• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI and flirting style

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Do you think, people might flirt differently depending on their type (amoung other reasons)?

What differences could you tell?

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
i suppose ESFs are going t be more comfortable in social situations as they try to avoid not being in them, so they happen to be alot smoother. but this is more in jsut the delievery, i can compare flirtations from an esfj and an intp and the efj just seemed to be able to flirt effortlessly. the intp always got laughed at by his friends. being flirted with always catches me of guard, reguardless of who it comes from.
its hard for me to flirt so its very vanilla, nothing special, except when i get a little too direct and come of kind of sleezy. :doh:
it also depends on the person i think, if you are attractd to someone you can either freeze up or feed on the adrenalin and become outspoken. i dont/cant flirt with strangers simply because it involves small talk.

Ulaes

loopy
MBTI Type
crak
Enneagram
sax
my enfp friend giggles like crazy when shes with a guy she likes.
its disgusting

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
its disgusting

I hate giggling. It makes me want to kill a kitten. That and ditziness. Whoever thought that a ditzy girl was attractive has issues. I'd say my flirting is more toward logical contradictions and playful correcting of the people around me.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
which type is more prone to go directly to the person he/she likes (based on physical attirance) and starts flirting on an obvious way (physical touch, smiling looking in the eyes), while there's nothing yet between the 2 of them, except getting to know each other in a social situation?

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
which type is more prone to go directly to the person he/she likes (based on physical attirance) and starts flirting on an obvious way (physical touch, smiling looking in the eyes), while there's nothing yet between the 2 of them, except getting to know each other in a social situation?

ESFP is my best guess.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
I was sure this type of answer would get out but this person I think of, is an NT.... for sure... more critical than him doesn't exist.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESFP is my best guess.

Don't rule out ESTPs. We're go getters! I don't believe in pickup lines, that is just way tacky and juvenile. If I have an interest in anyone for any reason I just go up and talk with them. If there was eye contact or something else in addition to my gut instincts/immediate desires even better. There's alot to flirting isn't there? I think the bulk of it is non-verbal. Once you get to talking you should know what direction things are going, at least I do. :yes:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I am good at flirting, but I really cant say now that I am good at flirting. I mean how would that sound ? Due to this circumstance, several circumstances follow, for example: while flirting I think, wow she is hot I should tell her. But I cant tell her that she is hot, how would that sound ? I would look like an idiot.

It's a vicious circle, really :D

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I love crazy girls, they're so much fun - and they balance my social clumsiness. I suck at flirting though; if I'm not in a group of total strangers, I'll joke around everybody except for the chick I have a crush on. Bah, I surely have a long way to go.

FDG

pathwise dependent
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w8
I hate giggling. It makes me want to kill a kitten. That and ditziness. Whoever thought that a ditzy girl was attractive has issues. I'd say my flirting is more toward logical contradictions and playful correcting of the people around me.

Wow...sexy :huh:

I can do this, but it doesn't mean I'm good at doing it, ahah.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
As a general rule, I both hate, and suck at flirting.

The more I care about someone, the less forthcoming I am with flattery, usually.

I do love to make people feel good, though, and that can come off as flirting, I think.

I tend to be a loooooot more flirtatious over the internet than in real life.

I think I might have a flirty disposition, though I am not, in actuality, a flirt, if that makes sense.

Sometimes, when in an especially chipper mood, I will flirt with people, both men and women alike, for fun.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
its disgusting
Heheh I'm this way too!!

I get really coyish, smiley, talk less, shy, timid around a guy I find oozing with sexiness.. his personality, man hands, kind heart? I can't help it but to get all self-conscious. I wanna kick myself! :smile:

Figures why I never meet a nice shy guy, bc I'm shy with guys I'm attracted to.. Contrary to popular belief (garbage), I TRULY like nice guys! My dad was a nice guy. He made a strong impression of the types of guys who would treat a lady right! :yes: I love mi padre.. R.I.P.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I hate giggling. It makes me want to kill a kitten. That and ditziness. Whoever thought that a ditzy girl was attractive has issues.

GOOD. MORE FOR ME.

Valhallahereicome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w7
If I try to make myself flirt, it doesn't work very well. It also doesn't work if I think he's not into me at least a little bit to begin with.

But when I meet a guy who seems fairly open to having a conversation, I get more energetic and giggly, and I tease him. I'm also prone to do a little bit of ego stroking and ask more questions about him. It's all really subtle though, not something I really notice at the time.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you think, people might flirt differently depending on their type (amoung other reasons)?

What differences could you tell?

i'm not sure i can tell a type related difference...my guess would be that it would have more to do with confidence.

for me personally...it's not something i've really thought about. i just have a genuine reaction to people so...if somebody brings that out in me then i guess i do.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Extroverts tend to be more overtly flirty than introverts, (duh).

And feelers are just plain better at it! :newwink:

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm not sure I even really know what flirting is.