User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Reigning Bologna Princess Rajah's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    OP is correct, cause I'm only 90% give a fuck.
    I guess that 10% that cares is what led you to respond?

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    INxJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rajah View Post
    Whenever people tell me their #s - unless they took the test professionally before knowing anything about it - I'm skeptical. The result usually reflects that they know what the test is looking for, and they're idealizing some type in mind. Saying you've taken the test "hundreds of times" and have come out this way each and every time just strengthens the test-gaming theory.
    While the internet does carry less credibility, one can answer a professional test in the same subjective manner as online tests. The problem isn't the test itself (though it could use tweaking), it's the filter of the individual.

Percentages are bs, because people are full of it.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I guess that 10% that cares is what led you to respond?
    Basically.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

If someone scores 100% N consistently, they are 100% N, unless they are mistyping themselves. Of course this doesn't mean that they can't have sensor qualities or are somehow 100% intuitive. But as far as MBTI is concerned, they are 100% N.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am totally 100 percent anything.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    I am totally 100 percent anything.
    ESFP!

I... suppose. Yeah!

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    If someone scores 100% N consistently, they are 100% N, unless they are mistyping themselves. Of course this doesn't mean that they can't have sensor qualities or are somehow 100% intuitive. But as far as MBTI is concerned, they are 100% N.
    Obviously someone in the world must be 100% N. But the chances we have someone who scores 100% in multiple categories are extraordinarily slim. More likely, people are answering questions a particular way because they have their type in mind coming into the test. It kind of comes with the testing territory. *shrug*

I... suppose. Yeah!

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Obviously someone in the world must be 100% N. But the chances we have someone who scores 100% in multiple categories are extraordinarily slim. More likely, people are answering questions a particular way because they have their type in mind coming into the test. It kind of comes with the testing territory. *shrug*
    Scoring 100% on at least one of the preferences is somewhat common from what I've seen. I agree that people lose some perspective when they already have a type in mind, but most people IRL that I've gotten to take the test, had no prior knowledge of personality type theory, though there are still some biases that they might be under.

heart on fire

You can be a strong I - even a very strong I - but I seriously doubt you'd be hanging around this or any forum.
    Totally aside from the idea of whether or not people can accurately scrore 100 percent on the categories of the MBTI tests (Not sure anyone really claims to actually be 100 percent anything):

Posting on a forum is totally different from in person interaction. It's even different from voice chat using a mic (which is energy draining). Text interaction on forums buffers a lot of the energy drain of in person communication. The introvert can pick and chose how much interaction and when. It's a big difference.

deleted

100% is either how many questions you got right or your subjective analysis of yourself. You believe you are 100% introverted, more power to you. I guess I won't be talking to you anymore.