User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 103

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    53

    Default

    From my past relationships with INTJs, I've concluded that you don't choose them--they choose you.

    If you're smart, witty, and average looking, that seems to be enough for them. There is less emphasis on looks and more on the mental connection. If I have a strong mental connection with someone, I can overlook appearance.

  2. #82
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by attila_the_hunny View Post
    From my past relationships with INTJs, I've concluded that you don't choose them--they choose you.

    If you're smart, witty, and average looking, that seems to be enough for them. There is less emphasis on looks and more on the mental connection. If I have a strong mental connection with someone, I can overlook appearance.
    yeah, but what about two INTJs? lol

    he's sorta an awesome mental-connection friend whom I am crushing after. and i think he knows it... and then he's not hiding from me and in fact making plans with me, etc., but yet not asking me out. i don't htink he's ever had a GF and is just really nervous to ask me in case he's reading into things wrong. (that's my read after talking to a few guy friends and just personally)

    so I was more so just looking for quirks that the INTJ male finds attractive... I guess, to encourage him?

    Hmmm. I have been anything but clear with this thread. Oh well.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  3. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    intp
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    so I was more so just looking for quirks that the INTJ male finds attractive... I guess, to encourage him?
    Those "quirks" you speak of aren't just inherently INTJish. We all have them. It's what makes us individuals.

    The way you talk about the whole thing is so high school.

  4. #84
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by attila_the_hunny View Post
    Those "quirks" you speak of aren't just inherently INTJish. We all have them. It's what makes us individuals.

    The way you talk about the whole thing is so high school.
    Ouch, man! Geez, give two INTJs without any social dating experience a bit of a break, hey? I think I did mention that this thread was sort of directionless and lacking anything that would actually guide me. But I still did get some useful things to think about.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  5. #85
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    thankyouverymuch.

    And for the enjoyment of said INTJs...
    The best part is when they are up on a little stepstool in their little skirt, and have to reach up really, really high to reshelve, or get so entranced in thought that they are unaware of what is peeking out or who may be staring in a completely inappropriate manner. *sigh*

    I found more scandalous images, but she leaves a bit more to the imagination and clearly has a nice tushy...

    Now that's what I'm talking about. A nice, sexy lawyer type! Sometimes I wish I was a woman...

    Hell, I'm gonna need lawyer to put my secret plans to work -- why not marry one and get a nice discount?!

    What delicious-looking legs she has! I wish I can lick sexy legs like that! Though, since her head is turned away from the camera, one must wonder if she even has a face -- maybe it was ripped off by one of her less lucky clients!

  6. #86
    only bites when provoked
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Ouch, man! Geez, give two INTJs without any social dating experience a bit of a break, hey? I think I did mention that this thread was sort of directionless and lacking anything that would actually guide me. But I still did get some useful things to think about.
    Oh yes, we really don't care for dating in the classic sense. Just be around and part of our lives.

    I've only dated because people pushed themselves at me, not because it was my choice but because I had set rules for myself that I couldn't tell them "no".

    Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    thankyouverymuch.

    And for the enjoyment of said INTJs...
    The best part is when they are up on a little stepstool in their little skirt, and have to reach up really, really high to reshelve, or get so entranced in thought that they are unaware of what is peeking out or who may be staring in a completely inappropriate manner. *sigh*

    I found more scandalous images, but she leaves a bit more to the imagination and clearly has a nice tushy...

    Not bad, rather attractive, aside from those shoes. As I scrolled down it was "nice...nice...nice...uck, rejected" - nobody that wears shoes like that is sufficiently-sensible. Clearly just someone trying to look the part, which is more of an insult to me.

    Here's a funny one for you: My cousin that family members consider the most similar to me (a year older, but similar personality) works as a librarian. She should probably be working in an entirely different field, but she found that she liked it better living in a backwater town as a librarian than working in the same field as her major.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

    Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

  7. #87
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Oh yes, we really don't care for dating in the classic sense. Just be around and part of our lives.
    Yeah, we just want wives to abuse!

  8. #88
    only bites when provoked
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    Yeah, we just want wives to abuse!
    Speak for yourself, dude. I hate abusive men with such a passion that I imagine violently inflicting harm upon them for abusing women.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

    Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

  9. #89
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Speak for yourself, dude. I hate abusive men with such a passion that I imagine violently inflicting harm upon them for abusing women.
    We can discuss my view of this here.

  10. #90
    only bites when provoked
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,127

    Default

    I have generally disliked you for a while, dude. Quit digging.
    I 100%, N 88%, T 88%, J 75%

    Disclaimer: The above is my opinion and mine alone, it does not mean I cannot change my mind, nor does it guarantee that my comments are related to any deep-seated convictions. Take everything I say with a whole snowplow worth of salt and call me in the morning, if you can.

Similar Threads

  1. [INFJ] What would an Alpha INFJ male act like?
    By Quay in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-27-2015, 05:52 AM
  2. [INTJ] Why would an INTJ ignore you?
    By ImNoBozo in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-24-2015, 06:43 AM
  3. [ENTP] What would an ENTP leader look like ?
    By entropie in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 08:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO