• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

does there exist some theory out there based on these type groupings?

velocity

MBTI Type
epic
based on sharing the same four primary cog processes - just switched around in order

1. estp - istp - infj -enfj

2. entp - intp- isfj- esfj

3. enfp - infp - istj - estj

5. esfp - isfp - intj -entj
i hear a lot of people saying they're xstp, for example, or enxj .. etc. but for those of you who study processes, how many say they vary more sometimes on sequence than function preference certain function preferences? (for example, an entj who for some reason, gets swept of her feet by introverted feeling .. woo! :devil:) how many have experienced any kind of variation along these lines? if so, how was it? causality, period of sway, enjoyment, disgust etc? elaborations = :).

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I had just made up a grouping based on this here: http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...lity-matrices/14018-process-tandem-names.html

SFP/NTJ: "aspective systemicists"
STP/NFJ" "aspective harmonicists"
STJ/NFP: "circumspective systematicists"
SFJ/NTP: "circumspective harmonicists"

This was by naming the process tandem pairs that link these groups:

Se/Ni: "aspective"
Si/Ne: "circumspective"
Te/Fi: "systemic"
Ti/Fe: "harmonic"

I too felt like these groupings needed to be categorized, because it makes it easier to discuss. So someone likw you said, varying between extp and enxj, can say they know they have an "aspective" perception preference, but simply need to determine which kind of judgment peference they have. It may be longer to type than the process codes (Ni/Se), but easier to say and think.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What are those? Attempts to order the different kinds of Aspective Systemicists? (i.e. both NTJ and SFP fit that category, but NTJ has T or N first, while SFP has F and S first. And I guess IJAS is supposed to be preferred Je or something?)

I did consider that idea (distinguishing the order), but did not work it out yet. I wanted to just get the basic naming concept on the table first.