read the posts on this board. Anyone who says anything that isn't 100 percent rainbows and sunshine about sensors is said to tbe attacking a sacred cow that must be protected.

    So other preference gets this sort of treatment.
    I do read the posts on this board. And you didn't answer my question, so I'm still waiting for who specifically is accusing people of attacking a sacred cow. Even the creator of this thread didn't allege that.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  2. #282
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,781

    Default

    [F]I'm wondering why N's can't shut up about being perescuted in real life, and take it out on S's I mean really! this solves nothing, just makes so everyone hates each other can't we just get along and bake cookies [/F]

    sorry but I don't feel that peresecuted in real life, yes I get called weird, and yes I get fed up with it, but not enough to hate every single person in the whole world. People suck, that's an important thing to remember. Sometime's they can be awesome but lots of times the suck, so do what you do and find people who are awesome and don't worry about the rest.

    PS and if you say you hate cookies, then fine! but quit being so bitter because you fail in the real world.

    *this PS has been brought to you by a failure
    In no likes experiment.

    that is all

    i dunno what else to say so

  3. #283
    Senior Member ptgatsby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    4,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Are sensors so delicate that they alone of all the preferences need blanket protection to criticize N without being criticized back for being critical?
    No. Ns here just need to stop putting down Ss to make themselves feel better about themselves. I've told Is to shut up about the victim complex just as much, if not more.

    Oh read the posts on this board. Anyone who says anything that isn't 100 percent rainbows and sunshine about sensors is said to tbe attacking a sacred cow that must be protected.
    If you have read my posts, one of my points so far is that Ss have a deficiency in many aspects of life compared to Ns. Sacred cow? Hardly. I'm just not going to put up with a self-identified maligned group using their perceived slights, contrary any evidence I have seen, as an excuse to attack a large non-uniform group.

  4. #284
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I don't know if i could be an S, its not that I hate them, I don't see i even said i wish i could be one, but my brain doesn't work well with concrete its like even if I try to focus on the present I'm like this reminds me of this....or what if....and then it goes from their and I'm panic because I'm like Oh god! the world's going to end and wait what? oh a wall hmm probably should turn now...quit being ridiculous the world isn't going to end, well maybe, but not very soon, ok cool. we cool? yes. good. now cross the street before the light turns. my thought process 70% of the time. of course I do notice walls before I bang into them I'm not THAT unaware of my surroundings.

    teach me to be a sensor, i want to learn
    infps are the best

  5. #285
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TucsonENTP in View Post
    Original Post From This Thread> http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...i-there-2.html
    Hmmm, that's a first, an ISTP introducing an INFJ to a deeper understanding of self. There are a lot of INFJs in the forums that have ISTP ex-husbands and ex-boyfriends so you should have no trouble finding people to help in matter of relationships. That is said somewhat as a smart ass because I don't think Sensors and iNtuitives should mix worst of all an ST and NF but I'm sure there are ways to make it work.

    Anyway, welcome to the forum, I hope you stick around and good luck with your robot...uh, I meant boyfriend

    PS God why are ENTPs sucks asses!
    Thats real supportive, your solution is because he is an S she should break it off with him. Why? So you can hunt her down and replace him?

    Why can't an SP show an NF a deeper understanding of themselves? I do it all the time with an INFP friend of mine and she calls me the wise one constantly thank you very much.

    You sir, are a complete moron.

    In fact this deserves a place in http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...t-sensors.html

  6. #286
    Senior Member Qre:us's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    Oh read the posts on this board. Anyone who says anything that isn't 100 percent rainbows and sunshine about sensors is said to tbe attacking a sacred cow that must be protected.

    So other preference gets this sort of treatment.
    That was never my intention, to insinuate that we now treat Sensors with kid gloves, as if they're some holy dairy farm incarnate; it would be another form of prejudice on my part - that which is then enacted as patronization this time. Thus, highly hypocritical and make the intial inquiry of my thread redundant.

    Logical, no?

    For example, early early on in the thread, within the first few pages, here's a dialogue with a Sensor and myself:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cimarron View Post

    Of course I don't mean to be ungrateful, just kind of confused about the need for another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post

    Why would you being grateful need to be assumed? Don't be a victim, it'll help ease the supposed victimization.
    * NB: He was actually nice enough to discuss further this mentality of gratefulness (is it victimization?) with me in private, which is another matter.

    Point being, it is a reality on this forum, prejudice against sensors, and I posit that it is due to misconceptions about the typological definition of sensing, and the discussion continued on from there. Some people may react to this thread with an equal and opposite reaction of, 'let's now cuddle the S, you're so smart, you're so great, I wanna be your true mate! ' - which I think is also kinda weak, I say 'kinda' cuz it's a personal opinion, but, I had hoped to engage on why this happens in the FIRST PLACE.


    MOO! BOO!

  7. #287
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I criticize only those S type people who assume their way is the best/only way and I criticize them most for being difficult to deal with because of this. On this board when I do this I am accused of being prejudiced and being too critical.

    Yet I could criticize Extroverts, Thinkers and J's all day and night for more basic, stereotypical and incorrect aspects and people would hardly bat an eyelash...it's just this S-N area that has developed a strange sort of political correctness, like it's a sacred cow or something.

    Are sensors so delicate that they alone of all the preferences need blanket protection to criticize N without being criticized back for being critical?
    QFT
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  8. #288
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    QFT
    NT, NE
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  9. #289
    Freshman Member simulatedworld's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    5,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    NT, NE
    iNtuitive Thinkers, Never Extraneous?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

  10. #290
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    iNtuitive Thinkers, Never Extraneous?
    Not Truth, No Evidence.

    P.S I really like reading most of your posts, simu. Besides the swearing.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

Similar Threads

  1. TypeC biased against sensors?
    By Oaky in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 12:52 AM
  2. [NT] The NT Prejudice Against Feeling
    By Synarch in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 03:42 AM
  3. [MBTItm] Question for sensors?
    By SolitaryWalker in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 116
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 03:30 AM
  4. [ISTJ] Famous dead Sensors
    By labyrinthine in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-11-2008, 01:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO