• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What would an INTJ male find physically attractive?

attila_the_hunny

MBTI Type
intp
From my past relationships with INTJs, I've concluded that you don't choose them--they choose you.

If you're smart, witty, and average looking, that seems to be enough for them. There is less emphasis on looks and more on the mental connection. If I have a strong mental connection with someone, I can overlook appearance.

Usehername

On a mission
From my past relationships with INTJs, I've concluded that you don't choose them--they choose you.

If you're smart, witty, and average looking, that seems to be enough for them. There is less emphasis on looks and more on the mental connection. If I have a strong mental connection with someone, I can overlook appearance.

yeah, but what about two INTJs? lol

he's sorta an awesome mental-connection friend whom I am crushing after. and i think he knows it... and then he's not hiding from me and in fact making plans with me, etc., but yet not asking me out. i don't htink he's ever had a GF and is just really nervous to ask me in case he's reading into things wrong. (that's my read after talking to a few guy friends and just personally)

so I was more so just looking for quirks that the INTJ male finds attractive... I guess, to encourage him?

Hmmm. I have been anything but clear with this thread. Oh well.

attila_the_hunny

MBTI Type
intp
so I was more so just looking for quirks that the INTJ male finds attractive... I guess, to encourage him?

Those "quirks" you speak of aren't just inherently INTJish. We all have them. It's what makes us individuals.

The way you talk about the whole thing is so high school.

Usehername

On a mission
Those "quirks" you speak of aren't just inherently INTJish. We all have them. It's what makes us individuals.

The way you talk about the whole thing is so high school.

Ouch, man! Geez, give two INTJs without any social dating experience a bit of a break, hey? I think I did mention that this thread was sort of directionless and lacking anything that would actually guide me. But I still did get some useful things to think about.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
thankyouverymuch. :party2:

And for the enjoyment of said INTJs...
The best part is when they are up on a little stepstool in their little skirt, and have to reach up really, really high to reshelve, or get so entranced in thought that they are unaware of what is peeking out or who may be staring in a completely inappropriate manner. *sigh*

I found more scandalous images, but she leaves a bit more to the imagination and clearly has a nice tushy... :wubbie:

shelving_in_silhouette.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about. A nice, sexy lawyer type! Sometimes I wish I was a woman...

Hell, I'm gonna need lawyer to put my secret plans to work -- why not marry one and get a nice discount?!

What delicious-looking legs she has! I wish I can lick sexy legs like that! Though, since her head is turned away from the camera, one must wonder if she even has a face -- maybe it was ripped off by one of her less lucky clients!

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Ouch, man! Geez, give two INTJs without any social dating experience a bit of a break, hey? I think I did mention that this thread was sort of directionless and lacking anything that would actually guide me. But I still did get some useful things to think about.
Oh yes, we really don't care for dating in the classic sense. Just be around and part of our lives.

I've only dated because people pushed themselves at me, not because it was my choice but because I had set rules for myself that I couldn't tell them "no".

thankyouverymuch. :party2:

And for the enjoyment of said INTJs...
The best part is when they are up on a little stepstool in their little skirt, and have to reach up really, really high to reshelve, or get so entranced in thought that they are unaware of what is peeking out or who may be staring in a completely inappropriate manner. *sigh*

I found more scandalous images, but she leaves a bit more to the imagination and clearly has a nice tushy... :wubbie:

shelving_in_silhouette.jpg
Not bad, rather attractive, aside from those shoes. As I scrolled down it was "nice...nice...nice...uck, rejected" - nobody that wears shoes like that is sufficiently-sensible. Clearly just someone trying to look the part, which is more of an insult to me.

Here's a funny one for you: My cousin that family members consider the most similar to me (a year older, but similar personality) works as a librarian. She should probably be working in an entirely different field, but she found that she liked it better living in a backwater town as a librarian than working in the same field as her major.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
Yeah, we just want wives to abuse! :tongue:
Speak for yourself, dude. I hate abusive men with such a passion that I imagine violently inflicting harm upon them for abusing women.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Speak for yourself, dude. I hate abusive men with such a passion that I imagine violently inflicting harm upon them for abusing women.

We can discuss my view of this here.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
I have generally disliked you for a while, dude. Quit digging.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not bad, rather attractive, aside from those shoes. As I scrolled down it was "nice...nice...nice...uck, rejected" - nobody that wears shoes like that is sufficiently-sensible. Clearly just someone trying to look the part, which is more of an insult to me.
definitely in agreement here... she looked awesome, until the shoes--somehow they taint the image. A black pair of non-high-heel dress shoes would have done the trick better, albeit still gives off the impression of a businesswoman 'looking the part', and if they were sneakers, I would have begun chanting "I AM NOT WORTHY!" because that would have geek written all over it.

Wolf

only bites when provoked
MBTI Type
INTJ
definitely in agreement here... she looked awesome, until the shoes--somehow they taint the image. A black pair of non-high-heel dress shoes would have done the trick better, albeit still gives off the impression of a businesswoman 'looking the part', and if they were sneakers, I would have begun chanting "I AM NOT WORTHY!" because that would have geek written all over it.
You've described my cousin...

Misty_Mountain_Rose

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh yes, we really don't care for dating in the classic sense. Just be around and part of our lives.

I've only dated because people pushed themselves at me, not because it was my choice but because I had set rules for myself that I couldn't tell them "no".

Here's a funny one for you: My cousin that family members consider the most similar to me (a year older, but similar personality) works as a librarian. She should probably be working in an entirely different field, but she found that she liked it better living in a backwater town as a librarian than working in the same field as her major.

An INTJ woman probably wouldn't ever be dressed so well unless someone helped her with her wardrobe :cry: I have to ask my sisters for help with things that match and look acceptable because I pay so little attention to fashion that I end up blending into the crowd wherever I go. :doh:

She isn't an INTJ... keep looking :p

Uytuun

MBTI Type
nnnn
Feminine, formalish, but non-frilly! Really, no frills, no huge bizarre necklaces or overly quirky things, nothing that stands out too much, no deep decolleté, no short skirts. Pair up a V-neck sweater of good quality and flattering colour and fit with a nice pair of trousers or a nice knee-length skirt (possibly a simple dress - think black wrap dress) and flattish but elegant shoes. Finish with a touch of individuality in the form of a ring, a bracelet or a necklace etc. No bizarre handbags.

I personally dress more quirky and don't necessarily love the above outfit, but my experience with INTJ males has taught me that they generally don't get the idea of somewhat quirky/humourous clothing. I imagine that the above way of dressing is the safest for other types as well, though.

I'd recommend you stay yourself, but I've just noticed this thread is ancient.

An INTJ woman probably wouldn't ever be dressed so well unless someone helped her with her wardrobe

I'll have to object there. I'd agree that looking picture perfect often isn't a priority, though.

htb

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Samus Aran's power-armor. It's got to include non-coagulating battle damage, but it'll bring them in droves. Droves.

Note: you may repel other types in the process.

MBTI Type
ENTP
So. This is my question. How do I do that as a 21 year old female? I'm 5'7", 120 lbs (which means I'm about as skinny as it gets while still being curvy enough... I have that athletic chick body type)

your body type sounds very similar to mine, you also sound about as low-maintenance as me, so here's my formula for success:

-no accessories that I can't sleep in or don't have a practical use for. (what's jewelry?)
-tops ranging from basic to cool, mostly the former, in classic colors that I know that I will always like. Black, green, and red are good examples.
-a couple pairs of jeans that fit well that I will wear into oblivion to get my money's worth, some shorts too
-a skirt that I bought strictly for a job interview. I hate dressing up so I buy only as needed.
-cool kicks (if you have cool, comfortable shoes then you can wear anything with them and you can wear them all the time) no heels.

anything else you do beyond the most basic things most guys won't notice.

As for dressing for your specific body type, you probably don't have to worry about that too much if your body is considered normal by clothing manufacturers. I have broad shoulders relative to my hips and I'm busty for my bone structure so I have trouble finding tops that look ok. I wear lots of tank tops, and hoodies when it is colder. I also recently discovered that small men's t-shirts work well.

The most important thing I can tell you is that it's possible to build your wardrobe around logical principles, like every other part of your life. If you don't prioritize what's important to you and makes the most sense to you then you'll probably end up with some haphazard collection of clothes you wear, clothes you rarely wear, and clothes you never wear because you bought them to fit someone else's standard of what you should wear. Don't compromise who you are.

Usehername

On a mission
I'm torn between pretending this immature thread I created a year ago doesn't exist, and recognizing that I'm still a little lacking in competency with dressing myself. :doh:

I would say I'm better than last year, but my oh-so-careful ENFJ (extreme ENF type) roommate sometimes takes 5 minutes of diplomatic wording to subtly convince me to choose another combination of clothing.

So here goes a pic for more accurate recommendations. (Shows my body type well enough; I've lost weight down to this size again. I'm quite leggy which the pic doesn't show well enough.)

11403115fg0.th.jpg

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Try what booyalab said. Don't go with anything too loose, though I shouldn't have to tell you to avoid strangling yourself as well. You have a nice figure...