User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

it is interesting...i think it's the personality expressed that changes...not the actual shape of your features...unless that does actually happen and i have no idea.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    it is interesting...i think it's the personality expressed that changes...not the actual shape of your features...unless that does actually happen and i have no idea.
    Features change. Because we tend to mimic people in our immediate environment. So over time features will converge.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

wow really? well that IS bizarre isn't it?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Features change. Because we tend to mimic people in our immediate environment. So over time features will converge.
    What if its that both end up in the same state of hapiness/sadness. The main features will be going in the same direction and the over all look will be similiar. You really have to catch someone when they are in there head though to see the true state of how they feel.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by alicia91 View Post
    I was going to make a poll about this but couldn't see see the icon for setting up a poll so... What I want to know is -- who the heck are these people who look so darn happy and radiate positivity all the time? Most people seem to be neutral or sometimes look a bit happy or sad, others have a happy default and others just look negative. I'd think that extroverted feelers look the happiest. I'm very jealous of these types because I think it's a huge asset to have this positive glow. Unfortunately I do not. I've been told that I look kind of bitchy and that I'm friendlier than I look.

What type are you and what kind of face to you present to the world?
    Here's me on my 34th birthday a year or so ago, and I'm always this happy!:

ESTP! Happy as can be! Fun, sun, red wine, and good food - Life is AWESOME!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Ok so I've started to notice after reading this thread. If I see a person I usually will smile at them. It's my automatic response to another human.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

blissful halla...that's awesome!
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Ok so I've started to notice after reading this thread. If I see a person I usually will smile at them. It's my automatic response to another human.
    I brought it up to my wife how she looks when she is walking and now she is self concious She just always has this serious/mad face. Everytime she sees me she thinks about it and I get a big smile then a laugh when she realizes she was doing it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Wildcat wrote: "Face is the only thing that is not about type.
    It is about education and intelligence."
    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    i disagree...i think your personality is expressed on your face which has a lot to do with type. i don't think actual physical characteristics have much to do with type...but the personality it expresses does.
    100% thumbs down on education and intelligence being totally responsible for the appearance of a person's face. I know two brilliant people who if most saw them in a bus station would be thought of as simpletons by their outward appearances. Many times the brightest of the bright do not shine their brilliance through their eyes, smile, and other features...

I have to agree with Erinavery on this one. Regardless of our features, our inner selves will express themselves with the tools we have to work with. A person with kind eyes can glare in hate at someone. A person with a naturally pouty smile can be bubbling with inner exhuberance.

Now, if someone's features "match" their type, then its all the eaiser for them to be accurately interpreted as they communicate with others. Those whose features are not indicative of their personality might just not be as easily read by others. Does that make sense?

SMILE EVERYONE!!!